Highlight footage

Chat about anything football related here!
Flairon

Re: Highlight footage

Post by Flairon »

The highlights shown on YouTube are normally very good quality. 101greatgoals.com used to be a very good site, but does not seem to be operating anymore. Does anyone know what happened to it?
Flairon

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Flairon wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:23 am The highlights shown on YouTube are normally very good quality. 101greatgoals.com used to be a very good site, but does not seem to be operating anymore. Does anyone know what happened to it?
It’s now a betting domain mate . Following the money I expect.
If you want to just see the days goals you can find em just about anywhere on the web .
Most of the sites above tend to concentrate on full reruns and greatly extended highlights that are available pretty much immediately following the game which is something YouTube etc doesn’t cater for .
Good for people like me that sometimes have to miss matches due to work or other commitments and manage to get home without inadvertently discovering the result.

I fucking detest watching a game when I already know the result .
Bring back Jonathon !

course123

Post by course123 »

Update Your Resume: Tailor your resume to highlight relevant skills and experiences that match the job requirements. Emphasize any remote work experience or skills such as proficiency in virtual communication tools.

course123

Post by course123 »

Create Your Channel: Once logged in, click on your profile picture in the top-right corner of the YouTube homepage. From the dropdown menu, select "Your Channel." Follow the prompts to create your channel name and customize your channel settings.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

course123 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:16 pm Create Your Channel: Once logged in, click on your profile picture in the top-right corner of the YouTube homepage. From the dropdown menu, select "Your Channel." Follow the prompts to create your channel name and customize your channel settings.
That’s good advice but what use is that to us ?
Bring back Jonathon !