10 game ban for Racism

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: 10 game ban for Racism

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

This bollocks will creep more and more throughout the workplace to get rid of any white person caught in an argument,unliked or doesn’t conform to their ideology and they will not have a fucking snowballs.
Even the fucking unions don’t want to get involved in racial disputes unless it’s against a black person.

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Two points;

1. There is no proof, only one one persons word against the other. It sets an unhealthy precedent.
2. If you cover your mouth because your afraid of being lip read, then you're probably saying the wrong thing

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:05 am
JayK wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:09 am See what happens if a white guy claimed he’d been racially abused
Shut it Honkey

:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:40 pm
h69 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:49 pm

Not and much as Kemar Roofe got (4 games) for fracturing the skull of the keeper in that game in one of the worst tackles I have seen for a while.
And that Cunt never so much as checked to see if the keeper was ok (see what I did there :lol: ) let alone apologise.
Someone’s on form today :lol:
COYI!!!

Towie

Post by Towie »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:20 am
Towie wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:32 pm Ok I know how you all like a racism debate...

The Slavic Prague player has got a 10 game ban for racism.
No one knows what he said accept Glen Kamara the Rangers player.
Now Slavia claim the player said “You Fucking guy” which if true the 10 game ban is a little extreme, on the other hand if you believe what the Rangers guy claimed what he said then the ban is not enough.

How many games ban should a player get for racially abusing another player?
Having done some reading , it appears the Czech player held his hand over his mouth for 1.09 seconds.

In which time Kamara alleges that he whispered in his ear’ole “ Monkey. You’re a fucking Monkey and you know you are”.

Make of that what you will .

Seems to me the 10 game ban is the minimum ban for the offence and if actually proven could have been a lot more

It’s a he said she said situation and uefa have gone with Kamara’s version based on his instant and post match reaction .

Not ideal.
Agree not ideal situation to ban a player that length of time, for it to be one person word against another.

I suspect the hand covering the mouth is what done him as It raises suspicions.

Or maybe the ban was for the lame insult of “you fucking guy”. :lol: :lol:
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

h69 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:49 pm

Not and much as Kemar Roofe got (4 games) for fracturing the skull of the keeper in that game in one of the worst tackles I have seen for a while.
And that Cunt never so much as checked to see if the keeper was ok (see what I did there :lol: ) let alone apologise.
The keeper was a white caucasian. His assailant, and I don't think anyone can argue with that choice of word, was, shall we say, dark skinned. Therefore--------

And taking this one step further. My grandson has developed a taste for rap music. I drive him to school most mornings and have to listen to the fucking stuff. The dreaded "N" word is used very liberally in the crap that passes as music by those who would in the past have been referred to by many of us white caucasians as "N's" . So if they can use it why can't the rest of us.

Equality it ain't. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:56 pm

The keeper was a white caucasian. His assailant, and I don't think anyone can argue with that choice of word, was, shall we say, dark skinned. Therefore--------

And taking this one step further. My grandson has developed a taste for rap music. I drive him to school most mornings and have to listen to the fucking stuff. The dreaded "N" word is used very liberally in the crap that passes as music by those who would in the past have been referred to by many of us white caucasians as "N's" . So if they can use it why can't the rest of us.

Equality it ain't. ;)
I can't get the thought of you with a baseball cap worn backwards and baggy jeans worn low, giving the imaginary gun gesture to the people of Welwyn Garden City out of my head.

Word.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:49 am

Equality it ain't. ;)
I can't get the thought of you with a baseball cap worn backwards and baggy jeans worn low, giving the imaginary gun gesture to the people of Welwyn Garden City out of my head.

Word.

Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Equality it ain't. ;)

Word.

Right On blud. Innit
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:27 am

Word.

Right On blud. Innit
Pop d'ey asses wiv a 2 2 cuz.