Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
h69

Re: Coronavirus

Post by h69 »

Ironworksfc wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:22 pm
h69 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:15 pm

What additional evidence and when ?
https://pjhlaw.co.uk/coronavirus-dossiers/

Contact the legal firm that submitted the evidence and ask them
Nothing on there at all apart from a few open letters. If it is such an easy case to make, why dont they pull their fingers out of their arses and actually do something rather than just have this page with a few open letters complaining about a lack of choice........hardly genocide

......or could it be that they are luring people into hiring them for a per hourly fee. Wouldn't be like a Law firm would it ? :lol: https://pjhlaw.co.uk/employment-tribuna ... employees/

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

h69 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:25 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:22 pm

https://pjhlaw.co.uk/coronavirus-dossiers/

Contact the legal firm that submitted the evidence and ask them
Nothing on there at all apart from a few open letters. If it is such an easy case to make, why dont they pull their fingers out of their arses and actually do something rather than just have this page with a few open letters complaining about a lack of choice........hardly genocide

......or could it be that they are luring people into hiring them for a per hourly fee. Wouldn't be like a Law firm would it ? :lol: https://pjhlaw.co.uk/employment-tribuna ... employees/
It's like pulling teeth

Contact them and ask them how many pieces of evidence were submitted to the police.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

h69

Post by h69 »

Ironworksfc wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:31 pm
h69 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:25 pm

It's like pulling teeth

Contact them and ask them how many pieces of evidence were submitted to the police.
If there is an ongoing case and investigation like you tell us there is then they won't tell us and if they have sent a document to the police that also does not mean there is an investigation.

Its like pulling teeth because you made a claim there is an investigation ongoing but you cant back it up with anything other than 'Time will tell'. If you want people to believe you then show that there is an ongoing investigation.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

h69 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:04 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:31 pm

It's like pulling teeth

If there is an ongoing case and investigation like you tell us there is then they won't tell us and if they have sent a document to the police that also does not mean there is an investigation.

Its like pulling teeth because you made a claim there is an investigation ongoing but you cant back it up with anything other than 'Time will tell'. If you want people to believe you then show that there is an ongoing investigation.
So you won't contact them then, do you want to know how much evidence has been submitted to the police or not?

I couldn't care less if you believe or not, probably one of the sheeple still wearing a face mask when you go out in public.

If the police respond to me with an update, I will be sure to post it, regardless of what the response is.

h69

Post by h69 »

Ironworksfc wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:12 pm
h69 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:04 pm

So you won't contact them then, do you want to know how much evidence has been submitted to the police or not?

I couldn't care less if you believe or not, probably one of the sheeple still wearing a face mask when you go out in public.

If the police respond to me with an update, I will be sure to post it, regardless of what the response is.
I wan't to see some evidence and details of the ongoing investigations you mentioned that is all.

Someone at a law firm sending in a document is hardly evidence the police are actually doing anything. Anyone can do this.
You told us there was an investigation so the burden is on you to show us that there is since it is you making the claim. I will be happy to believe you if I see some evidence.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

h69 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:25 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:12 pm

I wan't to see some evidence and details of the ongoing investigations you mentioned that is all.

Someone at a law firm sending in a document is hardly evidence the police are actually doing anything. Anyone can do this.
You told us there was an investigation so the burden is on you to show us that there is since it is you making the claim. I will be happy to believe you if I see some evidence.
As it stands right now, in not sure that's possible regarding the MET police

I could well of been misinformed, given I have not had a response on my request for an update, I can't know either way.

I will pull my big boy pants on and admit I was wrong, if and when I find out for sure.

Regarding the use of respiratory inhibiting drugs on the elderly in care homes, there is this;

https://www.thebernician.net/pcp-update ... ders-case/

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

:D

Have you anything more obscure? It's written by a stand up comic
Covid in the Boardroom

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

jameskel wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:53 am :D

Selective responses yet again goodpost:)

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Think he’d be booed off stage with that material

Did you tip some coin ?

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Ironworksfc wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:59 am
jameskel wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:53 am :D

Selective responses yet again goodpost:)
So I will ask again, what question do you want answered?
Covid in the Boardroom