the weekends fixtures 10.11. december

Chat about anything football related here!
BoleynBadges

the weekends fixtures 10.11. december

Post by BoleynBadges »

good luck irons daggers and the doonhamers
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/fixtures" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Newmarket

Re: the weekends fixtures 10.11. december

Post by Newmarket »

cockneyhammer wrote:good luck irons daggers and the doonhamers
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/fixtures" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Don't forget the blues . Top of the league :)

http://www.barking-fc.co.uk/leag.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bring back Jonathon !

BoleynBadges

Post by BoleynBadges »

very good friend of mine follows barking on twitter does there website

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

cockneyhammer wrote:very good friend of mine follows barking on twitter does there website
I used to virtually live at Vicarage field when I was very young , reserve games the lot .

Till I was considered old enough to go to West Ham on my own ....13 yo I reckon .

Was a different club after the ground move and things went downhill from there on the playing side too .
I can see a LOT of similarity with what's happening with WHU at the moment though on a very different scale of course .

Top of Essex senior at the mo though so hopefully things are on the up for the Blues ;)
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote:
cockneyhammer wrote:good luck irons daggers and the doonhamers

http://www.barking-fc.co.uk/leag.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FC Romania, London Bari FC and Sporting Bengal ??? wtf.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote:
Newmarket wrote:

FC Romania, London Bari FC and Sporting Bengal ??? wtf.
The Essex Europa League lol
Bring back Jonathon !

BoleynBadges

Post by BoleynBadges »

watford 0 everton 1

BoleynBadges

Post by BoleynBadges »

watford 1 everton 1

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

Everton have just took the lead, lovely ball from Barry and Lukaku scored. Simple. I thought they might struggle today, Everton, when the manager comments about being unbeaten at home in the league, I seem to think it is a sign of feeling the pressure, but we shall see...but I dont think they will go on and win this

Arsenal play Stoke, they've won their last 14 at home against Stoke and kept 8 clean sheets in there. Stoke were disappointing this season but have now gone 9 games with 1 defeat, while Arsenal are doing well in a period they historically struggle. They had more shots on target in the league so far in December than the whole of November....they only played one game....against us. I expect a narrow home win but they'll have to work for it.

Burnley v Bournemouth, the work horse against the flair. Bournemouth have not won back to back league games since March and Turf Moor is one of the toughest places to go in the league in my opinion, they have instilled a fear factor about it. However Burnley have failed to score in 7 games so far which has to be alarming for Dyche, and Bournemouth have hit the woodwork 13 times this season, more than anyone else. I have opted for a low scoring draw here, Fun fact of the game is if Wilshere plays 67 mins today he will have more league mins under his belt this season than the last 2 combined!!

Palace have been in shit form but as Ive said before...they are still scoring....losing 3-2, 5-4.....i would rather lose games like that than 1-0. Puncheon will set up a Benteke goal today....he has created 15 chances this season for the big man, a league high. Hull are extremely shite, they got more points from their first two games this season than the next 12......they are finishing 20th

Swans play Sunderland which screams Both teams to score for the gambler. and the game which will put us in the bottom 3, for 24 hours at least. Defoe is the 4th highest scorer for the month of December in the history of the league, interesting. However Sunderland only have 3 premier league goal scorers this season which is utter shit, even Hull have more. I like Swansea but they have allowed opponents the most counter attacks this season and that is how Sunderland will play today, add in Moyes unbeaten record and Defoe scores more away (14 in 22 since last season) then it points to an away win. I do not think both of these sides will go down.....

Leicester v City as the evening game. City is the only team that didnt get promoted that Vardy has failed to score against, In the last 5 games Aguero aint played, Iheanacho has scored 5 goals. Mahrez aint firing, Vardy aint firing, Leicester could be looking at a relegation battle this season in my opinion.

Geo's bets from the above text

Iheanacho to score 6/5
Swansea v Sunderland BTTS & over 2.5 goals 11/10
Palace 13/10
Arsenal win by 1 goal 3/1
Burnley/Bournemouth 0-0 or 1-1 11/4

158/1 5 fold.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Watford do what we don't. They went 1-0 down then just upped the intensity and work rate. Snapping into tackles and not letting Everton settle.

And for those who say we must have some 'home-grown', only Deeney is British. It's not where you're born, it's desire. Of course Everton could go on and win. A side with Lukaku in it always has a chance but if you don't have the 'stars', or if you do but he can't be arsed. it's how you get points.