Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Well now David.

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Clayton wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:55 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:44 am If it’s the Spanish waiter then so be it.
So long as I don’t have to see soppy bollocks that other prick Nevin and iPad fucking Nolan in the dugout ever again that’s fine by me.
Really DP ? , I have as much appreciation for the Spanish waiter as I do for the Scot's narcissist , another one who likes to put players into unorthodox positions , really wouldn't want to see him on the sideline , just like I never wanted Moyes there .. No thanks , think I would prefer Dyche to be honest .
Thought he was the favourite to take over tbh
Him , Dyche or anything with a fucking heartbeat will do.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Now I am getting depressed.....as some supporters gradually swing to the best, not in my opinion, of a poor bunch.....Dyche ffs...what about
Domenico Tedesco.....has been mentioned never heard of him.... currently out of work..young.....but gives things a go... I don't think any manager is going to be guaranteed to keep us up and every game Moyes is in charge it will become harder.
We currently have most of the players that can play his system....he gets my vote Mr Sullivan

https://www.hammers.news/columnist/davi ... moyes-now/

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

andyginbrasil wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:42 pm Now I am getting depressed.....as some supporters gradually swing to the best, not in my opinion, of a poor bunch.....Dyche ffs...what about
Domenico Tedesco.....has been mentioned never heard of him.... currently out of work..young.....but gives things a go... I don't think any manager is going to be guaranteed to keep us up and every game Moyes is in charge it will become harder.
We currently have most of the players that can play his system....he gets my vote Mr Sullivan

Promises so much , appears to aways start well , yet fails at the big hurdles .

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Clayton wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:19 pm
andyginbrasil wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:42 pm Now I am getting depressed.....as some supporters gradually swing to the best, not in my opinion, of a poor bunch.....Dyche ffs...what about

Promises so much , appears to aways start well , yet fails at the big hurdles .
Unfortunately like many of the others....the shortlisted 4 have all failed in their last jobs....I just want a breath of fresh air, someone we don't know who has hovered on the fringes.... don't expect to much...but hás a slim chance of actually doing something....maybe just until the end of the season

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

David Moyes sets out long-term vision at West Ham as club back under-fire manager :roll: .
He has vowed to “build a new West Ham” if he is given time by the club’s owners .
I want to change the culture here . There’s so much room for improvement at West Ham , I think it’s got great potential to improve, and I hope that I get the opportunity to keep it going .
“There’s been success and it’s how we continue and build on it. I’m hoping that culturally I think we have changed a load of things, we’re not milky, not flakey, there’s a different atmosphere regarding how people see West Ham, I like the way we’ve done it. We’ve got some really exciting young players.”

Shame he doesn't read his own comments .

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

The only way to build a “new West Ham “ is for him and Sullivan to fuck off ,the whole set up at the club is Amateurish to say the least.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

I'm afraid Andy it's an all too familiar sight the way in which our beloved club has been run by these people.
We'll never be privy to the inner workings of the club and that's fine, no one expects things to be broadcasted for all and sundry, but the proof of just how badly it's run cannot be hidden no matter how much they try. We are and have been for quite some time a complete and utter shambles from top to bottom.
Unfortunately it will only change once the cancer is removed and that goes for quite a few of it's employees as well, the bought and paid for, jobs for the boys brigade who are content to sit back, take a wage while things go from bad to worse.
This year could be a turning point for West Ham, we can only hope it's a change for the better.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:11 pm

I'm afraid Andy it's an all too familiar sight the way in which our beloved club has been run by these people.
We'll never be privy to the inner workings of the club and that's fine, no one expects things to be broadcasted for all and sundry, but the proof of just how badly it's run cannot be hidden no matter how much they try. We are and have been for quite some time a complete and utter shambles from top to bottom.
Unfortunately it will only change once the cancer is removed and that goes for quite a few of it's employees as well, the bought and paid for, jobs for the boys brigade who are content to sit back, take a wage while things go from bad to worse.
This year could be a turning point for West Ham, we can only hope it's a change for the better.
Fucking sad state of affairs BB.......

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Poch has said no and Mbappe has told us to fuck off

We are doomed
Covid in the Boardroom

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

The fat waiter has said.....no