Arsenal vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Arsenal vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Hope we can bring the performance of our last 20 minutes against Man Utd into this match but WHOLE match. Expected to be on the back foot for whole 90 minutes as Arsenal are a different class and one special person we have to face with - Declan Rice. Can we prove to him that West Ham are a lot stronger? Expected the squad to be the same but probably Aguerd will replace Mavropanos in defence but that depend.

Squad:

Areola

Coufal
Zouma
Aguerd/Mavropanos
Emerson

Soucek
Alvarez

Kudus
JWP
Paqueta

Bowen

Hope we can match them and at least we got a bit of a breathing space of 2 extra days from the curse of Boxing Day to late evening of 28th as Kudus was mentioned that after he scored a goal, he felt very tired so hopefully he will quickly recover. We need to keep Arsenal quiet and attack them with pace WITHOUT fear. We have beaten Tottenham, Chelsea and Man Utd so far this season so hope to continue.

COYI!!! whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

normannomates

Re: Arsenal vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by normannomates »

WE CAN DO THESE SOFT CUNTS.....

the problem is ....

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Best team in the country at the moment imo and if we try parking the bus they'll tear us a new one. They can be got at on the break so we'll have to be positive and take the opportunities when they present themselves. For me Zinchenko gives them a hell of a lot going forward but he's their weak link when they defend and if Kudus is on his A game that could work to our advantage.

But for me Arsenal don't have too many soft centres for me to be confident.. Just hope we turn up and don't raise the white flag like we did at Anfield. If we do we could at least see a decent game. But if we don't another 5 in the against column could be on the cards.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Bondsobob

Post by Bondsobob »

It'll be a normal Moyes away performance at one of the 'big' 6. Everyone behind the ball. Concede possession and hope for the best (a la Tottenham). I don't think for one minute it will work away at Arse.
I see a thrashing. 3-0, maybe worse. :evil:

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

hopefully the extra few days rest will inspire a damage limitation job...fingers x..

by the way ...since when did PROPER LUMPS think it was acceptable to start sporting skinny jeans?...

my life.

DEATH BY UMBUNGO

Bondsobob

Post by Bondsobob »

Bondsobob wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:49 am It'll be a normal Moyes away performance at one of the 'big' 6. Everyone behind the ball. Concede possession and hope for the best (a la Tottenham). I don't think for one minute it will work away at Arse.
I see a thrashing. 3-0, maybe worse. :evil:
Oh, and Muller Rice to score. :evil:

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Think we’ll get our arseholes fucking reamed by these cunts tbh.

Might be lucky to keep it down to 3-0

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:16 am Think we’ll get our arseholes fucking reamed by these cunts tbh.

They're the best in the country at the mo imo. One things for sure, sitting back and inviting them on is a recipe for disaster. Just hope the Scottish wizard realises it.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Think they'll go 2-0 up early doors and just keep the ball..Moyes will have his normal no answer and Arsenal will just see game out.

I really believe if we did have a proper go at it,we could get something.That's not in the Moyes vocabulary against the Arsenal's,Liverpool's,United's and Chelsea's,no matter how sh*t or well they are playing when we visit.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:27 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:16 am Think we’ll get our arseholes fucking reamed by these cunts tbh.

They're the best in the country at the mo imo. One things for sure, sitting back and inviting them on is a recipe for disaster. Just hope the Scottish wizard realises it.
It will be the same show them too much respect from soppy bollocks then a little spell when we’re 2or 3 down
Then damage limitation.