HC Videos - cup of tea, mike, vlog & more

Chat about anything football related here!
Gonzo

Re: HC Videos - cup of tea, mike, vlog & more

Post by Gonzo »

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Gonzo wrote:

As far as Moyes is concerned have never liked him but he did ok at Everton over a number of seasons , 10 behind the ball isnt his usual system , we lack a midfield and have had far to many injuries . Mr B some pretty controversial comments as far as some of the players , and I must admit that I tend to agree with you on most , Masuaku great going forward but nothing in the final quarter , Kouyate headless chicken , Lanzini , hard one for me as I like him but he is 25 now and should be producing more , Snodgrass just sell , Carroll sooner he was gone liability , Reid to injury prone , Byram is 24 now and hasnt shown hes up to the premiership . Mario/Hart can go along with Evra who was a complete waste of time , and he can take Hugill with him . One I dont want to see gone is Hernandez , to good a striker to give up on . Moyes out - Chico in ! Dont see why we have to buy all the crap from clubs in the lower half of the table , we should be looking upwards as far as quality is concerned . But I would have Butland , as he is still only 25 and would have been England number one for many years if he hadnt of gotten the injury back in 2016 which meant he missed a year out of the game . We couldnt afford Maddison now valued at £40m . Obiang is not good enough , Shelvey is to lazy , Drinkwater is bang average at most things he does . Tadic why what does he offer ? and he will be 30 next season . Evans , we just have to have a defender thats over 30 ,why ? Luke Shaw I know hes only in early twenties but hes weak defensively sooner we went for Castro of Celta de Vigo and he would be cheaper and can play right or left fullback .

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Broga81

Post by Broga81 »

Gonzo wrote:
Go look at Julian Hagelsmann Gonzo, he is our man 100%

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Broga81 wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
Ahhhhh, is this the young up and coming coach I was alluding to?

Broga81

Post by Broga81 »

Gonzo wrote:
Broga81 wrote:
Yes mate. Called by andyinbrasil on the David Moyes Out thread. Check out the text of that and the videos he sounds like the perfect man for us. Doubt the owners will have that kind of ambition, though I hope I’m wrong.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Broga81 wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
Yes mate. Called by andyinbrasil on the David Moyes Out thread. Check out the text of that and the videos he sounds like the perfect man for us. Doubt the owners will have that kind of ambition, though I hope I’m wrong.
Not just ambition mate, I doubt they have a basic knowledge of the latest up and coming coaches in world football

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep »

Rice's mistake was the elephant in the room. Moyes had to mention it. It would have been a nonsense not to comment on probably the most significant moment of the game.... and he made the obligatory consoling "will learn from it" remarks,He will know Rice well enough to know how the young man will take it.

And his comment about too many attackers? All he was spelling out was that if you bring on two attackers in place of two midfielders you are going to be weaker defensively. And so it proved.

I really think you are giving him an undeserved hard time.

Hope you get an equally hard time after tripping over that Lego structure ;) .