Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Newmarket

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Newmarket »

Macca666 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:45 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:46 pm Everybody loves a good mass debate .

But the little private one that you two are having at the moment is far and away the best I’ve had the pleasure to read on this forum in many a month .

Keep it up guys 👍🏻😂
I’m glad it’s of your liking, I too am having a splendid time trying to educate someone who in my eyes is either.
1. Bullshitting
2. Idiot
3. Both
I’m hoping he’s just an idiot at least then I can make an exception, still waiting for the messiah to rip my arguments apart, got a feeling I’ll be waiting a while.
Oh just read, coco’s fucking sidekick Whitty is now claiming that the hospitals are at breaking point, fuck me another bullshitting cunt, they ain’t at breaking point and if they are put the 12000 beds back that were removed recently.
I don’t want to get involved in this particular argument tbh as you too seem to be doing fine and I really don’t know enough about it to have an opinion .

The only thing I will say on the subject , and I can’t back this up with figures , is , that I recall somebody posting on my WhatsApp group around xmas time a graph showing that the (then) current levels of hospitalised patients was well down on both 2019 and 2018 levels.
And also that the recorded deaths THIS winter so far from Influenza is zero.

Which told me a story.
Bring back Jonathon !

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:07 pm

I’m glad it’s of your liking, I too am having a splendid time trying to educate someone who in my eyes is either.
1. Bullshitting
2. Idiot
3. Both
I’m hoping he’s just an idiot at least then I can make an exception, still waiting for the messiah to rip my arguments apart, got a feeling I’ll be waiting a while.
Oh just read, coco’s fucking sidekick Whitty is now claiming that the hospitals are at breaking point, fuck me another bullshitting cunt, they ain’t at breaking point and if they are put the 12000 beds back that were removed recently.
I don’t want to get involved in this particular argument tbh as you too seem to be doing fine and I really don’t know enough about it to have an opinion .

The only thing I will say on the subject , and I can’t back this up with figures , is , that I recall somebody posting on my WhatsApp group around xmas time a graph showing that the (then) current levels of hospitalised patients was well down on both 2019 and 2018 levels.

Which told me a story.
And of course the longer the situation lingers on, the more time for investors to make better returns on their money. All those with lucrative contracts and the hedge fund boys.

A minister was quoted as predicting everyone would be through the vaccination program by the Autumn, which is a decent length of time to accrue
those investment rewards.

Whereas a Professor informed if bureaucracy and red tape were ignored the whole country could be vaccinated within 5 days.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... -professor

I suspect the Professor is badly missing out on what's really important here

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

But the little private one that you two are having at the moment is far and away the best I’ve had the pleasure to read on this forum in many a month .

Keep it up guys 👍🏻😂
Think my scaremongering went a bit to far with this little Chap..... :lol:

Macca666

Post by Macca666 »

1. Bullshitting
2. Idiot
3. Both

Which told me a story.
Seriously, it doesn’t take much digging and research to discover the government and certain individuals are being deliberately deceitful. The more I hear coming from the mouth of Hancock, Whitty and a few others the more laughable this all becomes. Hancock especially, that prick ain’t even a good liar or actor, did you see his pathetic attempt to cry on tv the other week, it really is quite embarrassing.

Macca666

Post by Macca666 »

mkhammer wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:44 pm

Keep it up guys 👍🏻😂
Think my scaremongering went a bit to far with this little Chap..... :lol:
Is that you trying to admit that most of what you’ve put on this thread and a few others were the ramblings of a man on the verge of becoming hysterical.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Let's all hide from a super cold that has no more impact than certain strains off influenza

So fucking bored of this now.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:36 pm

Which told me a story.
And of course the longer the situation lingers on, the more time for investors to make better returns on their money. All those with lucrative contracts and the hedge fund boys.

A minister was quoted as predicting everyone would be through the vaccination program by the Autumn, which is a decent length of time to accrue

Whereas a Professor informed if bureaucracy and red tape were ignored the whole country could be vaccinated within 5 days.

Spot on.

While the rest of us get poorer,these c**ts are raking it in.

All the MP's and their associates know the companies that will be supplying the vaccinations and have invested to make massive dividends for themselves.It`s all abouut them and what they can make...F*CK THE PEOPLE,OUR BANK ACCOUNTS ARE MORE IMPORTANT.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:12 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:36 pm

Spot on.

While the rest of us get poorer,these c**ts are raking it in.

All the MP's and their associates know the companies that will be supplying the vaccinations and have invested to make massive dividends for themselves.It`s all abouut them and what they can make...F*CK THE PEOPLE,OUR BANK ACCOUNTS ARE MORE IMPORTANT.
Tegs :D explain to this thicko how all this money is being made ?
How much is it going to cost me to get a vaccination at the quacks ?
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Ironworksfc wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:01 pm Let's all hide from a super cold that has no more impact than certain strains off influenza

So fucking bored of this now.
I lost a friend of mine to covid in the first lockdown. From my old cricket team in Croydon. Sadly I'd lost touch with him due to me moving out west and I only found out recently, but it hit me quite hard.

He didn't smoke but liked a drink. I don't know if there were other health issues. He'd have been early 70's.

It makes it more personal. But still doesn't change my view that there is no joined up thinking being exercised, especially now with plod. Arresting people sitting on benches, fining two friends walking two metres apart drinking tea because they'd driven there and drinking tea constitutes a fucking picnic.

Easy targets.

Because not all, but many, are cowardly cunts. They won't stop statues being pulled down. Break up a group of thirty Muslims in a private house breaking laws by inviting in an Imam ? Oh no. Clearly racist and they may get nasty things said about them. They've dodged that particular bullet now by allowing mosques to stay open. Socially distanced of course.....Yeah, right. And I've had my say on whether football should continue.

Is covid real ? Yes. Will it kill the elderly and vulnerable ? Yes. Will it kill others ? Yes. But in spectacularly small proportions.

And now the scruffy blond arse masquerading as a Prime Minister and his joke of a health minister Muttley want to make draconian measures even draconianer. Wearing a mask in the open air ? Going for a one hour walk only once a week ?

Total bollocks. And Joe Voter will have a long memory the next time the country goes to the polls.

The thing this country needs right now is a new department.

The Ministry of Common Sense.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Tony Blair (cunt) advising Matt Hancock on pandemic response :lol:
Invasion of Iraq imminent.