Brady Should Step Down.

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Brady Should Step Down.

Post by terrya1965 »

With the whole Stadium debacle,in which she was put in charge of,she should resign.

She was put in charge of this project and had made a total pigs ear of it.She is paid very good money and has failed big time.

With all her other projects on the go,I personally don`t think her mind has been a 100% on West Ham.If she was doing the job correctly.it wouldn`t be failing in such a big way.

I think she should admit to her failures and walk.

Brookbonds73

Re: Brady Should Step Down.

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Preferably off of Tower Bridge.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

She’s so far up her own fat arse she delusionaly thinks she’s doing a great job,would be unemployable at any other football club ,the dopey fucking bint

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote:She’s so far up her own fat arse she delusionaly thinks she’s doing a great job,would be unemployable at any other football club ,the dopey fucking bint
I wouldn't mind being up..........

I need more meds.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

The prob is, she with the other two have failed US.....Us alone.......

From a purely business side,which we all agree is their main aim,it's all going pretty good,
they'd prob like another 5/6 points in the bag to take away any relegation threat,but that's
it.
It's obvious we are not her priority,and prob take up a small amount of her working week...
But even with having this cushy little number,I'm expecting her to be on her toes soon,but
I spose it's the link with Uncle Sulli that's the problem and keeping her here,when she prob
really wants out.

It's quite an important part it getting our owners to move on,if she really has had enough
and wants to move on.....How much would it affect Sullivans attitude to staying,cos shes
pretty important maybe vital to him.....

Divide and conquer as they say......that's the way

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

mkhammer wrote:The prob is, she with the other two have failed US.....Us alone.......

From a purely business side,which we all agree is their main aim,it's all going pretty good,
they'd prob like another 5/6 points in the bag to take away any relegation threat,but that's
it.
It's obvious we are not her priority,and prob take up a small amount of her working week...
But even with having this cushy little number,I'm expecting her to be on her toes soon,but
I spose it's the link with Uncle Sulli that's the problem and keeping her here,when she prob
really wants out.

It's quite an important part it getting our owners to move on,if she really has had enough
and wants to move on.....How much would it affect Sullivans attitude to staying,cos shes
pretty important maybe vital to him.....

Divide and conquer as they say......that's the way
If you asked her she probably wouldn't agree that she has failed us. Made mistakes but only cause she was caught out again. Not as if they aren't working off the same template as they used when at Birmingham, so both she and the weasels are use to the criticism thrown their way. Bet you she's been the one to come up with the money spinners and the suggestions on how to get by on a limited budget.

She will only go when she's ready and it isn't any time soon I'm afraid.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Dwayne Pipes wrote:She’s so far up her own fat arse she delusionaly thinks she’s doing a great job,would be unemployable at any other football club ,the dopey fucking bint
I wouldn't mind being up..........

I need more meds.
I had the same thought. Nothing wrong with liking a nice fat arse. :D
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Pennywise

Post by Pennywise »

She works for the dildo brothers, not the fans, and let me tell you, they are delighted with her work.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Pennywise wrote:She works for the dildo brothers, not the fans, and let me tell you, they are delighted with her work.
Cor yeah , have you seen this one ? :D
Bring back Jonathon !

Romford

Post by Romford »

I used to quite enjoy Apprentice....cannot watch it now because she is such a two faced lying wench.