Rice

Chat about anything football related here!
grandad

Re: Rice

Post by grandad »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:13 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:39 pm

Yep as I said a cunt.
Love the Rockard poses in them gooner pics …
Mean & moody … what a tosser :lol: :lol:

He iz from da ood init kingston upon thames

Look i like the kid but ffs the ollicks he spouted about its in clubs hands blah blah blah and the cumming in his pants when he put the shirt on was absolute cringy

Do the biz on pitch like you did for us and they will love you like we did
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

[quote="Optimistic Lee" post_id=335826 time=1689701713 user_id=5754

If the Arselicker fans are sold on the insincere rhetoric being spouted off by Rice they are fucking idiots.

[/quote]

Well I dare say there are as many idiots in their masses as there are in ours who believe footballers are somehow different when it comes to getting employment. And when he moves on from The Emirates we will no doubt see the same ridiculous rhetoric we are seeing from a section of our fans who only a few months ago were creaming their jockeys watching his every move in a West Ham shirt and then kissing his arse on the forums and podcasts.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Prepared to move on as I posted a page or so ago, but........ Builder on the job this morning says, with a big grin on his mush, "Look what he's wearing today Al" pointing to his son/apprentice.
Young cunt wearing a gunners beanie. " He wore it to stir you up"
"He'll be wearing this fucking shovel in a minute". So much for moving on :D :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

tassiehammer wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:08 am Prepared to move on as I posted a page or so ago, but........ Builder on the job this morning says, with a big grin on his mush, "Look what he's wearing today Al" pointing to his son/apprentice.
Young cunt wearing a gunners beanie. " He wore it to stir you up"
"He'll be wearing this fucking shovel in a minute". So much for moving on :D :D
I'm sure you concrete laying guys have the means to permanrently "disappear" those stupid enough to piss you off. ;)

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:49 pm [quote="Optimistic Lee" post_id=335826 time=1689701713 user_id=5754

If the Arselicker fans are sold on the insincere rhetoric being spouted off by Rice they are fucking idiots.
Well I dare say there are as many idiots in their masses as there are in ours who believe footballers are somehow different when it comes to getting employment. And when he moves on from The Emirates we will no doubt see the same ridiculous rhetoric we are seeing from a section of our fans who only a few months ago were creaming their jockeys watching his every move in a West Ham shirt and then kissing his arse on the forums and podcasts.
[/quote]

Agree with you to the extent that it is, ultimately just a career to him and a source of agents fees for his fantastic father: however, i can assure you that I have never “creamed my jockeys” over Rice or metaphorically kissed his arse in forums.

RICE RICE BABY
Tough times never last but tough people do

palerider

Post by palerider »

The bloke's shown his true colours.

Fuck him and all who sail in him.

We move on.

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Dem fem Arselickers like dem chicken and Rice bro
Tough times never last but tough people do

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:46 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:49 pm [quote="Optimistic Lee" post_id=335826 time=1689701713 user_id=5754

Agree with you to the extent that it is, ultimately just a career to him and a source of agents fees for his fantastic father: however, i can assure you that I have never “creamed my jockeys” over Rice or metaphorically kissed his arse in forums.

RICE RICE BABY
[/quote]

Ok I accept that. Now ffs learn to use the quote function correctly.

h69

Post by h69 »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:51 pm You should not belittle or gaslight Nick’s heartfelt sentiments. He and his family have invested emotional and financial commitment to this amazing football club. Please acknowledge, as a minimum, and hopefully accept the fact that we are entitled to be pissed off that Rice and his fucked up entourage could not see beyond the end of their short term gain. If Nick is ready to completely lose the plot then so am I.

A fucking manipulative ploy by the Arse lickers to delay the financial and contractual aspects of the transfer until it suited them…….fucking disgraceful cunts….condoned by the Rice regime.

As a consequence, we are in catch-up mode in a ruthless dog-eat-dog transfer market. Thanks for that Dec: you and your vagabond bunch of deceitful cut throats should be ashamed of yourselves.
That Nick is a muppet. FFS getting so worked up over a transfer almost everyone has known was coming for over a year. Either he is so sad that is all he has in his life or he does it to get clicks.

Take the poster down Nick, grow up and move the fuck on. There are more important things in life than football

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

To think his parents travelled on the hornchurch coaches, taken in to the heart of the WHU support.
im not calling em out and all that shit, decent people by all accounts, but just goes to show their generation of greed and money trumps old school values, of which they are obviously oblivious too, or the as the cynic in me says, they couldnt give a fuck

0 world and the money and greed involved trumps the old school values everytime