Caster Semenya

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Caster Semenya

Post by palerider »

The South African 800m runner goes to the Court of Arbitration for Sport today to argue her case. The IOC are proposing changes to level the field.

'I was born with a naturally high level of testosterone' she says.

'This is an infringement of my human rights. They'll be asking me to chop my cock off next !'

jameskel

Re: Caster Semenya

Post by jameskel »

Rachel McKinnon, won a Womans sprint cycle championship, STILL has a cock :D :D :D
Covid in the Boardroom

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

Begbie summing up trans culture perfectly.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

jameskel wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:58 pm Rachel McKinnon, won a Womans sprint cycle championship, STILL has a cock :D :D :D
She/He,Whatever is twice the size of the women beside her.

Transgender should ONLY be able to compete in men's Sport because it an unfair advantage in my opinion.

As for Semenya,that isn`t a woman,it`s a thing :lol:

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Not having a go at her... she is what she is.....but is just so unfair on other women athletes
who haven't got her "attributes"....knowing you can work your socks of training..etc..
And will never get anywhere near her...basically the silver becomes the "womens" gold
that's not right or fair...

But least she's being honest...she was born this way....unlike the cheating east european..chinese/
russians ,who have been injecting their female athletes with all sorts of hormones and crap
over the years to win medals...

Herbiehammer

Post by Herbiehammer »

jameskel wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:58 pm Rachel McKinnon, won a Womans sprint cycle championship, STILL has a cock :D :D :D
How wrong is that?
3 Donkeys on a shirt....

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

PMSL

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

As a side note...Does she still get showered and changed in the womens changeroom after the event...?

I have visions of her toweling down in front of the losers with her big fat vestigial cock swaying in the wind..... :o :o :? :?

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

Martina Navratilova being raked over the coals now for merely telling the truth.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47301007
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Neville Bartos wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:04 am Martina Navratilova being raked over the coals now for merely telling the truth.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47301007
Yeah just read that..
Thing is, it's not even up for argument,it's a proven fact the records/times prove it,a female
to male trans cross over,is physically stronger than an average Female,it's an advantage,as much
as the use of steroid based drugs is...

Have the greatest respect and admiration for anyone that has to go thru it,but in sport,it's
just not fair.

For want of a better phrase......these Liberal Do Gooders......really do have to respect the Truth,
when it's there....otherwise we'll never move on...and get everyone accepted in society..
They do more harm than good..