Website Maintenance

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Website Maintenance

Post by JayK »

eastcoastclaret wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 1:41 pm There’s definitely some kind of issue fellas. I’ve just had a look at jays predictions and they are all shit. Or is that normal?..
That’s funny. But even funnier coming from a bloke who’s score was less than mine last week and who has “apparently” regularly shit the bed this season to get his predictions in on time :lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Re: Website Maintenance

Post by eastcoastclaret »

JayK wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:33 pm
eastcoastclaret wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 1:41 pm There’s definitely some kind of issue fellas. I’ve just had a look at jays predictions and they are all shit. Or is that normal?..
That’s funny. But even funnier coming from a bloke who’s score was less than mine last week and who has “apparently” regularly shit the bed this season to get his predictions in on time :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....