Freiburg

Chat about anything football related here!
normannomates

Re: Freiburg

Post by normannomates »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:27 am A 17.45 KO time is going to piss a lot of people off that have already bought tickets for the home leg
Yep

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

I hope the old school WHU away contingent for this show due respect to the Freiburg supporters who went out of their way to show support for us after our ban.

h69

Post by h69 »

eskimo joe wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:59 am
andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:24 pm

:shock: =majority......read before you make a cunt of yourself...
He does that often, makes it up to suit. I am sure there must be a medical term for that symptom.
Don't be a cunt. You just change your tune to suit your agenda because you arent intelligent enough to come up with anything to back up your constant whining....plastic dinosaur cunt !

Now cue you acting like a little girl claiming to be a victim again because you get called out for whining like a baby all the time. You are as big a victim as a scouser.

I bet you are gutted we won last night against your bum boy Frank who is supposedly the progressive manager everyone should want.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Oooh someone a bit touchy.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

h69

Post by h69 »

Towie wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:54 am
Newmarket wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:29 am

I agree .
6th place 7th place a Europa semi/final , a European trophy etc .
You couldn’t make it up could you ….
You agree I’m entitled?
I was merely yawning as we already played them, but as per usual H69 attacks without thinking.
As season ticket holder I had opportunity to buy ticket early without seeing who opposition were so it disappointing that we got someone we already played.
Would you have chosen not to buy one if you had known we were playing Freiburg again because if not then I don't see an issue.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

h69 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:48 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:59 am

He does that often, makes it up to suit. I am sure there must be a medical term for that symptom.
Don't be a cunt. You just change your tune to suit your agenda because you arent intelligent enough to come up with anything to back up your constant whining....plastic dinosaur cunt !

Now cue you acting like a little girl claiming to be a victim again because you get called out for whining like a baby all the time. You are as big a victim as a scouser.

I bet you are gutted we won last night against your bum boy Frank who is supposedly the progressive manager everyone should want.
🤣🤣 Must be that time of the month , pissing blood and talking shit.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

deanox

Post by deanox »

They got a draw with Bayern Munich today! Looking forward to the game next week.
I think we need a decent performance against the toffee’s tomorrow to take some much needed confidence into the Euro tie next week.
Paqueta must be buzzing as he has been included in the Brazil squad to play England and Spain.
If we are to get any further in this competition it all boils down to him playing at the level we have seen prior to his injury.
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"