WHO WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO SEE THE BREAKAWAY 6 LEAVE?

Chat about anything football related here!

1.Yes,I wanted them to go.
50%
2.Undecided
20%
3.No,I want them to stay.
30%

Total votes: 20

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Personally,I would have.We'd have had more of a completive League and we'd have been given hope of winning a trophy instead of the monopoly ruling..

BlackDiamond

Re: WHO WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO SEE THE BREAKAWAY 6 LEAVE?

Post by BlackDiamond »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:24 am WHO WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO SEE THE BREAKAWAY 6 LEAVE?

Personally,I would have.We'd have had more of a completive League and we'd have been given hope of winning a trophy instead of the monopoly ruling..
A more interesting poll would be - Invite to join ESL (Accept/Decline)

and we know what DS and Karren Brady would have voted for - men of integrity,woman of honour

Towie

Post by Towie »

Personally would prefer they all fucked off.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Towie wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:53 am Personally would prefer they all fucked off.
Me too .

They’ll all come a crawl in’ back and go unpunished.
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:46 am
Towie wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:53 am Personally would prefer they all fucked off.
Me too .

They’ll all come a crawl in’ back and go unpunished.
Of course they will mate. A slap on the wrist. Gary Neville wants a 6 point deduction. No chance.

And there is a precedent involving us I'm afraid. The Tevez affair. The PL didn't deduct points as it was the owners what done it and the fans shouldn't be punished which, tbf, was true.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Nah not really...need the big games..especially spuds....they are what they are greedy fucks....will get even more pleasure
now in beating them...2 Mancs us and leicester in CL qualis at end would be fuckin bliss... :lol:

Cant be done Legal reasons..can't hinder a companies trading and profit making potential....plus Sky BT etc wouldn't
tolerate it.....but would sling them out of the PL for a season....or dock em all 20 pts,might be even better.

Side issue wonder how many players and managers would have been against it once they found out their salaries
would have gone up 50% or whatever..

Gotta be honest... me....250,000 grand a week to play footie against Madrid,Barca,Juve etc every week....

Fans can fuck off...... :lol:

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Heres a poser. Say if we'd have got the promises that Sugo gave us when we moved and we had just had our 2nd or 3rd go in the Championship and along with the ILS we were asked to join the elite. What would we be asking or saying then?
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

tassiehammer wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:31 am Heres a poser. Say if we'd have got the promises that Sugo gave us when we moved and we had just had our 2nd or 3rd go in the Championship and along with the ILS we were asked to join the elite. What would we be asking or saying then?
As a fan...No Way..as a Player/Manager...Don't really know.....you get 10/12 years or so kicking a ball around...in the Modern
game and all that goes with it,personally would screw every last penny out of the system....

h69

Post by h69 »

tassiehammer wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:31 am Heres a poser. Say if we'd have got the promises that Sugo gave us when we moved and we had just had our 2nd or 3rd go in the Championship and along with the ILS we were asked to join the elite. What would we be asking or saying then?
I don't care where we are or what we have done. I would never ever sign up for a tournament that labels me a 'legacy fan' and is geared up for Chinese and American streaming platforms for PPV.
A tournament that you don't need to earn to be in and get guaranteed wealth regardless of performance. No competition and a closed shop

A tournament that claims to want the best clubs but invite Spurs who have won pretty much nothing over Ajax who have won 4 European cups and they try and claim it is the biggest clubs.

The likely next step would be these 'franchises' moving to China, India and the Middle East to maximise revenue. Arsenalwallah versus Spudfriedfrice and Cityallahbepraised against Liverpool Bay Bucs in the mugdome in Beijing.

I said a couple of years ago that the clubs don't want live fans and everyone laughed, but they do not. They want fans in Asia watching on their phones and VR headsets. Fans in the US subscribing to mobile goals. They will pipe in the crowd sounds and CGI fans, makes it cheaper to run and 'maximise revenue'

And some fans think it was a good idea.

Fuck that. It is not Sport.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

As a fan? Still no.