Leicester City vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
h69

Re: Leicester City vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by h69 »

Dagger wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:47 am
andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:15 pm

Fuck me you're an argumentative cunt today

The answer to your question is 14....like I said play him in his accustomed position...he is a lot more effective

Andy
agree with you mate but my view is Bowen is better than Antonio up front at the moment but when Antoni goes out wide he causes problems with his speed and size and gets a cross in or makes a problem KEEP the same team so all know each other but just tinker a little or tell them both to mix it up more often during the game to cause confusion just some thing different ME i would bring a youth on and drop Antonio until the second half but DM wont do that so just suggesting something he may well do whufc_crest
Funny you should say that Dagger but that is what happened when Bowen scored yesterday.

I would have brought on Vlasic for Antonio, played Bowen and Vlasic on each side up front. Also would have changed Johnson for Coufal.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:16 pm Speaking of fullbacks anyone any idea what fucking Fredericks brings to the team ?

Useless cunt.
Not much but in fairness he did stop Barnes causing carnage down our right when he came on yesterday.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Dagger

Post by Dagger »

h69 wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:06 pm
Dagger wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:47 am

Andy
agree with you mate but my view is Bowen is better than Antonio up front at the moment but when Antoni goes out wide he causes problems with his speed and size and gets a cross in or makes a problem KEEP the same team so all know each other but just tinker a little or tell them both to mix it up more often during the game to cause confusion just some thing different ME i would bring a youth on and drop Antonio until the second half but DM wont do that so just suggesting something he may well do whufc_crest
Funny you should say that Dagger but that is what happened when Bowen scored yesterday.

I would have brought on Vlasic for Antonio, played Bowen and Vlasic on each side up front. Also would have changed Johnson for Coufal.
cannot argue with any of that mate , was watching with my son and we were both saying it but you have to remember we have super David Moyes and he know exactly what we need :) as mangers go he does annoy but ffs his taken us a long way and improved players

on another note i feel he should have started Johnson instead of Coufal as soon as Creswell got back in the team, unfair on Johnson IMO but that life sometimes look at Z's cat sitting at home getting the odd kick but being fed caviar and smoked salmon and then next thing you know his in jug getting fed something out of can that does not even smell like fish poor cunt :lol: funny old game

h69

Post by h69 »

Dagger wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:46 pm
h69 wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:06 pm

cannot argue with any of that mate , was watching with my son and we were both saying it but you have to remember we have super David Moyes and he know exactly what we need :) as mangers go he does annoy but ffs his taken us a long way and improved players

on another note i feel he should have started Johnson instead of Coufal as soon as Creswell got back in the team, unfair on Johnson IMO but that life sometimes look at Z's cat sitting at home getting the odd kick but being fed caviar and smoked salmon and then next thing you know his in jug getting fed something out of can that does not even smell like fish poor cunt :lol: funny old game
I know mate......it is indeed. Despite the weather though it was a great atmosphere though the locals were not happy. I was almost right up in the roof on the side level with the penalty area

Agree on Johnson but he will know that he can get back in the team. Shame Coufal is suffering but I do think the team overall are lacking confidence rather than just being tired. Football is a game based on fluctuating confidence and is why it is all so unpredictable and why we love it. I guess sometimes he is trying to play them back into form, sometimes needs a goal to go in off someone's arse. No doubting Bowen's confidence though.

As long as we have 🎵 'Zouma at the back, Bowen in attack....West Ham will win the Europa League' 🎵

:lol:

JayK

Post by JayK »

😂
COYI!!!