Aston Villa vs West Ham United official match thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Rick_Deckard

Re: Aston Villa vs West Ham United official match thread

Post by Rick_Deckard »

come on chaps cheer up, its not all bad news, our cisgendered bi lgbqtafhnn+@£$%^&* frying pan sexual poly put the kettle on dykes snatched a draw care of a 95th min goal against Liverpools cisgendered bi lgbqtafhnn+@£$%^&* frying pan sexual poly put the kettle on dykes ;)

palerider

Post by palerider »

Bondsobob wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:14 pm Awful. Awful. Awful. Just plain fecking awful.
I expected to lose, but not to capitulate like that. Just how the feck can he keep Antonio on for 89 minutes after a performance like that?
Rumours are that Antonio came in early for training only to find McFuckwit parading in front of the mirror dressed as Shirley Temple. And got a few photos in.

palerider

Post by palerider »

All teams have off days and fuck me, we did that in spades today. The victims were shit yesterday but got away with it and that cunt Klopp remains a genius. It's how you bounce back.

Play like that against Everton and for the first time this season there'll be rumblings about the manager and quite rightly so.

It's no secret I wanted the tosser gone for most of last season and even after the Euro win but he's tried to make me eat humble pie hasn't he ?

But the season's a long one and I'm not that hungry yet.
Last edited by palerider on Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bondsobob

Post by Bondsobob »

palerider wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:25 pm
Bondsobob wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:14 pm Awful. Awful. Awful. Just plain fecking awful.
I expected to lose, but not to capitulate like that. Just how the feck can he keep Antonio on for 89 minutes after a performance like that?
Rumours are that Antonio came in early for training only to find McFuckwit parading in front of the mirror dressed as Shirley Temple. And got a few photos in.
I can believe that. ;)

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

palerider wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:16 pm Moyes out.

First time this season we missed Judas btw.
And to add insult to injury....... He scored a wouldie yesterday

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

I don't know why some are surprised.
It's a well known fact that when cuntface comes up against anyone with an attack minded set up with fresh ideas we're fucked.
But until we're taken over that's how it'll always be.
He's not the only one whose at fault, the owner and his cronies are equally culpable and this kretinsky cunts turning out to be a no mark sitting back counting his Dosh.
Can't wait for the day when sky announce that we're being bought and shortarse is gone, then we'll see just how quick that bug eyed cunt sticks around.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:21 pm come on chaps cheer up, its not all bad news, our cisgendered bi lgbqtafhnn+@£$%^&* frying pan sexual poly put the kettle on dykes snatched a draw care of a 95th min goal against Liverpools cisgendered bi lgbqtafhnn+@£$%^&* frying pan sexual poly put the kettle on dykes ;)
:lol:
COYI!!!

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

That's a shit scoreline to wake up to. 90 minutes 4-1 down, unless there's an appearance fee, Fournals should have downed tools and told Moyes to get fucked. That's taking the piss. Villa are travelling ok this season and that has to be a wake up call but the gaffer is too stubborn.

Edit. Bowen only needs 4 more. :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

tassiehammer wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:57 pm That's a shit scoreline to wake up to. 90 minutes 4-1 down, unless there's an appearance fee, Fournals should have downed tools and told Moyes to get fucked. That's taking the piss. Villa are travelling ok this season and that has to be a wake up call but the gaffer is too stubborn.

Edit. Bowen only needs 4 more. :D
You have to be very careful of the wording from the Prophet Numbnuts, I think you will find that he needs another five ...no more than 5....said the wise one .....so 1 more than five is six .... or I might have interpreted it wrongly.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Fuck me we were abysmal
How the fuck can the Scotch cunt keep that bumbling fat fucking lump Antonio on the pitch for more or less the entire game baffles me.
Every man and his fucking dog could see he should have been hooked before half time .
Paqueta acting the flash cunt again when easier to just get rid proving costly
Watkins in acres of space for their first
Thought Areola should have done better with the third Zouma blowing out his arsehole.
All in all a fucking shit performance from all concerned
Moyes tactics and selection back to the dark old days bottled it yet again.
Watkins looks a decent striker alas
Moyes wouldn’t know a decent striker if it bit the cunt on his arse.
Pains me to say Villa have much improved under emery a man that can organise and motivate a football team sets his team up well.
Anyhow got what we fucking deserved.