Liverpool vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Re: Liverpool vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:13 pm Usual narrow -ish defeat .

Usual we were unlucky post match presser.

Usual starting line up.
That what I predicted.....That Moyes for you
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

all about keeping his ego intact for moysie sunday, as per.
his away record against these big top six boys are racking up , no wins in 34454 games or something.
pointless debating how we will set up tactically, because we all fuckin know the answer.
1-3 to the vermin, with 72% posession ... 286 shots ..tbf only a paultry 132 on target, areola ends the game not able to feel his fingers and Moysie proud as punch .

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Ibbyham wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:57 pm After our Europa match, hopefully we will perform better from the first to last whistles if we will get anything from this game. Anfield is one of the horrid place that we only won 4 time.....One under Syd King, one from Ted Fenton, one from Ron Greenwood and one from Slaven Bilic. The problems that Moyes do NOT have good away record against ANY of those big 6 and our last away win at the big 6 was at Chelsea in 2019-20 season under Pellegrini before he got the sacked. On a plus side, we have a fully fit squad at the moment with Alvarez and Coufal recharging their batteries. Moyes has to use the tactics and formation carefully as Liverpool are expected to be 75+ possession. The only downside of our squad is Aguerd who eror-prone as he did with Man City that stopped us getting anything cos of his stupid error that cost us points is my biggest worries.......I would rather have Mavropanos in our starting line up ahead of Aguerd. Also we need Kudus from the start, NOT from the bench for sub as it is pointless. I would go for a 4-1-4-1 formation than the flat 4-2-3-1.

Squad:

Areola

Coufal
Zouma
Mavropanos
Emerson

Alvarez

Bowen
Paqueta
JWP
Kudus

Antonio

This is the best squad we can face the bin-dippers BUT Moyes will put Aguerd instead of Mavropanos and Soucek instead of Kudus in his favourite 4-2-3-1 formation and that will bring a FAT 0 points as Aguerd will gifted them points as he did against Man City which I wasn't happy when he was started.

We need to stand up for ourselves and don't let them bullied us.

Ibby's formation for chance of West Ham results:

West Ham
Win - 20%
Draw - 30%
Loss - 50%

Moyes 4-2-3-1 formation with Aguerd and Soucek instead of Mavropanos and Kudus:

West Ham
Win: 0%
Draw: 1%
Loss: 99%

COYI!!!!! whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
your para -phrasing isnt as good as mine...the Shitefield Utd mathday thread is mine

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

normannomates wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:37 pm all about keeping his ego intact for moysie sunday, as per.
his away record against these big top six boys are racking up , no wins in 34454 games or something.
pointless debating how we will set up tactically, because we all fuckin know the answer.
0-3 to the vermin ...
vermin will have 72% possession ... 286 shots .. but only a paultry 132 on target .....areola ends the game not able to feel his fingers and Moysie walks away proud as punch .

palerider

Post by palerider »

2-0 to the Bindippers.

Games like these are made for Moyesball. Flood the midfield, deny space and hope for a couple of breakaways at the other end. Like last season where a missed penalty may have achieved a result despite fuck-all possession . Cowardly football that will fail 99% of the time.

'Winning.....It's what I do.'

My arse.

hamstew

Post by hamstew »

I am fairly confident for this game, Liverpool 1-3 West Ham.

Towie

Post by Towie »

hamstew wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:43 pm I am fairly confident for this game, Liverpool 1-3 West Ham.
Pass the Spliff man.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

hamstew wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:43 pm I am fairly confident for this game, Liverpool 1-3 West Ham.
More water with it next time mate. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

hamstew

Post by hamstew »

Towie wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:12 pm
Pass the Spliff man.
It is just my prediction. Afterall we beat them 0-3 at their place back in 2015. So, it isn't unreasonable or unrealistic to think that we can't beat them this time around, tomorrow is it?

I tell you what, if I am wrong about the scoreline (not the result, as I am confident we will win tomorrow) but with the scoreline of 1-3, then I will sing to all of you, I will sing the song "See the little goblin, see his little feet....." in full (I know some of you know what I am referencing!) I think that is fair.

h69

Post by h69 »

normannomates wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:22 pm how come Ibbyham aint getting the same faux outrage from the scary h69 as myself for having the cheek to start a matchday thread??...wanker
Never had an issue with you starting a thread....the comment I made was in reference to you trying too hard to be a mockney prick in what you were saying.

Start as many threads you want but the Danny Dyer impression does make you sound a twat along with the fact you keep quoting yourself.