Karren Brady has defeated me.

Chat about anything football related here!
whu

Re: Karren Brady has defeated me.

Post by whu »

CambridgeIron71 wrote:
whu wrote: we were going to be cut adrift and potless if you believed every comment out there re: brexit ;)
We ain't left yet shakeass
i'll never be left sunshine but i get the pedantics

cameron and carney were actually touting carnage early doors after the vote, as you know and it hasn't panned out that way, far from it in fact

shakeass shakeass
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

Brissyhammer

Post by Brissyhammer »

Oldun wrote:I will be happy with an half empty stadium if it means the miserable moaning about everything fans turn it in next season.
If you don't want to go ,don't go but why do you have to tell everyone.
Mine and other peoples ways of supporting West Ham obviously differ,I was there through the low crowds of the 80s and 90s and will continue well into the future.
To me there is a football pitch with West Ham playing on it,that's enough for me.
Totally agree! I grew up in East Ham and the walk to the ground with mates during the 70s and 80s, the queues, the being squashed and not seeing properly and even not getting in on some big games is all great nostalgia to me, although not pleasant at the time. The change to all seater was a sad day for me, then leaving my team to move to Oz 8 years ago was probably the hardest thing. With all that said just to watch them play was enough for me. Coverage is pretty good here. I work nights and watching on my phone in a quiet corner with no sound is still better than missing my team play live.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Brissyhammer wrote:
Oldun wrote:I will be happy with an half empty stadium if it means the miserable moaning about everything fans turn it in next season.
If you don't want to go ,don't go but why do you have to tell everyone.
Mine and other peoples ways of supporting West Ham obviously differ,I was there through the low crowds of the 80s and 90s and will continue well into the future.
To me there is a football pitch with West Ham playing on it,that's enough for me.
Totally agree! I grew up in East Ham and the walk to the ground with mates during the 70s and 80s, the queues, the being squashed and not seeing properly and even not getting in on some big games is all great nostalgia to me, although not pleasant at the time. The change to all seater was a sad day for me, then leaving my team to move to Oz 8 years ago was probably the hardest thing. With all that said just to watch them play was enough for me. Coverage is pretty good here. I work nights and watching on my phone in a quiet corner with no sound is still better than missing my team play live.
Coverage pretty good?! Where do you get your fix?

Just as I was winding up my uni degree and contemplating getting Fox put on, they went and lost the bidding war for the rights. Bastards.

Welcome mate.

Down under mick

Post by Down under mick »

WailinHammer wrote:I left Britain for America in 2002, saw the 2006 cup final in the Brewhouse cafe pub in Atlanta, Georgia, live in New York now and returned to London for the first time since I left, this summer. Didn't get to see a match but visited the Olympic stadium for a looksee.
Living so far away its not for me to slag anybody off for not wanting to go to matches anymore but Karren Brady aint West Ham, gold and Sullivan aint West Ham, even Bilic, Payet, sakho, carroll aint West Ham. they're just people doing jobs and when a better offer comes along they go with it.
we're West Ham, the ones who pay their money through the turnstiles or watch the matches on tv, feeling it like a kick in the nuts every time the ball goes into our net, jumping up, punching the sky and scaring the kids every time we score.
we're West Ham and like the man said wherever there's a pitch and a team called West Ham United playing on it though we might not be there in person, we're there in spirit kicking every ball, lunging out for every tackle, having the week royally fucked up when we lose and feeling like all is right in the world when we win.
we're West Ham United all day long, so fuck em all.
Great post mate couldn't have been better said

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Not sure that it is what KB wants tbh, but hey we are all entitled to our opinion.
Flairon