HC Videos - cup of tea, mike, vlog & more

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: HC Videos - cup of tea, mike, vlog & more

Post by Newmarket »

I enjoy Paul’s vids ... I don’t agree with everything he says but he takes the time and effort to send em in so well done Paul ;)
Bring back Jonathon !

Blockhead

Post by Blockhead »

very well said
He's more machine now than man!

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

4ever-blowin-bubbles

Post by 4ever-blowin-bubbles »

love watching them all i have even gone back to the real early ones when bilic was in charge and watched them
i just think all that you put on youtube etc is just brilliant and i have now subscribed to them all
keep up the good work

Alfiehammer

Post by Alfiehammer »

Do really enjoy the hammers chat videos, always try and catch them, live if possible for the chat banter. Geo, gonzo, mike, Charlie, tom...all good to watch and have interesting views and insights. Apart fom gonzo who genuinely only seems to watch West Ham, but least he can dance. shakeass

Gonzo

Liverpool review

Post by Gonzo »

Well it ain't pretty but the game was shit.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Newmarket

Re: Liverpool review

Post by Newmarket »

Gonzo looking comfortable back in his understairs toilet .

Geo looking very uncomfortable in unfamiliar surroundings though .

I half expected to spot the back of a head bobbing up & down in his lap .

That’s young love I spose :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Baddowhammer

Post by Baddowhammer »

Good stuff lads,how annoying was Klopp fucking laughing cos Sturridge scored with his first touch,has he heard of winning with dignity that was disrespectful,but I agree not too many positives but Arnie got 2 good sights of goal on another day it would have been 4-2.COYI

Baddowhammer

Post by Baddowhammer »

Alfiehammer wrote:Do really enjoy the hammers chat videos, always try and catch them, live if possible for the chat banter. Geo, gonzo, mike, Charlie, tom...all good to watch and have interesting views and insights. Apart fom gonzo who genuinely only seems to watch West Ham, but least he can dance. shakeass
Nothing wrong with watching only the team you support,I only watch MOTD when we win or draw,but have only missed 5 West Ham games in 5 seasons and that was due to illness,so I can identify with the Gonzo on that one,but love the videos too.COYI

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

I agree that L'pool where the better team and thoroughly deserved the result. But the fackin offside rule does my head in. How can Firmino be judged as not part of the play when he's on the edge of the 6 yard box in front of Fabianski? I mean if he's not standing there, doesn't the goalkeeper take up a different position, come for the ball, moon Mane or any fucking thing different than just stay at home in the middle?

Then to add insult to injury the twat lino misses and very obvious one for the 3rd goal. I thought the saves Fabianski made and the high line kept us in the game and had the lino done his job (and the rules be what the should be) that could have been a close game that we ended up losing 2-0 and not the capitulation that ended up being.
#fuckqatar2022