West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

After our last 2 very poor performance games, we need to stop that rot as we only picked up 4 points from possible 15 and conceded 12 in last 5 games with 1 clean sheet so need to change that. Emerson is suspended so likely Johnson will deputise as Cresswell is still not match-fit. Moyes formation need to change and need to put Kudus up front with Bowen.

Areola

Coufal
Zouma
Aguerd/Mavropanos
Johnson

Alvarez

JWP
Paqueta
Soucek

Bowen
Kudus

That a 4-1-3-2 formation. Everton has few players out injured and suspension so West Ham need to perform better in the WHOLE match times. We need to get more possession and don't give possession away too many times as we did in last couple of games.

COYI!!!!
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

andyginbrasil

Re: West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Post by andyginbrasil »

Do I get royalties Ibby

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

andyginbrasil wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:43 pm Do I get royalties Ibby
You could be, if my above squad and formation are agreed by the Jock.

deanox

Post by deanox »

Ibbyham wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:39 pm After our last 2 very poor performance games, we need to stop that rot as we only picked up 4 points from possible 15 and conceded 12 in last 5 games with 1 clean sheet so need to change that. Emerson is suspended so likely Johnson will deputise as Cresswell is still not match-fit. Moyes formation need to change and need to put Kudus up front with Bowen.

Areola

Coufal
Zouma
Aguerd/Mavropanos
Johnson

Alvarez

JWP
Paqueta
Soucek

Bowen
Kudus

That a 4-1-3-2 formation. Everton has few players out injured and suspension so West Ham need to perform better in the WHOLE match times. We need to get more possession and don't give possession away too many times as we did in last couple of games.

COYI!!!!
Cheers Ibby,
tbh I don't think the Greek boy helped himself tonight, he was very average with poor distribution. Also, what the fuck was he doing for the first goal, standing like a marble statue with his arms behind his back...He was outside the fucking box and didn't even try to close down the scorer.
I wanted Kudos to have a great game to force his way into the team, IMO he was as shit as the rest of them. I know he likes to dribble (as I do after a few shots of te-kill-ya) but sometimes a simple pass is the solution. He will play Antonio.
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

deanox wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:08 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:39 pm After our last 2 very poor performance games, we need to stop that rot as we only picked up 4 points from possible 15 and conceded 12 in last 5 games with 1 clean sheet so need to change that. Emerson is suspended so likely Johnson will deputise as Cresswell is still not match-fit. Moyes formation need to change and need to put Kudus up front with Bowen.

Areola

Coufal
Zouma
Aguerd/Mavropanos
Johnson

Alvarez

JWP
Paqueta
Soucek

Bowen
Kudus

COYI!!!!
Cheers Ibby,
tbh I don't think the Greek boy helped himself tonight, he was very average with poor distribution. Also, what the fuck was he doing for the first goal, standing like a marble statue with his arms behind his back...He was outside the fucking box and didn't even try to close down the scorer.
I wanted Kudos to have a great game to force his way into the team, IMO he was as shit as the rest of them. I know he likes to dribble (as I do after a few shots of te-kill-ya) but sometimes a simple pass is the solution. He will play Antonio.
Agreed and need major reinforcement in defences, left winger and a striker as our defenders are not good as Collins and Reid. West Ham are in a slippery slop. Hope things get better and Moyes need to do better than this.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

I’m not expecting a goal fest.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:29 am I’m not expecting a goal fest.

That's a safe bet.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

If the rumors are correct and Everton get a 12 point deduction, they would look favorably at Sunday's match to quickly get three of those points back.
I fear they will come out fighting and its going to be a Moyesball v Dycheball game .... all down to tactics ....and team selection ....only one change for us and Dyche will know what team his adversary is going to put out as we all do ...a setup of 4-2-3-1 ...that has been used EVERY game this season.... and Everton has had a week to train on how to beat us. The next fives games are all against teams below us so it wouldn't be so far fetched that we should pick up 8-10 points from these games ...... :o
But let's take one game at a time ..and it will save any disappointments

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:15 am If the rumors are correct and Everton get a 12 point deduction, they would look favorably at Sunday's match to quickly get three of those points back.
I fear they will come out fighting and its going to be a Moyesball v Dycheball game .... all down to tactics ....and team selection ....only one change for us and Dyche will know what team his adversary is going to put out as we all do ...a setup of 4-2-3-1 ...that has been used EVERY game this season.... and Everton has had a week to train on how to beat us. The next fives games are all against teams below us so it wouldn't be so far fetched that we should pick up 8-10 points from these games ...... :o
But let's take one game at a time ..and it will save any disappointments
I reckon if they got docked 12 points, it would work in our favour. It must be so deflating for a group of individuals being placed so far behind the eight ball.

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

Just read Everton have won more away games at whu than any other team they’ve played…..joy.
Too earlier for a must win, but need to stop the rot.