So Here We Go Again

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

So Here We Go Again

Post by Whiskyman »

I suppose it was inevitable that when the European Super League train came crashing off the tracks the old chestnut of inviting Celtic & Rangers to join the Premier League would get resurrected.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... eague.html
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Towie

Re: So Here We Go Again

Post by Towie »

So they want to reduce PL to 18 clubs and bring in two of the most racist clubs in Britain.
That would mean 4 current Pl teams losing their spots.

Now if it means Liverpool, Man Utd, Spuds & Arsenal losing those spots I’m all for it, otherwise they can fuck off.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:03 am I suppose it was inevitable that when the European Super League train came crashing off the tracks the old chestnut of inviting Celtic & Rangers to join the Premier League would get resurrected.

And we know whose fingerprints are behind this grand idea ? It's our old mates the "Big Six"

They want to reduce the games played in the domestic league because of the increased size of the 'new improved' european competitions. And they fancy swapping out the dreary types like Norwich and Watford with more sellable attractions like Celtic and Glasgow Rangers.

It's all about providing an enhanced entertainment experience for the customer. The customer might not yet realise they want their entertainment experience enhanced - turn the dial up to eleven - but the providers are on a mission to persuade people like us, that last years shit can be even better shit,this year.

And if they succeed in raising the overall shit levels, it will just show what can be achieved with a minimum of thought and a heap of self intentions.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:37 am So they want to reduce PL to 18 clubs and bring in two of the most racist clubs in Britain.
That would mean 4 current Pl teams losing their spots.

Now if it means Liverpool, Man Utd, Spuds & Arsenal losing those spots I’m all for it, otherwise they can fuck off.
Two of the most racist clubs ? Imo there are no others than come anywhere close to those two vile institutions mate. They're out there on their own when it comes to intolerance.

only1salty

Post by only1salty »

This is a fucking joke. The jocks want an independent country and we will have foreign teams in our league - we should also invite PSG - they are closer to London geographically. AJax....... in fact lets also get rid of relegation and call it a Super League.

This vermin need a visit from pest control

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:03 am I suppose it was inevitable that when the European Super League train came crashing off the tracks the old chestnut of inviting Celtic & Rangers to join the Premier League would get resurrected.

I cannot help but wonder how that would work, if Scotland once again pushes for a gain's full independence from the Union.
Flairon

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

I propose fucking Celtic fuck off to Ireland.

Ginger minges.

palerider

Post by palerider »

I'm all for it.

Skirt wearing savages with bagpipes swigging McSwortley's Old Sporran, wrecking the chippies because they don't sell deep-fried haggis.

Jacking up in pub car parks and vomiting over babies prams.

Bring it on.

But the men will be as bad.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

That’s without the fucking stink they will create wearing them fucking rancid football shirts 365 fucking days a year.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:14 pm I propose fucking Celtic fuck off to Ireland.

Ginger minges.
Actually that's not a bad idea. Fuck the green cunts off to the Republic and the blue shit can trot off to poxy Ulster. Then get rid of the Northern bit from the union so we can stop subsidising the backward arseholes.