Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
BillyDWhizz

Re: Coronavirus

Post by BillyDWhizz »

mkhammer wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:43 am Dunno whos writing the Script for this year...but they are Bloody good....

Trump and his old lady has it now....poss caught from his PR advisor,Hope Hicks....

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/94/40/59 ... c79b31.jpg

:lol: :lol: ..you just cant make this shit up.....
I know right? What are the chances of poor old Donald contracting Convenient I mean Covid 19?

Obviously the legitimacy of this twitter post has to be questioned but if it can be verified then America need to be asking a LOT of questions.

I don't really care if Donald has Covid 19 or not but I am cynical enough to believe that there are more advantages for him "having" the virus than not. Not least, should he lose the election, Pence can step in for a few weeks and grant Trump all sorts of immunity from future possible prosecutions before the new Prez takes office.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

h69

Post by h69 »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:42 pm
mkhammer wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:43 am Dunno whos writing the Script for this year...but they are Bloody good....

Trump and his old lady has it now....poss caught from his PR advisor,Hope Hicks....

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/94/40/59 ... c79b31.jpg

:lol: :lol: ..you just cant make this shit up.....
I know right? What are the chances of poor old Donald contracting Convenient I mean Covid 19?

Obviously the legitimacy of this twitter post has to be questioned but if it can be verified then America need to be asking a LOT of questions.

I don't really care if Donald has Covid 19 or not but I am cynical enough to believe that there are more advantages for him "having" the virus than not. Not least, should he lose the election, Pence can step in for a few weeks and grant Trump all sorts of immunity from future possible prosecutions before the new Prez takes office.
Not this again. First Johnson supposedly faked it and not Trump is supposed to.....what nonsense.

The fact that Trump has been an outspoken advocate for not wearing a mask means faking catching the disease wont help him at all.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

h69 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:22 pm
BillyDWhizz wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:42 pm

Not this again. First Johnson supposedly faked it and not Trump is supposed to.....what nonsense.

The fact that Trump has been an outspoken advocate for not wearing a mask means faking catching the disease wont help him at all.
Yeah, you're probably right. It's not as if Trump would ever lie to garner sympathy or to disrupt an upcoming election in a way advantageous to himself.

As for Boris, I do believe he caught Covid - His (yet another) U turn on herd immunity kinda points in that direction. He's still a complete and utter fuck up though.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Ah the conspiracy theories start

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

He lies so often, I really don’t know what to believe. But I do know that if he dies, I’m gonna need some proof.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Trump now in hospital...not good news...No way is it a Hoax..to far even for him... :lol:
But all political gain where poss will be made...Biden taken down any Anti Trump stuff....Playing the Mr Nice guy Card....
Don't trust him any more than the Donald TBH...
Trumpies Advisors will be Dreaming something up...The miraculous recovery thing.. comes back from the Brink to fight back..
Just needs to borrow some of Rambos Fatigues...and off he goes..... :lol:

All Betting Suspended on outcome....weird....

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:55 am Trump now in hospital...not good news...No way is it a Hoax..to far even for him... :lol:
But all political gain where poss will be made...Biden taken down any Anti Trump stuff....Playing the Mr Nice guy Card....
Trumpies Advisors will be Dreaming something up...The miraculous recovery thing.. comes back from the Brink to fight back..

Absolutely no reason to suspect it's a hoax but actually disagree about it being bad news. Purely for this reason. Trump has been consistently bullish whilst most of the world has been hiding in darkened corners because of the "project fear" tactics being used by most of the world's governments;

Hopefully Trump, and the first lady, will make a speedy and full recovery. When he does so I hope, and expect, he will announce to the world that he is back to full working order and ready to resume his role. A statement which may encourage other so called leaders to grow some testicles and start emphasising the positives and banging the message home that this thing is not a death sentence for the massive majority.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:05 am
mkhammer wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:55 am Trump now in hospital...not good news...No way is it a Hoax..to far even for him... :lol:

Absolutely no reason to suspect it's a hoax but actually disagree about it being bad news. Purely for this reason. Trump has been consistently bullish whilst most of the world has been hiding in darkened corners because of the "project fear" tactics being used by most of the world's governments;

Hopefully Trump, and the first lady, will make a speedy and full recovery. When he does so I hope, and expect, he will announce to the world that he is back to full working order and ready to resume his role. A statement which may encourage other so called leaders to grow some testicles and start emphasising the positives and banging the message home that this thing is not a death sentence for the massive majority.
When he is through the dangerous-period it will be a slimmed down Trump that emerges. I didn't realise he was 17 stones and that's an obese classification. Probably wears body corsets under his tailored jackets.

The list of drugs administered so far has not included bleach funnily enough and that springs to mind, from an advertisement for that very product seen yesterday - it claimed that bleach kills all known germs and viruses including coronavirus (it only mentioned once, that is was intended for wiping surfaces)...very naughty indeed

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:17 am
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:05 am

When he is through the dangerous-period it will be a slimmed down Trump that emerges. I didn't realise he was 17 stones and that's an obese classification. Probably wears body corsets under his tailored jackets.

The list of drugs administered so far has not included bleach funnily enough and that springs to mind, from an advertisement for that very product seen yesterday - it claimed that bleach kills all known germs and viruses including coronavirus (it only mentioned once, that it is intended for wiping surfaces)...very naughty indeed

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Should be full of Vim and vigour on his return to office