Jesse Lingard Drink/Driving

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Jesse Lingard Drink/Driving

Post by Newmarket »

h69 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:38 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:30 pm

But what ever Lingards choice was, we already knew he was full of shit, it still makes the pair of them wankers for even letting him in the door to begin with. The signs were there midway during this stay but,.....

Me im glad he didnt come, hes a 30 year old overweight has been.
When he got done for drink driving we told him that he would not get a contract and to look elsewhere. It was not his decision.

Dare I ask … source ?
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:05 am

When he got done for drink driving we told him that he would not get a contract and to look elsewhere. It was not his decision.

Dare I ask … source ?
You question the oracle ? How dare you . :o
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:36 am

Dare I ask … source ?
You question the oracle ? How dare you . :o
If the fellas itk then he’s itk . No problem with that but otherwise it’s just a sweeping statement.
I think Moyes is a Cunt but I don’t KNOW he is .
Bring back Jonathon !

Post by 9898 »

eskimo joe wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:30 pm

But what ever Lingards choice was, we already knew he was full of shit, it still makes the pair of them wankers for even letting him in the door to begin with. The signs were there midway during this stay but,.....

Me im glad he didnt come, hes a 30 year old overweight has been.

Other than that....what Oz said is spot on. Not sure what the fuss is about.
Kicking a cat and creating countrywide outrage is captain material but low level drink driving results in Moyes not giving his favourite player, no transfer fee involved, a contract.
Do p*ss off know nothing muppet.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

There's also the other unthinkable option, that is, if we had an unscrupulous, tight fisted cunt of an owner, who thought by paying Lingards expenses to train with us he would sign for free. Well that didn't go well did it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The question has to be asked though, why was he allowed to train pre-season with us, when there was a chance he could go to another PL team full of the knowledge of Moyes genius tactics and the way we were going to play for the coming season?

Madness on 3 counts unscrupulous on one :D

h69

Post by h69 »

9898 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:51 pm

Other than that....what Oz said is spot on. Not sure what the fuss is about.
Kicking a cat and creating countrywide outrage is captain material but low level drink driving results in Moyes not giving his favourite player, no transfer fee involved, a contract.
Do p*ss off know nothing muppet.
:lol: OK then !

Towie

Post by Towie »

Dare I ask … source ?
Seems the idk is either crap idk or ignoring you…
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

And yet he was stopped for drink driving in early July and was still training with us and using the club to pay his hotel and traveling costs well into September.

At what stage did the club click, that he was not getting a contract for an offense that was committed in July.......and was general knowledge....or is it just an excuse because Lingard has shafted them ,well and truly once again.

h69

Post by h69 »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:26 am And yet he was stopped for drink driving in early July and was still training with us and using the club to pay his hotel and traveling costs well into September.

At what stage did the club click, that he was not getting a contract for an offense that was committed in July.......and was general knowledge....or is it just an excuse because Lingard has shafted them ,well and truly once again.
That is not correct, he fought the charge and fine and we made the decision at the point where he was convicted, mastermind.

However many times you try and argue, the facts remain the same but you knock yourself out.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Yet he pleaded guilty to being two times over the legal limit ...a test that is done on the day....... At what stage and with what evidence could he possibly fight the case...stone wall drink driving...but he did apologize...... I suppose that helps