America burns

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
terrya1965

Re: America burns

Post by terrya1965 »

Gonzo wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:07 am Curiously got the better of me last night so I had a trawl to see what had happened.

It's clear that both the blm and veterans protecting the statues got hijacked. I felt particularly sorry for the old boy with medals on who was clearly there out of respect for Churchill.

Initially I thought the blm had played a blinder. They'd stayed out of trouble whilst a bunch of pissed wlm blokes clashed with police.

Alas it did not stay that way. Blm started targeting individuals and things got nasty. The trouble with everyone carrying a camera is that you get to see things online that you'd never usually witness.

On fella was beaten to a pulp and his eyeball popped out.

At one point a blm protester walked up behind a white protester, took about a knife and slit his throat. The man died shortly after and I've no doubt the chap will be arrested as there is a ton of footage.

I fear that we're heading towards a race war. There are clearly massively racist people on both sides.

It's going to take quite a bit of common sense for those in the middle to stay safe and out of it.

I think the media are fanning the flames too. The blm matter protesters already feel an institutional injustice which has made them angry.

The media are now calling members of the armed forces and people trying to protect statues 'The far right'. They also appear to be under reporting the attacks on white people which are clearly evident in videos posted everywhere.

This will cause further separation and a sense of injustice.

Crazy times.
Not even a mention of the fella killed by the BLM on the BBC Website.But they have a fella having a pee NEXT to PC Palmer memorial..NOT on it,but near it.

There is something seriously not right here?There has to be more than meets the eye?Can anyone explain?

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

I saw plenty of veterans on social media marching and protesting peacefully. Many complained about their protest being coopted by people clearly looking for trouble.
Funny how ALL of them were far right fascists though.
How people refuse to distinguish between those genuinely protesting peacefully and those looking for trouble speaks volumes. And that counts for all sides.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

I would hand that piece of shit that tried set light the flag on the Cenotaph over to the local barracks.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:17 pm
I didn't know you have lived in Oxford for more than 50 years...I thought you were a Dorset lad

😂

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:51 pm
Gonzo wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:07 am Curiously got the better of me last night so I had a trawl to see what had happened.

It's clear that both the blm and veterans protecting the statues got hijacked. I felt particularly sorry for the old boy with medals on who was clearly there out of respect for Churchill.

Initially I thought the blm had played a blinder. They'd stayed out of trouble whilst a bunch of pissed wlm blokes clashed with police.

Alas it did not stay that way. Blm started targeting individuals and things got nasty. The trouble with everyone carrying a camera is that you get to see things online that you'd never usually witness.

On fella was beaten to a pulp and his eyeball popped out.

At one point a blm protester walked up behind a white protester, took about a knife and slit his throat. The man died shortly after and I've no doubt the chap will be arrested as there is a ton of footage.

I fear that we're heading towards a race war. There are clearly massively racist people on both sides.

It's going to take quite a bit of common sense for those in the middle to stay safe and out of it.

I think the media are fanning the flames too. The blm matter protesters already feel an institutional injustice which has made them angry.

The media are now calling members of the armed forces and people trying to protect statues 'The far right'. They also appear to be under reporting the attacks on white people which are clearly evident in videos posted everywhere.

This will cause further separation and a sense of injustice.

Crazy times.
Not even a mention of the fella killed by the BLM on the BBC Website.But they have a fella having a pee NEXT to PC Palmer memorial..NOT on it,but near it.

There is something seriously not right here?There has to be more than meets the eye?Can anyone explain?
You can't find anything cos it probably didn't happen....( All i could find was 'patriot' videos purporting to show man being slashed by BLM supporters but none of the videos show anything)

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Oziron wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:14 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:51 pm

You can't find anything cos it probably didn't happen....( All i could find was 'patriot' videos purporting to show man being slashed by BLM supporters but none of the videos show anything)
You could be right Oz.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:01 pm
Oziron wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:14 pm
You could be right Oz.
Couple of incidents getting mixed up....guy grabs someone by the throat...might have made slashing movement...hard to tell
another got the shit kicked out of him nearby...you see him getting up on vids...but the other guy was "unhurt" as well...

A Third White guy got it bad as well...was helped by a Black Guy and carried to safety....

Police came out of it the worst...suffered plenty of Kick ins....but who gives a shit about them trying to keep the piece
for people....

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Bring back Jonathon !

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:27 am Indeed it does ,and this time it's a Wendy's restaurant in Atlanta,Georgia. And we will return to the restaurant in good order. First things first.

Rayshard Brooks, 27, was shot dead on Friday night after police were called to the restaurant over reports that he had fallen asleep in the drive-through line.

It would seem from reports,that Rayshard had failed a field sobriety test - can you walk a short distance in a straight line - and was being taken into custody, when Rayshard snatched an officer's taser from an equipment belt, and tried to flee his arrest.

A very short chase ensured,until Rayshard turned and aimed the taser at a his pursuers,where he was immediately subdued (shot) and subsequently expired (died).

We could observe that Rayshard was black and the officer Garrett Rolfe was white and read something sinister into the whole sorry tale.

Which is exactly what happened when a crowd turned up and decided that the restaurant should be burned to the ground because...well just because.

The fact that Wendy's was a franchise and was owned and run as a personal business and was wholly not responsible for what happened to Rayshard outside it's operational facilities was completely ignored. As often these things are.

The police officer Garrett Rolfe has subsequently been sacked and may face serious criminal charges. The victim if we can call him that,can have the dubious pleasure to be memorialised alongside his much more famous cuz counterfeit George.

It's more grist to the mill - and I suppose the dreary response in England will be more of the standard we have come to recognise. I suppose some cunt will suggest people take two knees now - why not go the whole hog,get pissed/intoxicated (where all this foolishness actually initiated from) and just lie down and be done with it...we know you want to
I spose we have to ask ourselves...if watching the vids of it...they're easy to find...would we be happy if that was our Brother
and he ended up being shot and killed by a Policeman....after being found asleep in a car after having a drink or two to much..
Would NEVER NEVER happen in this country....only chance it could happen was if suspect was armed or appeared to be..
Pretending...etc..
The arrest procedure of a guy that was trying to be halfway reasonable..bearing in mind he was seriously tipsy...was
wrong by the copper.....you get the guy to turn around and inform him,he is being arrested ..cuff him with his back to you,
not move around him leaving yourself and equipment open.

Don't get me wrong he grabs a gun...I'd Shoot him...A Taser no way in the world...he's just a pissed up father and
husband panicking....

I'm defending the incident not that the fact the guy was black...only the copper himself knows whether he would have
shot with intention to kill a white dude...

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

So now you’re an expert on Atlanta PD procedure ...

So Plod , in a split micro-second on the spot decision has to think to himself “ this guy is pointing a weapon at me , it’s only a taser but he could have my eye out , oh damn he’s not Caucasian so I’d better just let myself be a target” is he ?

Ffs

I think I prefer it when you’re trying to defend Conservative governments .
Bring back Jonathon !