David Moyes should be sacked

Chat about anything football related here!
normannomates

Re: David Moyes should be sacked

Post by normannomates »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 10:44 am Can't understand the uproar over Lopetegui tbh. I know next to fuck all about him, other than that he used to be manager of Spain, Real Madrid, Sevilla and Wolves. His only experience in the PL was reasonably impressive. Joined Wolves when they were bottom of the league and took them to 13th place.. Not earth shattering but not too shabby. Left Wolves because of a dispute over transfer budgets (or lack of a transfer budget) apparently.

A lot has been said about his playing style. He is supposed to be a "defensive coach" . Fuck knows if he is or he isn't. To the best of my knowledge I've only ever seen one of his teams play once,, when we lost to Wolves 1-0 at Molineux. I remember fuck all about the match so, for the benefit of people for whom these stats are important I looked them up. Wolves had 58% posession , had a passing accuracy of 83% , ours was 74%, they had 17 shots, but only 4 were on target. Fucked if I know what that all proves but it's all out there.

Maybe some of the people talking about playing style and suchlike have seen his teams in action but, on the face of it, it looks as if a lot of people thought Amorim was on his way in and are now crying in their cornflakes because he isn't and we'll have to settle for second best. Some people really do need to get a grip and realise that it's all very well us wanting to employ the best, which Amorim is rated one of, but the best coaches also want the best jobs and I doubt if too many see West Ham as the pot of gold at the end of the raiblow.

There was a bloke on the radio not too long ago who said that West Ham fans are only happy if they're moaning about something. He was a Spurs fan, which I thought was pretty damn ironic, but maybe he does have a point.
I think a lot of the negative views on Lopetegui is based on the strong rumours that he's smurfs choice?

The fact he fits smurfs classic profile to a tee just adds fuel to the fire.

I know one thing ...he's light years ahead of Moysie .
...but we can and should attract a better fit.
Lopetegui would make the point of Steidten redundant for a start....and the house of cards will fold from right there.
Sullivan brought Steidten in ..so he should let him do his job or what is the fuckin point?
It seemed odd bringing Steidten in last summer and still having Moysie rowing the boat ..(backwards)
It made made no sense then...and makes less sense now.
the fallout is just the latest FUCK UP in a long list of fuck ups on his part.

Steidten and Moysie?
what the fuck was he thinking would happen.?

I genuinely believe Moysie thinks he's up there with Taggart in the managerial game...and acts accordingly.

Taggart was an insufferable Jock -Manc wanker , but at least he could back it up.

With all this carry-on I'm surprised Steidten hasn't taken a stroll.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

:lol:
andyginbrasil wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:30 am
normannomates wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 1:08 am

Flick would be a laugh ..
Count me in
Especially at the N17 toilet bowl
:lol: ..
Very good

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

exhammer wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:06 pm A good mate of mine from inside the club has just told me that Lopetegui has agreed in principle to be manager and we can expect an announcement some time next week to allow Moyes to make what they are calling a dignified departure after the Luton game.
Evening TONE
Doris should have been retired yrs ago...she has form for flapping ... her egg banjos are fuckin rank too.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

frogiron3 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:00 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 10:44 am Can't understand the uproar over Lopetegui tbh. I know next to fuck all about him, other than that he used to be manager of Spain, Real Madrid, Sevilla and Wolves. His only experience in the PL was reasonably impressive. Joined Wolves when they were bottom of the league and took them to 13th place.. Not earth shattering but not too shabby. Left Wolves because of a dispute over transfer budgets (or lack of a transfer budget) apparently.

A lot has been said about his playing style. He is supposed to be a "defensive coach" . Fuck knows if he is or he isn't. To the best of my knowledge I've only ever seen one of his teams play once,, when we lost to Wolves 1-0 at Molineux. I remember fuck all about the match so, for the benefit of people for whom these stats are important I looked them up. Wolves had 58% posession , had a passing accuracy of 83% , ours was 74%, they had 17 shots, but only 4 were on target. Fucked if I know what that all proves but it's all out there.

Maybe some of the people talking about playing style and suchlike have seen his teams in action but, on the face of it, it looks as if a lot of people thought Amorim was on his way in and are now crying in their cornflakes because he isn't and we'll have to settle for second best. Some people really do need to get a grip and realise that it's all very well us wanting to employ the best, which Amorim is rated one of, but the best coaches also want the best jobs and I doubt if too many see West Ham as the pot of gold at the end of the raiblow.

There was a bloke on the radio not too long ago who said that West Ham fans are only happy if they're moaning about something. He was a Spurs fan, which I thought was pretty damn ironic, but maybe he does have a point.
I LOVE a good moan, me. Love it.

I think 55 years following this team gives the right to moan. A fundamental right I take very seriously and discharge regularly.

IMO, if I didn’t moan, the powers that be may draw the conclusion that I am satisfied with their work. That I think they are a great bunch of chaps. With my interests at heart. And that would be a dangerous thing to allow.

So, moan away chaps. To protect the club. It’s the right thing to do. I know I will. If they stole (insert name of dream manager here) and gave him a billion quid budget, I’d STILL f***ing moan. It’s my job.
All fans of underachieving clubs moan....after decades of frustrations with inept owners who couldn't run a brothel..it all becomes BEIGE.

Some had more passion than others...

The WHU passion is ageing and withering ....all old men now ..

The backlash against the club over the Bond -scheme wouldn't happen now...not a chance.

Fans actually stopped attending live TV games ..back then it was very EFFECTIVE.

the board mouthpiece at the time (his name escapes me..big lump..plenty to say ) always on capital radio with that Jonathan pierce character.

Bondsobob

Post by Bondsobob »

As unbelievable as it sounds there are still one or two over on KUMB who are defending Minty McFuckwit. :shock:

palerider

Post by palerider »

Bondsobob wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 9:04 pm As unbelievable as it sounds there are still one or two over on KUMB who are defending Minty McFuckwit. :shock:
Unbelievable isn't it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Bondsobob wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 9:04 pm As unbelievable as it sounds there are still one or two over on KUMB who are defending Minty McFuckwit. :shock:
Why unbeklevable ? What do we reckon West Ham's support base is ? 100,000 or so ? Fucked if I know but it's inevitabble within that number there will be a few oddballs.

And tbh I admire people who stick to their convictions rather that just follow the popuist flow. But one or two of the Moyes fan club do go a tad OTT when others dare to question their point of view.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Can’t abide that fucking site full of pompous cunts and leftie arseholes.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:44 am
Why unbeklevable ? What do we reckon West Ham's support base is ? 100,000 or so ? Fucked if I know but it's inevitabble within that number there will be a few oddballs.

And tbh I admire people who stick to their convictions rather that just follow the popuist flow. But one or two of the Moyes fan club do go a tad OTT when others dare to question their point of view.
....The COMRADES live in fear of calling someone a 'WALLY' ...
THE BOSS and his ENFORCERS love to get their big sticks out.
(Shame they don't/didn't have the same minerals in real life)..
FUCKING CARDIGAN CUNTS
the sort that will / would GLEEFULLY leave a nasty little GRASS NOTE on your windscreen ...