WHO WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO SEE THE BREAKAWAY 6 LEAVE?

Chat about anything football related here!

WHO WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO SEE THE BREAKAWAY 6 LEAVE?

1.Yes,I wanted them to go.
50%
2.Undecided
20%
3.No,I want them to stay.
30%

Total votes: 20

Rick_Deckard

Re: WHO WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO SEE THE BREAKAWAY 6 LEAVE?

Post by Rick_Deckard »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:24 am WHO WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO SEE THE BREAKAWAY 6 LEAVE?

Personally,I would have.We'd have had more of a completive League and we'd have been given hope of winning a trophy instead of the monopoly ruling..
You think by removing teams that are better than us so we can win something is a good idea...WTF :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So youre also in favor of reducing the standards for getting degrees or any exam so everybody gets to pass then ?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

tassiehammer wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:31 am Heres a poser. Say if we'd have got the promises that Sugo gave us when we moved and we had just had our 2nd or 3rd go in the Championship and along with the ILS we were asked to join the elite. What would we be asking or saying then?
The majority would be dead against I imagine. If sporting events don't involve a degree of jeopardy much of their appeal goes out of the window. For there to be winners there have to be losers. Would we, as West Ham supporters, been as elated at the end of last season's successful fight against the drop if there had been no fear of the drop ?

The ESL would have been a lot like the local Primary School sports day where every kid taking part gets a prize irrespective of where they finish in whatever event they're taking part . And tbh I find it quite sad, but also a little bit predictable, that it seems people are suggesting it would be a good idea to throw out the 6 because it would make the competition easier for West Ham to win. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:31 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:24 am WHO WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO SEE THE BREAKAWAY 6 LEAVE?

Personally,I would have.We'd have had more of a completive League and we'd have been given hope of winning a trophy instead of the monopoly ruling..
You think by removing teams that are better than us so we can win something is a good idea...WTF :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So youre also in favor of reducing the standards for getting degrees or any exam so everybody gets to pass then ?
Bloody Good Post Mate. goodpost:)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

only1salty

Post by only1salty »

I wanted them to go to the ESL as long as they couldn't play both that and the Premier League

Would have resulted in a much more exciting Premier League with anyone from top 15 capable of winning the league

only1salty

Post by only1salty »

How are those 2 things comparable?

I am in favour of everyone having a fair shot at getting an A - not everyone getting an A

That's the comparison.

There could only be one winner and the race is more exciting if the outcome is close or unknown.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

I would ,for no other reason than them being the utter cunts they are.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

No mate,I want a more even playing field,where we ALL have the chance for a bit of success.

Back before the PL was formed,we all dreamed that we could win a title and get to an FA Cup Final(which was every boys dream back in them times).

Now outside the big 6,we dream about being 7th..That`s no bloody dream.YES,we have had an extraordinary season to be where we are this year,but it probably won't happen again for another 35 years unless someone stinking rich comes along.

I will give you a few facts..

Only 5 other English teams,outside the 6) have played in the newly formed CL and 3 of them were for one season and the other 2 qualified 3 or less times.in almost 30 years and that is with 3 or 4,sometimes 5 qualifying.

In the years before the CL and the PL,14 Teams qualified,but apart from if an English Team won it,only one qualified.

So you can see there is a monopoly there,since the new formed CL began..Only 2(Everton and Leicester) in the last 20 seasons have qualified outside them 6.

Towie

Post by Towie »

goodpost:)

Not only that Tel, the Sky 6 were trying to make it that no one but them would have European football.
Unless off course they invite you in.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Dagger

Post by Dagger »

should have done a rangers on them drop them to the bottom of the league will take a few years for all six to get back up, and maybe they will be a little more humble for the experience

if there was not such an outcry this would have gone through so punish the cunts

h69

Post by h69 »

Towie wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:10 pm goodpost:)

Not only that Tel, the Sky 6 were trying to make it that no one but them would have European football.
Unless off course they invite you in.
Exactly, a cartel to steal all the money from European football and at the same time corner the market in the Far East.
5 places qualifiable across the whole of Europe each year to counter anti-competition issues but no relegation for the 15 so effectively it was a guaranteed income. It was a coup.

I really hope the cunts have to pay to get out of the contracts they signed. Its seems it is more than a letter of intent.