Carroll to China in January

Chat about anything football related here!
garnett

Re: Carroll to China in January

Post by garnett »

We have a very difficult period coming next, I hope I'm right but I believe he has been held back deliberately with the international break giving him more time, I may be wrong but that's what I would have done, we need his presence his aerial domination his fucking elbows, make no mistake this period will define our season.

palerider

Post by palerider »

garnett wrote:We have a very difficult period coming next, I hope I'm right but I believe he has been held back deliberately with the international break giving him more time, I may be wrong but that's what I would have done, we need his presence his aerial domination his fucking elbows, make no mistake this period will define our season.
Confucius say...

He who wait for a pigeon to sing is a shitcunt.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

garnett wrote:Afternoon,
To even contemplate selling him while we are in this predicament is sheer stupidity.
Moot point imo. Isn't it naive to think people will actually part with hard cash to decorate their treatment rooms? We were suckered into buying a dud and I don't see us being able to sell on easily.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Avit

Post by Avit »

palerider wrote:A complete non-story anyway.

Those Chinese are pretty clever.

Confucius say....

'' If your neighbour's horse is lame and cannot take his goods to market, you're a cunt if you buy it''
:lol: :lol:

Avit

Post by Avit »

Andy is from the Minging Dynasty ... we want Chinese take(him)away....

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

garnett wrote:We have a very difficult period coming next, I hope I'm right but I believe he has been held back deliberately with the international break giving him more time, I may be wrong but that's what I would have done, we need his presence his aerial domination his fucking elbows, make no mistake this period will define our season.
I am with you on this one. Get all the value out of the lad pre christmas and then sell him to the Chinese for £20M. If he's not injured his value goes up to £25M...

...it's a win,win,win