West Ham vs Bayer Leverkusen Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Towie

Re: West Ham vs Bayer Leverkusen Official Match Thread

Post by Towie »

tassiehammer wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:22 pm They've been on the piss all week celebrating and looking forward to Champions league next season. We'll win easily.
Think someone else been on the piss all week.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Towie wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:23 pm
tassiehammer wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:22 pm They've been on the piss all week celebrating and looking forward to Champions league next season. We'll win easily.
Think someone else been on the piss all week.
:lol:
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

eskimo joe wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:28 pm
garnett wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:40 pm Bowen trained today, I reckon he will play him even if he`s not 100%
Desperate men take desperate measures. I myself wouldn't chance it just on an off chance. Let us see, but i hope he isnt that stupid, he would look like an arse if we lost and Bowen had a recurrence, that is why i doubt Moyes would be stupid enough for the risk.
Personally I think we have no chance without Bowen and possibly a very small one if he does. So if he says he wants to play, and he did train today, he must play. If he gets injured he’s got the summer break to recover. I’m sure the final decision will be Bowen’s.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

he has a cunning plan in place
Eagle the 18th
Samson and Delilah
Last edited by normannomates on Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:27 am, edited 4 times in total.

deanox

Post by deanox »

Not sure why, but the Citeh and Arse results tonight have cheered me up. My prediction (btw I am shit this year with predictions as Oz will testify) is we will score early and give the Hermans a nervous 80 mins when we will pop up and score (after having 35% possession) take it to extra time and win on Penalties.......

Where the fuck is my nurse with my meds, fucking bitch, think I'll put a monkey on Shergar this Saturday.... I', forever dribbling bubbles, pretty bubbles...
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Two goals is far from an impossible task to get back, against a side like Bayer Leverkusen, probably slightly harder. They come into the game with a two nil advantage and will tactically have the upper hand over us.I dont think they will come to defend their lead with negative defensive tactics, I fear they will play to frustrate us and hit us on the counter. Luckily for us they do not know our shooting prowess due to the fact they limited us to just the one shot last week and that could well lull them into a false sense of security.
Whatever happens I´m actually looking forward to the game...... so onward and upwards for the mighty Hammers

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

deanox wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:47 am Not sure why, but the Citeh and Arse results tonight have cheered me up. My prediction (btw I am shit this year with predictions as Oz will testify) is we will score early and give the Hermans a nervous 80 mins when we will pop up and score (after having 35% possession) take it to extra time and win on Penalties.......

Where the fuck is my nurse with my meds, fucking bitch, think I'll put a monkey on Shergar this Saturday.... I', forever dribbling bubbles, pretty bubbles...
Arsenal and Man City going out is not good news for any English clubs hoping to qualify for Europe in 8 th fucking place ...and amen to that.
7th was pathetic enough .
7th used to mean FUCK ALL

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Moyes is a CUNT..and I don't like him.

JayK

Post by JayK »

deanox wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:47 am Not sure why, but the Citeh and Arse results tonight have cheered me up. My prediction (btw I am shit this year with predictions as Oz will testify) is we will score early and give the Hermans a nervous 80 mins when we will pop up and score (after having 35% possession) take it to extra time and win on Penalties.......

:lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

1-0 to the filthy hun.

Early goal then both teams will keep the ball in their own half for 80 minutes. A polite switch over every now and then when it's 'your turn', before Moyes goes for it with 10 to go by ordering Bowen over the half way line. A throw-in near their box is met with him doing that mad run along the touchline like he did in Prague.

The dwarf commands him to commit hara-kiri on the pitch at full-time but he lacks the courage, preferring instead to join Zouma in a cat-kicking ceremony. Before he faces the press and blames the result on the wrong type of wind, the fact that we didn't sign Jude Bellingham and a dodgy lasagne.

A host of expert pundits will accuse fans of being deluded and demand he's given a 10 year contract as he's the best thing to happen to West Ham since 1966.