David Moyes should be sacked

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: David Moyes should be sacked

Post by JayK »

If he wanted a dignified departure he shoulda gone end of last season
COYI!!!

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Not promising ........

That is best highlighted by the results of a poll run by West Ham board insider Sean Whetstone.

He asked fans: ‘If there were only two choices, Lopetegui or Moyes, who would you prefer to manage West Ham next season?’

From nearly 5,000 votes, 56% of fans voted in favour of keeping Moyes.........

JayK

Post by JayK »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:53 pm Not promising ........

That is best highlighted by the results of a poll run by West Ham board insider Sean Whetstone.

He asked fans: ‘If there were only two choices, Lopetegui or Moyes, who would you prefer to manage West Ham next season?’

I’m quite sure when I suggest if he had doubled the amount of options in the poll to include those others linked, these 2 wouldn’t get more than 10% of the votes
COYI!!!

Towie

Post by Towie »

JayK wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 6:04 pm
andyginbrasil wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:53 pm Not promising ........

I’m quite sure when I suggest if he had doubled the amount of options in the poll to include those others linked, these 2 wouldn’t get more than 10% of the votes
Tbh lopetegui does not excite me at all, for me it will be more of the same boring football.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Towie wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 6:12 pm
JayK wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 6:04 pm

Tbh lopetegui does not excite me at all, for me it will be more of the same boring football.
Exactly Towie, that’s pretty much mine and many other peoples point
COYI!!!

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

A new manager on a "free" transfer sounds exactly right for the dwarf cunt, I expect nothing less.

palerider

Post by palerider »

dagenhamdave wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 9:24 pm A new manager on a "free" transfer sounds exactly right for the dwarf cunt, I expect nothing less.
If it is Loppy, he'll be instructed to give the kids a chance I fucking hope and the football can't possibly be worse than under Moyes.

Can it ?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 9:28 pm
dagenhamdave wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 9:24 pm A new manager on a "free" transfer sounds exactly right for the dwarf cunt, I expect nothing less.
If it is Loppy, he'll be instructed to give the kids a chance I fucking hope and the football can't possibly be worse than under Moyes.

Can it ?
🦕 in
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Can't understand the uproar over Lopetegui tbh. I know next to fuck all about him, other than that he used to be manager of Spain, Real Madrid, Sevilla and Wolves. His only experience in the PL was reasonably impressive. Joined Wolves when they were bottom of the league and took them to 13th place.. Not earth shattering but not too shabby. Left Wolves because of a dispute over transfer budgets (or lack of a transfer budget) apparently.

A lot has been said about his playing style. He is supposed to be a "defensive coach" . Fuck knows if he is or he isn't. To the best of my knowledge I've only ever seen one of his teams play once,, when we lost to Wolves 1-0 at Molineux. I remember fuck all about the match so, for the benefit of people for whom these stats are important I looked them up. Wolves had 58% posession , had a passing accuracy of 83% , ours was 74%, they had 17 shots, but only 4 were on target. Fucked if I know what that all proves but it's all out there.

Maybe some of the people talking about playing style and suchlike have seen his teams in action but, on the face of it, it looks as if a lot of people thought Amorim was on his way in and are now crying in their cornflakes because he isn't and we'll have to settle for second best. Some people really do need to get a grip and realise that it's all very well us wanting to employ the best, which Amorim is rated one of, but the best coaches also want the best jobs and I doubt if too many see West Ham as the pot of gold at the end of the raiblow.

There was a bloke on the radio not too long ago who said that West Ham fans are only happy if they're moaning about something. He was a Spurs fan, which I thought was pretty damn ironic, but maybe he does have a point.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 10:44 am Can't understand the uproar over Lopetegui tbh. I know next to fuck all about him, other than that he used to be manager of Spain, Real Madrid, Sevilla and Wolves. His only experience in the PL was reasonably impressive. Joined Wolves when they were bottom of the league and took them to 13th place.. Not earth shattering but not too shabby. Left Wolves because of a dispute over transfer budgets (or lack of a transfer budget) apparently.

A lot has been said about his playing style. He is supposed to be a "defensive coach" . Fuck knows if he is or he isn't. To the best of my knowledge I've only ever seen one of his teams play once,, when we lost to Wolves 1-0 at Molineux. I remember fuck all about the match so, for the benefit of people for whom these stats are important I looked them up. Wolves had 58% posession , had a passing accuracy of 83% , ours was 74%, they had 17 shots, but only 4 were on target. Fucked if I know what that all proves but it's all out there.

Maybe some of the people talking about playing style and suchlike have seen his teams in action but, on the face of it, it looks as if a lot of people thought Amorim was on his way in and are now crying in their cornflakes because he isn't and we'll have to settle for second best. Or mayve we should just follow the Sean Whetstone poll results and give Moyes another contract. If that happens at least it will give people something to get really antsy about. Bloke on the radio a few moments ago was saying that West Ham fans are only ever happy when they're complaining about something. He was a Spurs fan, which I thought was a bit ironic, but maybe he has a point after all.
Doesn't sound to shabby to me , don't know were the defensive coach moniker comes from either .
https://www.coachesvoice.com/cv/julen-l ... rid-spain/