West Ham vs Chelsea Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

West Ham vs Chelsea Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

After slightly disappointed against Bournemouth that we sat too deep after we scored, we still need to improve in attacking area. New signing James Ward-Prowse hope to make his debut and boost our set-pieces display. Rumour that Antonio may moved to Saudi Arabia. Hope Paqueta will remain a West Ham player and NOT to be sold until a replacement with similar ability done FIRST. Not sure if Maguire will be a West Ham player as still on-going at Man Utd. We don't have any injury and hope we are more sharper this time. Chelsea are more stronger this term so we need to upped our tempo and no slow-start. Need Aguerd to do better and cut down error. Not sure if new signing Edson Alvarez will be ready for this match as he is still working on his match fitness and may be on the sub-bench.

Areola

Coufal
Zouma
Aguerd
Emerson

Soucek
Ward=Prowse
Paqueta
Fornals (slightly better than Benrahma who has weakness in creativity)

Bowen
Antonio or Mubama (If Antonio depart)

Let give a good go and hope no less than a point.

COYI!!!! whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Whiskyman

Re: West Ham vs Chelsea Official Match Thread

Post by Whiskyman »

Watched Chelse v Liverpool Sunday afternoon. Both sides will probably rip us several new arseholes. And we've got City to come before we face the Scousers FFS. Not to mention our bogey team from the South Coast. Some serious shaftings in the near futre.

Prediction for the Chelsea game ? I'm going with 0-3. And the first signs of crowd unrest. Looking at our fixtures I can't see anything remotely good coming our way at hiome until 30th September, a long way off, when we face Sheffield United. If I'm right that sort of form at home is certain to get the drums beating.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Good work Ibbs.

I don't think he'll alter the starting xi, unless a player is sold prior.

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:14 pm Watched Chelse v Liverpool Sunday afternoon. Both sides will probably rip us several new arseholes. And we've got City to come before we face the Scousers FFS. Not to mention our bogey team from the South Coast. Some serious shaftings in the near futre.

Prediction for the Chelsea game ? I'm going with 0-3. And the first signs of crowd unrest. Looking at our fixtures I can't see anything remotely good coming our way at hiome until 30th September, a long way off, when we face Sheffield United. If I'm right that sort of form at home is certain to get the drums beating.
make you right on all counts fella. Where are our frickin goals coming from. Still no mention of chasing any strikers which leaves us heavy in midfield and very light up top. very probably bottom by end sept which gives sullivan a decision to make.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

brookingslovechild wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:32 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:14 pm Watched Chelse v Liverpool Sunday afternoon. Both sides will probably rip us several new arseholes. And we've got City to come before we face the Scousers FFS. Not to mention our bogey team from the South Coast. Some serious shaftings in the near futre.

make you right on all counts fella. Where are our frickin goals coming from. Still no mention of chasing any strikers which leaves us heavy in midfield and very light up top. very probably bottom by end sept which gives sullivan a decision to make.
I cannot understand that why we aren't trying to sign a striker.

Maybe nobody wants to come,like coaches,because they don't like the tactics.

palerider

Post by palerider »

My first ever game as a season ticket holder. Not sure yet whether to drive up or use the amazing transport links that will get me to the ILS from Somerset in 14 minutes. Beer and a burger on the canal then off to the battle !

Question. Will security allow me to take my cricket score book into the ground ?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

palerider wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:57 pm My first ever game as a season ticket holder. Not sure yet whether to drive up or use the amazing transport links that will get me to the ILS from Somerset in 14 minutes. Beer and a burger on the canal then off to the battle !

Question. Will security allow me to take my cricket score book into the ground ?
Really Pale.

Were you hypnotised?

I'd never pay for a ticket to watch Moysieball.I refuse to.

brookingslovechild

Watchin utd v wolves… how good are wolves not giving utd much at all …… or utd are just shit?

JayK

Post by JayK »

brookingslovechild wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:50 pm Watchin utd v wolves… how good are wolves not giving utd much at all …… or utd are just shit?
Bit of both. Wolves looked the more dangerous but 1-0 down.
COYI!!!

brookingslovechild

JayK wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:39 pm
brookingslovechild wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:50 pm Watchin utd v wolves… how good are wolves not giving utd much at all …… or utd are just shit?
Bit of both. Wolves looked the more dangerous but 1-0 down.
Wolves no 5 is a ducking beast.. in fact they have a few I’d have, but he had been immense