Jesse Lingard....yay or nay ?....

Chat about anything football related here!
tassiehammer

Re: Jesse Lingard....yay or nay ?....

Post by tassiehammer »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:10 pm
BillyDWhizz wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:55 pm We can't sign him on loan anyway can we?
No Bill. We've already got Dawson and Benny on loan. But I think I know what short bollocks will do.
Benny's going to cost us at least 20 mil and we'll probably get Dawson for 30 quid and a weekend in in jaywick. So Benny I'll get fucked off and we'll buy Dawson and get fruitloop on loan from Man Utd. The morons who love the two cunts I'll think it's marvellous business, when in actual all we've got is a centre half for next to nothing and a nutjob who hasn't played for a year or so. There is of course the Haller money which of course has been carefully trousered.
We' ll have to throw more money than 30 quid if we want someone staying in Jaywick for a weekend. Inoculations will cost at least double. :)
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

tassiehammer wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:14 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:10 pm

No Bill. We've already got Dawson and Benny on loan. But I think I know what short bollocks will do.
Benny's going to cost us at least 20 mil and we'll probably get Dawson for 30 quid and a weekend in in jaywick. So Benny I'll get fucked off and we'll buy Dawson and get fruitloop on loan from Man Utd. The morons who love the two cunts I'll think it's marvellous business, when in actual all we've got is a centre half for next to nothing and a nutjob who hasn't played for a year or so. There is of course the Haller money which of course has been carefully trousered.
We' ll have to throw more money than 30 quid if we want someone staying in Jaywick for a weekend. Inoculations will cost at least double. :)
Very true mate 😂
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:45 pm He can fuck off..so can Sullivan and his “ star” vanity signings.

He’s not a striker he’s not a central midfielder in the Rice/Soucek mode .

And he’s not a left back .

Waste of time and money , he’s not the player he was , if he was any good in the first place.
Couldn't agree more.It`s a Sullivan signing.

If I was Moyes,I would say to him,I'm walking if you sign him.

I think the progress him and his coaching staff have made,will see him walk into another job.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Lingard was Moyes golden boy when he was at the helm at United...but that was 7 years ago...there's a reason he's not got game time......why the fuck do we need him... :x

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Yes.

When Manu is getting game time and not performing anywhere near his best, bringing a proven quality player in with pace, guile that can score goals is a no brainer.

Towie

Post by Towie »

So you want to replace an underperforming Lanzini with an underperforming player who will be on twice the money?
Makes no sense to me.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

andyginbrasil wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:46 pm Lingard was Moyes golden boy when he was at the helm at United...but that was 7 years ago...there's a reason he's not got game time......why the fuck do we need him... :x
I've never seen what all the hype was about Lingard when he was winning England caps. But Moyes obviously rated him. And It's not my head on the block if West Ham tank. So my point is if Moyes decides he wants the bloke it's his reputation that's on the line. Not yours or mine.

But if I was the owner I'd want a "look before you buy" deal. Hence my suggestion of a loan to check out the merchandise. Same as the deal we apparently have for Benrahma.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Somebody should buy the dwarf a newer version of championship manager. What the fuck has lingard done in the last 3 years, that would make anybody interested? As usual the loan book is out. Fuck this pair of spiv cunts, hope they choke on their dildos
Covid in the Boardroom

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Towie wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:22 pm So you want to replace an underperforming Lanzini with an underperforming player who will be on twice the money?
Makes no sense to me.
Just because he has fallen out with OGS does not mean he is underperforming, he's just not playing.

Whatever happened just before March lockdown must have really pissed off OGS, or he threw a strop. That plus he now has Fernandez, Pogba, Fred, McTominay, Greenwood and de Beek ahead of him in the pecking order means he needs to move on.

If Yarma 31 and Lanzini 27 leave which is highly possible, and with Noble 34 coming to the end and Snodders 33 leaving we lack an experienced midfielder who can play anywhere and Lindgard has pace which is more than can be said for those players listed. It still allows you to bring in players like Benny and doesn't leave a gaping hole in the squad.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

jameskel wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:50 pm Somebody should buy the dwarf a newer version of championship manager. What the fuck has lingard done in the last 3 years, that would make anybody interested? As usual the loan book is out. Fuck this pair of spiv cunts, hope they choke on their dildos

As I said James, if it means he won't have to shell out the 20 mil Brentford want for Benny then tallboy will see lingard's loan as perfect business. If Moyes really wanted Benny and lingard stumpy could easily afford to buy the one and loan the other. But it won't solve our striking dilemma.
Fuck me this premier League is wide open, just a shame the cunts checkbook isn't.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.