Fan Representation

Chat about anything football related here!
Pennywise

Re: Fan Representation

Post by Pennywise »

palerider wrote:
Pennywise wrote:
No, he said if you have any questions go see him at a bar....a veiled threat if ever I've seen one.

They and, by association, we have been made to look cunts.
Tim posted the night it was cancelled that he'd be at the Podium Bar (wherever that is) at 1pm to answer questions.

Doesn't seem like a threat to me.
Do you know who Andy is? :lol: :lol:

It was a threat.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Pennywise wrote:
palerider wrote: Tim posted the night it was cancelled that he'd be at the Podium Bar (wherever that is) at 1pm to answer questions.

Do you know who Andy is? :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

It was a threat.
I know of him.

I was never in the ICF myself although I'm of that generation and saw them in action once.

I'm sure he loves cats.

Hornchurch Hammer

Post by Hornchurch Hammer »

Pennywise wrote:
palerider wrote: Tim posted the night it was cancelled that he'd be at the Podium Bar (wherever that is) at 1pm to answer questions.

It was a threat.

Of course it was a threat. They are men of violence with a reputation to uphold.

They are the reason some people would not get behind the protests, they wanted nothing to do with that side of West Ham.

There is a void now that need filling quickly, if the right person stepped up i think they would get a lot of support, unite the fans and demand some real representation at the club.
Tinkety tonk old fruit and down with the Nazis

Pennywise

Post by Pennywise »

Hornchurch Hammer wrote:
Pennywise wrote:

It was a threat.

Of course it was a threat. They are men of violence with a reputation to uphold.

They are the reason some people would not get behind the protests, they wanted nothing to do with that side of West Ham.

There is a void now that need filling quickly, if the right person stepped up i think they would get a lot of support, unite the fans and demand some real representation at the club.
It really would be like the Life of Bryan, how many groups do we need?

The fact is that Sullivan, for whatever reason, was petrified of the march. Sky and Moyes are reporting the march is now off.

We cannot allow this momentum to waiver now, the board think they've won......a good turnout on the 10th will go a very long way to showing the board and RWHFG that regardless of any deals done behind closed doors, we are not fucking happy and no amount of flags or player meetings will quiet us down.

Fuck 'em.

frogiron

Post by frogiron »

Chaps - sorry, I did not mean this to turn into another thread about the existing groups.

It's more a question about how we have fan representation, and who should conduct it, bearing in mind we now have an extremely fractious situation with the groups currently claiming to do this.

In the current situation, If I were Brady, I would probably say "Go away. Sort out who I'm supposed to be talking to, then give me a call"
GTFOOOCYTPPOC

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

frogiron wrote:Chaps - sorry, I did not mean this to turn into another thread about the existing groups.

It's more a question about how we have fan representation, and who should conduct it, bearing in mind we now have an extremely fractious situation with the groups currently claiming to do this.

In the current situation, If I were Brady, I would probably say "Go away. Sort out who I'm supposed to be talking to, then give me a call"
As there is not going to be a meeting with Brady untill after the march. The march presents the perfect stage for prospective candidates to be heard, if as before they will have the speeches before or after the march. Maybe someone might stand out from the crowd to represent us all. Just have to wait and see.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

A view from Ryan who actually attended the second meeting, It might make some stuff clear or it might not. i can't find any material from the first meeting with AS & DS so have no idea what the initial agreed framework for discussion was decided. We simply don't know.

Some of the other activists - late to the party - have gone off message and are pushing their own agendas into the digital marketing, encouraged by 80 likes on fleecebook and a dozen thumbs up on snap numpty. It's at least all very interesting and in some instances entertaining.

If every body enjoys themselves and a little girl gets urgent medical care then the whole enterprise would have achieved a very good thing.
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Zahlen

Post by Zahlen »

palerider wrote: Isn't this bloke Andy Swallow going to tell all at some bar in Stratford next Saturday ?

I wait with bated breath.

Podium Bar at 1pm.

If this Nicky Hawkins character wants to prove he's legit and save any credibility he has left then he needs to take up the offer and put his camera on Swallow and ask him some hard questions on behalf of every West Ham who put their trust in him.

If he won't do it then you know all you need to know about what WestHamFanTV really think of you.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

You don't need to chat with somebody in the Podium bar at 1pm to find out what's what or what the bloody state of play is
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Taranis

Post by Taranis »

Sick of the whole damn thing at the moment. Sick of the groups and the youtube channels, the board, the ground, the team. Never felt like this in the 40 odd years I have supported West Ham. My time is nearly up with the whole thing, just had enough now.
Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so...