Burnley vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Burnley vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:19 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:06 pm

Perfectly OK to dislike the tactics and be critical of them but what certain people don't seem to like is other people having an opinion different to theirs. Probably why you don't get the type of debate on here you said you liked when you first posted. I know you are a relative newbie but there used to be some lively banter and debate on this forum but it has definitely gone down the proverbial crapper.
Ok so the majority on here are , er , anti-Moyes shall we say , putting it mildly , but I don’t read many posts with the opposite view ?
If there was I’m sure there would BE a mass debate on the topic .
Unfortunately I reckon the only pro-Moyes anti-football supporters that visit the forum visit to just complain about the anti-Moyes posts.
The IS no debate on the topic of Mr Moyes as the only Moyes posts I see want rid of the man .

I wish there WAS but in order to debate a subject there has to be opposite views and there aren’t .
Well of course that's true, but I think ex has a point. And I think it's high time the board of directors and the LLDC got their bloody acts together and immediately renamed the stadium as the "David Moyes Theatre Of Dreams". And how the new monarch failed to recognise his outstanding achievements in the firld of football and award him a richly deserved knighthood leaves me completely baffled.

And I tell you what, mate, I bet some soppy cunts read that and think I actually mean it. :lol:

Where's Frogiron when you need him ? Now there is a bloke who appreciated irony.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:10 pm
Newmarket wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:19 pm

Ok so the majority on here are , er , anti-Moyes shall we say , putting it mildly , but I don’t read many posts with the opposite view ?
If there was I’m sure there would BE a mass debate on the topic .
Unfortunately I reckon the only pro-Moyes anti-football supporters that visit the forum visit to just complain about the anti-Moyes posts.
The IS no debate on the topic of Mr Moyes as the only Moyes posts I see want rid of the man .

I wish there WAS but in order to debate a subject there has to be opposite views and there aren’t .
Well of course that's true, but I think ex has a point. And I think it's high time the board of directors and the LLDC got their bloody acts together and immediately renamed the stadium as the "David Moyes Theatre Of Dreams". And how the new monarch failed to recognise his outstanding achievements in the firld of football and award him a richly deserved knighthood leaves me completely baffled.

And I tell you what, mate, I bet some soppy cunts read that and think I actually mean it. :lol:
I rest my case 🤣
Bring back Jonathon !

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

exhammer wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:51 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:25 pm

I think the majority on here think we are far too pragmatic for the players we have.We play nearly every game like we are a team that has just been promoted to.the PL,that has never been here before.

We seem to.play the same tactics away from home especially,no matter whether we are playing a City or a Burnley.(we we're so.poor Saturday) Maybe that's why Moyes has lost 21 of the past 32 away games in the PL and not NEVER beaten the very best away from home in the PL in his managerial history. Even the most negative managers like Big Sam/Woy and Warnock have turned over the very best in top flight,but Moyes hasn't. .
I get thet. But some just keep spouting out the same crap over and over. Were not stupid. We know qiuite a lot dont like the tactics without having it chucked at us every time we come here. Probably why this forums dead. Thought it might be a good place for a bit of footy chat but theres only about 2 or 3 posters on here who are worth reading. Think I might stick to WH Online and Kumb. More life and better chat. Good luck Terry.
That's very decent of you.Some of it is a bit of tongue in cheek on here mate.Most are quite decent on here tbh.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:28 pm
exhammer wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:51 pm

I get thet. But some just keep spouting out the same crap over and over. Were not stupid. We know qiuite a lot dont like the tactics without having it chucked at us every time we come here. Probably why this forums dead. Thought it might be a good place for a bit of footy chat but theres only about 2 or 3 posters on here who are worth reading. Think I might stick to WH Online and Kumb. More life and better chat. Good luck Terry.
That's very decent of you.Some of it is a bit of tongue in cheek on here mate.Most are quite decent on here tbh.
99% I’d say . Some don’t get Pale & BB’s sense of humour I’d say and misunderstand .
The trouble with the written word ….
Anyone ever have a text message taken the wrong way ?
Bring back Jonathon !

