Lopegetui agreed to become our next manager.

Chat about anything football related here!
andyginbrasil

Re: Lopegetui agreed to become our next manager.

Post by andyginbrasil »

Not my ideal choice but hey I don´t have a say in it. A Salthouse / Sullivan intervention ...... nothing to do with dividing up the agents fee between the two of them, I´m sure. But it also is not the fans choice it seems. Only time will tell.... :)
Whatever happens and whoever comes in will, in my eyes be welcomed. Having to watch that bug eyed kilt wearing, clueless, blame mongering dinosaur cunt on the touchline waving and flapping his arms to implement his archaic tactics and then looking shocked and totally bemused when we are deservedly 5-0 down again is really doing my head in.
I rarely use the hate word, but, in this instance I will. I literally hate the sight of him now and the pure crap that comes out of that fucking mouth of his.
So whoever comes in, even Loopyloo, can only be a good thing, and must at least be given the chance and support to at least prove his ability.
If it all goes wrong though at least all the blame can be placed firmly on the shoulders of the stunted one.

JayK

Post by JayK »

eastcoastclaret wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:48 pm Calm down mate.
Change is what was needed. Change is what was wanted by many. Change is what the dwarf has implemented. Will it be a change for the better? Who knows but one thing I do know is our team needs investment. Loppy is going to have his hands full trying to get that investment and I suspect Sully will stick to his usual formula of appeasement in the first window followed by lacklustre fiddling in the next but we shall see.
I used to get animated with these thing years ago but not anymore as football has changed so much from my early days, as have I. Time to look forward to the next chapter in our rollercoaster West Ham story.

Bottom at Christmas with just 6 points?
Are you sure you aren’t getting confused with Jays predictor scores?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Change is what was needed. Change is what was wanted by many. Change is what the dwarf has implemented. Will it be a change for the better? Who knows but one thing I do know is our team needs investment. Loppy is going to have his hands full trying to get that investment and I suspect Sully will stick to his usual formula of appeasement in the first window followed by lacklustre fiddling in the next but we shall see.
I used to get animated with these thing years ago but not anymore as football has changed so much from my early days, as have I. Time to look forward to the next chapter in our rollercoaster West Ham story.

All I hope Loppy will prove us wrong. Hope Steidten will get at least 8 to 9 players in but I am clearly don't want a repeat of the last few transfer windows when we wasted too much time on this player, that player trying to fiddle out a transfer that comes to nothing. Chelsea managed to get players in quickly with out a fuss and so we should do the same but on one condition.....Sullivan keep his nose and trying to get the cheap OUT and stay clear of transfering players as Stiedten know better.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Ibbyham wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:09 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:29 pm I don't know a lot about Lopetegui but I'd be interested to knbow what your issue with him is Ibbs.

I'd prefer Guardiola or Arteta but we were never going to get either of them. ;)
Lopegetui may not be the man that we all wanted as he is similar to Moyes attribution but I hope Loppy (shorter for Lopegetui) can proved us WRONG and hope he can do the counter attacking style and not to be on the back-foot every single games which I stopped watching it cos of that.

If Loppy signed, we have to support him and hoping for the best and I am sure Steidten will bring in better qualities players to West Ham to boost up our squad.
That’s better son you’ve calmed down now
;)
Just buckle up and enjoy the new West Ham rollercoaster ride.

Onwards and upwards !!!

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Hey.....Lay off Jay........at least he is trying... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:14 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:09 pm

Lopegetui may not be the man that we all wanted as he is similar to Moyes attribution but I hope Loppy (shorter for Lopegetui) can proved us WRONG and hope he can do the counter attacking style and not to be on the back-foot every single games which I stopped watching it cos of that.

If Loppy signed, we have to support him and hoping for the best and I am sure Steidten will bring in better qualities players to West Ham to boost up our squad.
That’s better son you’ve calmed down now
;)
Just buckle up and enjoy the new West Ham rollercoaster ride.

Onwards and upwards !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Ibbyham wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:14 pm

All I hope Loppy will prove us wrong. Hope Steidten will get at least 8 to 9 players in but I am clearly don't want a repeat of the last few transfer windows when we wasted too much time on this player, that player trying to fiddle out a transfer that comes to nothing. Chelsea managed to get players in quickly with out a fuss and so we should do the same but on one condition.....Sullivan keep his nose and trying to get the cheap OUT and stay clear of transfering players as Stiedten know better.
But there is a method to the madness Ibby, or it may be me just being cynical .... :D ........... it is purely down to money.

The transfer window is open for 12 weeks, by bringing in the players late, say the last two weeks of the transfer window you save 10 weeks salary you
don´t have to pay them. Financially it makes sense......but for team bonding, training etc.......it is a fucking nightmare....especially under Moyes

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

andyginbrasil wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:39 pm

But there is a method to the madness Ibby, or it may be me just being cynical .... :D ........... it is purely down to money.

The transfer window is open for 12 weeks, by bringing in the players late, say the last two weeks of the transfer window you save 10 weeks salary you
don´t have to pay them. Financially it makes sense......but for team bonding, training etc.......it is a fucking nightmare....especially under Moyes
Another cynical view
Not forgetting that if it all falls through, through no fault of his own of course, he can always say that he tried…
Now there’s more salary saved and that makes financial sense too. From his point of view
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

deanox

Post by deanox »

We have to give Loppy a chance to see how things pan out, after all he has managed some pretty decent sides, Real Madrid, Sevilla and the Spanish national team so there must be something in him.

Ibby I get what you have heard about his style but there is nothing wrong with a defensive style (see Real Madrid against Citeh) but you have to also have mobile defenders who are calm on the ball and can move the ball forward with pace.

We have to understand we are not (at present) a top six side. We maybe could get lucky and sneak in but to consistently be a top six side we will need a change in the boardroom with a new owner who has deep pockets, but even then, look at Newcastle. With all the financial restrictions being set up iwe will be lucky to break into the top 6 on a regular basis.

Anyway, back to Loppy, he can only be as good as the squad he has, so let's hope the dwarf can keep our best players and add some better players whilst not being scared to infuse the team with some of our really talents youngsters.
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

andyginbrasil wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:39 pm

All I hope if Loppy in charge, the transfer will be as swiftly and not wasting time on fiddle with trying the cheapest fee or contract.