HC Videos - cup of tea, mike, vlog & more

Chat about anything football related here!
ToneLoc

Re: The Debate #2

Post by ToneLoc »

hammerwell75 wrote:
ToneLoc wrote: Much appreciate mate :i am genuinely amused:

It's a Jack Wolfskin "Glacier Canyon" mate...... here you go...
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jack+ ... 3&bih=1054" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lovely and warm and plenty of pockets. Too many actually, when I get pissed I have panic attacks because I keep thinking i've lost my phone :i am genuinely amused:

Cheers for that link mate , as i said looks nice and wouldn't mind getting myself one. Know what you mean about pockets as I've got a Paul Shark one exactly the same , far too many pockets ( even got a phone pocket inside jacket ) but if I put it in there I always forget it's there and panic I've lost it :D
Haha :D you're just like me.
This jacket has a pocket inside of a pocket which REALLY fucks with your mind after a skinful.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

JayK

Post by JayK »

hammerwell75 wrote:
ToneLoc wrote: Much appreciate mate :i am genuinely amused:

It's a Jack Wolfskin "Glacier Canyon" mate...... here you go...
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jack+ ... 3&bih=1054" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lovely and warm and plenty of pockets. Too many actually, when I get pissed I have panic attacks because I keep thinking i've lost my phone :i am genuinely amused:

Cheers for that link mate , as i said looks nice and wouldn't mind getting myself one. Know what you mean about pockets as I've got a Paul Shark one exactly the same , far too many pockets ( even got a phone pocket inside jacket ) but if I put it in there I always forget it's there and panic I've lost it :D
I seem to remember Tone having to feed that furry collar once every 4 hours or it gets nasty. I could be wrong
COYI!!!

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

hammerwell75 wrote:[dropshadow=][/dropshadow]
ToneLoc wrote: The light was exaggerating your “hair patch” mate :i am genuinely amused:

Didn't notice the receding hair though btw , must of been looking at the fur on the hood :)

That is the surplus hair and not a collar

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Gonzo wrote:
hammerwell75 wrote:[dropshadow=][/dropshadow]

Didn't notice the receding hair though btw , must of been looking at the fur on the hood :)

That is the surplus hair and not a collar
I hear it fell out . It’s all the worry & stress I guess
Bring back Jonathon !

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

JayK wrote:
hammerwell75 wrote:

I seem to remember Tone having to feed that furry collar once every 4 hours or it gets nasty. I could be wrong
You’re right mate. I have to carry a large bag of dry roasted peanuts.
Yeah....."United"

JustLikeMyDreams

Post by JustLikeMyDreams »

ToneLoc wrote:
JayK wrote:
You’re right mate. I have to carry a large bag of dry roasted peanuts.
I heard his Collar was last seen,chasing some Mice at Theydon Bois underground station at 3a.m ;)
:lol:

JayK

Post by JayK »

ToneLoc wrote:
JayK wrote:
Yeah mine too ffs
The light was exaggerating your “hair patch” mate :i am genuinely amused:
:lol: cunt
COYI!!!

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

JustLikeMyDreams wrote:
ToneLoc wrote: You’re right mate. I have to carry a large bag of dry roasted peanuts.
I heard his Collar was last seen,chasing some Mice at Theydon Bois underground station at 3a.m ;)
:i am genuinely amused:
I sent it out hunting for David Sullivan. Could'nt get through his security gates and was shot at repeatedly.
It only returned home this morning.
Yeah....."United"

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Gonzo wrote:Well most of you horrible lot are in this video

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Enjoyed that - top guzzling by you know who and amid the horsing about, a good dose of horse sense by the thoroughbreds.

Obviously it's important to be financially stable and the board would get on their high horse and bray about it, as they're always jockeying for the popular position. But let's face it they have only spent a couple of bucks and now they fear the mane event on March 10. But this isn't a spur of the moment decision and people are fed up being played as a foal.

If they want supporters to saddle up and trot back in line they need to pony up and appoint experts in their fields and take a colt hard look at themselves...

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

After reading that BD, I need a gypsy, pony combo.....
Flairon