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

exhammer wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:26 am Shame theres one or two people who cant enjoy that we won a game despite playing poorly. May be the reason this forum isnt the busiest one on the web. Too bloody negative.
negative against MOYSIE?...too fuckin right...hes a fraud
..are you his PR man ?…

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Parry Hotter wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:40 pm
exhammer wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:26 am Shame theres one or two people who cant enjoy that we won a game despite playing poorly. May be the reason this forum isnt the busiest one on the web. Too bloody negative.
Only a few saddos mate. And the ones that think they know better then every other cunt on here. Thing what gets me is that palerider tosser was the fucker who said some of the postings here was too repetitive. His aint repetitive there fucking identical.
come on then 'Parry Potter'...my life.. what a fuckin name...how old are you...12 ?

but do please carry on and enlighten my far -right rancid arse as to why i should get behind the jock cunt?....

i could easily compile a hefty dossier on all thats wrong under this fraud..
could you do the same in his defence?

The GEORDIES had FOUR U23/ youth on the pitch against CFC
Those geordie U23/youth currently sit 17th in the same league as our very own U23/ youths ...our side are 2nd in that league :|

..we are also unbeaten in the EFL CUP

A large percentage of these lads won the the FA YOUTH CUP last season.

so ..either MOYSIE is a complete moron...or MOYSIE is just a cunt.
this bug eyed imbicile should just fuck off and play golf and give it the biggun at st Andrews ..THE DELUSIONAL WANKER.

MOYES IS A BULLSHITTER...he has ZERO interest in bringing through the youngsters...its all about MOYSIE.

RED BULL... AND ....ALL ....THAT

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Ironic really, if we were to concentrate the chat only on the good we would get merely two liners at the most , " great result " and "Mumbama Pacman and Areola had a great game ". Of course there is the plus if not having to see that arseholes name mentioned. But any more talk of the game/s would descend into the normal reality of just how shyte we are. A Morris Minor trying to be a Rolls Royce but hasnt got the engine to pull it off. Or more the driver that could.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

normannomates wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:31 am
Parry Hotter wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:40 pm

Only a few saddos mate. And the ones that think they know better then every other cunt on here. Thing what gets me is that palerider tosser was the fucker who said some of the postings here was too repetitive. His aint repetitive there fucking identical.
come on then 'Parry Potter'...my life.. what a fuckin name...how old are you...12 ?

but do please carry on and enlighten my far -right rancid arse as to why i should get behind the jock cunt?....

i could easily compile a hefty dossier on all thats wrong under this fraud..
could you do the same in his defence?

The GEORDIES had FOUR U23/ youth on the pitch against CFC
Those geordie U23/youth currently sit 17th in the same league as our very own U23/ youths ...our side are 2nd in that league :|

..we are also unbeaten in the EFL CUP

A large percentage of these lads won the the FA YOUTH CUP last season.

so ..either MOYSIE is a complete moron...or MOYSIE is just a cunt.
this bug eyed imbicile should just fuck off and play golf and give it the biggun at st Andrews ..THE DELUSIONAL WANKER.

MOYES IS A BULLSHITTER...he has ZERO interest in bringing through the youngsters...its all about MOYSIE.

RED BULL... AND ....ALL ....THAT
And to prove Newmarket's point about the "written word" here we have it illustrated in spades.

Ex Hammer's original post doesn't say a thing about getting behind Moyes or wearing kilts in his honour. What he said was that some people can't seem to enjoy winning a game when we play badly. FFS we've all seen us lose enough times when we've played decently, surely we can enjoy it when the opposite happens.

Because people enjoy the concept of us WINNING a game of football doesn't mean that we believe everything Moyes touches turns to gold.

It worries me that some cunts have the fucking vote.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

He did mention negativity though and that could apply to anything.

Whoopy we won, lets all feel proud and happy. Actually i am happy we won, i aint proud of how it was achieved or the fact we got lucky.

There you go mentioned both in the same paragraph, draw the line at giving the dinosaur any positive credit.

Off to vote now.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Well this Matchday thread took a massive turn. Good job we didn't lose. :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............