Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Labour MP Tahir Ali attended a Muslim funeral with a hundred mourners during lockdown.
Don’t upset that lot.
Stephen Kinnock broke lockdown rules
Where’s the furore and faux anguish at these misdemeanours?
Seems the beaten remainers have a piece of hope back in their sad fucking lives to carry on the witch-hunt for the evil brexiteer .
Dear o fucking dear.
As for the fucking press, a bunch of parasitic cunts.

wokinghama

Post by wokinghama »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 2:24 pm
Towie wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 12:58 pm

Very true, however no mention of all the reporters hounding him not keeping to the social distancing rules in place. :lol: :lol:
He has had the virus so no risk of transmission in either direction. In that instance it doesn't apply.
Just asking BD.

But isn’t the point that there were a large group of people not social distancing between themselves? Or have they all had it and have told each other? All just to get a story, that’s pretty fucking boring already.

Fucking rats, the lot of em
Chim Chimeney

Towie

Post by Towie »

Towie wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 12:58 pm

Very true, however no mention of all the reporters hounding him not keeping to the social distancing rules in place. :lol: :lol:
He has had the virus so no risk of transmission in either direction. In that instance it doesn't apply.
The reporters social distancing to each other I’m referring to.
Unless they all from the same household off course.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

wokinghama wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 6:02 pm
Just asking BD.

But isn’t the point that there were a large group of people not social distancing between themselves? Or have they all had it and have told each other? All just to get a story, that’s pretty fucking boring already.

There you have it ,we all know Vermin spread disease.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 8:12 pm
wokinghama wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 6:02 pm

Just asking BD.

There you have it ,we all know Vermin spread disease.
Rats and a pied piper - very apt

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:11 pm
BillyDWhizz wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 7:33 pm

Smarmy? Blokes only been in 5 mins and tbf has shown a class his predecessor couldn't even imagine, let alone dream of. He's a magnitude of IQ points smarter than Bullshitting Boris... That's painfully obvious during his regular dismantling of our weak and blustering PM during questions. It's gotten so bad I'm actually starting to feel a bit sorry for the blonde booby. It's like watching live baby seal clubbing every Wednesday lunchtime.
Foreign correspondents from Italy to Australia are baffled the UK has a leader with such obvious ineptitude.

Max Hastings (his former boss) wrote a piece, detailing his character defects and lack of suitability for public office last autumn. Not a hatchet job,just an honest appraisal of a bluffer,serial liar and a selfish egotist.

It's difficult to look at Johnson and find any value at all. In some ways,that makes him historically unique.
And Max Hastings is a long long way from being part of some loony left wing conspiracy. I would describe him as a right wing Thatcherite.

When history is written I reckon 100 years from now political students will see the last election as the final nail in Britain's coffin. We elected Johnson, not because he was any fucking good, but because the alternative was , incredibly, even worse.

I just hope when I eventually fall off my perch I can leave enough in my will to enable my grandchidren to fuck off and find somewhere to live and work where ability, and not being connected, gets people the top jobs.

As for Johnson he is an opportunist. He saw an opportunity for himself when the Brexit referendum was announced and, just as Tony Blair did some years before, completely changed his views for the sake of personal opportunity.

I'm personally sorry, as a conservative, that he didn't become a high profile virus victim when he caught it. Although tbh I suspect he probably wasn't as "ill" as was reported. The man is a cunt who would undoubtedly see a story about him bravely surviving the nasty killer virus as a potential way to raise his profile.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

Social distancing is a waste of time as far as I can see.
I was in the supermarket on Saturday and a woman wearing a T-shirt that said 'please keep 2 metres apart' passed within a foot of me. She wasn't the only one. All the aisles had arrows, that every other person ignored.
Even waiting in the car park was hazardous. It was warm so rolled the window down, and 3 cunts still had to filter right past my car.
One was a great big fat tart who barely fit. She had shorts on, and if there was a cellulite world championship she'd be a contender. Lumpier than a rice pudding.
And because of this farcical nonsense I still can't play snooker for another 2 months.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Neville Bartos wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:06 am Social distancing is a waste of time as far as I can see.
I was in the supermarket on Saturday and a woman wearing a T-shirt that said 'please keep 2 metres apart' passed within a foot of me. She wasn't the only one. All the aisles had arrows, that every other person ignored.
Even waiting in the car park was hazardous. It was warm so rolled the window down, and 3 cunts still had to filter right past my car.
One was a great big fat tart who barely fit. She had shorts on, and if there was a cellulite world championship she'd be a contender. Lumpier than a rice pudding.
And because of this farcical nonsense I still can't play snooker for another 2 months.
This .

And it’s been like it from day 1.

I’m surprised we’re not all dead .
Bring back Jonathon !

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Neville Bartos wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:06 am Social distancing is a waste of time as far as I can see.
Very true Nev,It is completely unnecessary to stay two metres distance apart,from healthy people.

You would have thought everyone would have worked that out by now

palerider

Post by palerider »

You can play outdoor snooker.