Josh Cullen

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Josh Cullen

Post by Newmarket »

Well pleased for the lad , seems to be doing well.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dail ... eague.html
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Re: Josh Cullen

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:28 am Well pleased for the lad , seems to be doing well.
Good luck to him. Haven't seen a lot of Belgian football but I'm guessing their league is about Championship standard with one or two teams, like Bruges who were in the CL, a bit better, so probably at his level. The bonus for him, and others like him, is that Anderlecht are a top club over there and so have a reasonable shout of playing in Europe, maybe even the CL, so it's probably better for him than thrashing around at some place like Stoke or Millwall.

Can't do his international chances any harm either, can it ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

thomasswe

Post by thomasswe »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:08 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:28 am Well pleased for the lad , seems to be doing well.
Good luck to him. Haven't seen a lot of Belgian football but I'm guessing their league is about Championship standard with one or two teams, like Bruges who were in the CL, a bit better, so probably at his level. The bonus for him, and others like him, is that Anderlecht are a top club over there and so have a reasonable shout of playing in Europe, maybe even the CL, so it's probably better for him than thrashing around at some place like Stoke or Millwall.

Can't do his international chances any harm either, can it ?
Good for him, the Belgian league is decent, probably second tier in Europe, usually a stepping-stone league for the up and coming stars like the dutch and the french league, probably at a higher level than the championship but it's hard to compare them

palerider

Post by palerider »

Good lick to him, but I can't help thinking that we should have kept him and offered Anderlecht Mark Noble.

I don't know what Vincent Kompany would have said.

What's French for 'Do one'.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:30 am Good lick to him, but I can't help thinking that we should have kept him and offered Anderlecht Mark Noble.

Merde ? Possibly close enough.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

palerider wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:30 am Good lick to him, but I can't help thinking that we should have kept him and offered Anderlecht Mark Noble.

Faire un or Doe één for the Dutch Flemish speakers.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?