Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
terrya1965

Re: Coronavirus

Post by terrya1965 »

h69 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:46 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:36 am Wonder how many of these divvy denier cunts are clogging up NHS ICU’s ?
Like I said on a previous post Dwayne, I would like to send these deniers in to try and prove their point and get them working in an ICU with no mask on. None have the bollocks to do so.
Wouldn`t we all.

C*NTS

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

h69 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:52 pm
mkhammer wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:19 pm How the fuck can you guys ignore whats going on here....you're ignoring someone kicking your arse...
You honestly want to crack on as Normal and forget about it ....it's just a cold....... :lol:

Really cant be bothered to comment any more,thats a real shame...

As for the twat that thinks we shouldn't even have a vaccine for it....C'mon FFS......

And the Government want to deliberately destroy the Economy and Country.... :lol: BeJesus heard it all now I really have...
Agreed Mr MK.....it was the worst illness I have had since I had pneumonia as a kid.....very similar symptoms as well. If my 91 year old mother caught it she would die. The argument that people will die soon anyway is callous, ridiculous and moronic as it does not mean you just kill them off.

I cant get why people dont think we need a vaccine and as for those that think it is all a govt conspiracy or that Bill Gates is controlling them or that the AstraZeneca one is ok because it is English but the Pfizer one is part of a deep state conspiracy........they are all morons and have nothing better to do than spread bollocks.

Unfortunately those who have elderly relatives die (or a child die in the case of my wife's school) are at the mercy of people who think they should just carry on as normal rather than just protect the rest.

When you hear this bollocks, ask them

1) Where they got their social media degree in Biochemistry
2) When did they get back from burning down 5G masts.

There really is no helping some peoples stupidity. The ones who think it is all deliberate to destroy the economy are normally (but not always) left wing twats who are looking for someone to blame for their failure in life. Cant actually earn money, then blame everyone but their own lazy handout-wanting arses.

I read people actually saying ....oh, it appears all the governments worldwide are overreacting not just ours and they sit there with incredulity that so many governments don't share their view while not realising there appears to be a pattern emerging that maybe their lack of any kind of knowledge on the subject is the reason they dont agree.

...and one saying because we wont beat it, it will be a conspiracy....was Flu ? Much less virulent, kills less people and we haven't beat that yet.....it mutates.

If they think they know better, why not let them go work in a Covid ward with no mast....of course not one has the bollocks to do it.....mugs.
I honestly for the life of me don't get some peoples take on this mate......Millions of lifes don't count..FFS...talk about an..
I'm alright Jack attitude...
I'm seeing and talkin to people first hand..(Nurses)...Breaks my heart whats going on..Just can't imagine the pressure
on the inner city Girls and Guys in the NHS.
But there's people going ..Basically...ahh fuck em.....Makes me fuckin angry,heartless bastards.

We can argue/disagree about footie/politics/BLM/Social media/Gay rights...anything...fair enough...this thing is
not up for argument...It's Here Kicking our doors down...killing us..we need to stick together,look out for each other.
Not go into some sort of fuckin denial,ignore it it'll go away..we lose a few old fuckers,so what...

Not really referring to guys on here so much..nothing personal ...tho still makes me fuckin angry...just in general...
People Partying.. News years Eve outside St Thomas'(where i was born incidentally)...while there Doctors and Nurses
inside battling to save someomes Mothers Life....

Rivers 20 Yards away know what I'd Have done with them....

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Ironworksfc wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:43 pm
mkhammer wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:19 pm How the fuck can you guys ignore whats going on here....you're ignoring someone kicking your arse...
You honestly want to crack on as Normal and forget about it ....it's just a cold....... :lol:

Really cant be bothered to comment any more,thats a real shame...

As for the twat that thinks we shouldn't even have a vaccine for it....C'mon FFS......

And the Government want to deliberately destroy the Economy and Country.... :lol: BeJesus heard it all now I really have...
Covid 19 is in the same virus family as the common cold, we have a very strong variant of the common cold that kills the same as some variants of influenza.

What do you think happens when the common people are dependent on the state for support? Full population control.
Alright Irons...for arguments sake...let call it Influ 2...not Covid...
It's put about this new variant of Influenza is among us...same stats as covid...everything..
Do you go oh well just another Virus...thats Life,or try and stop it killing people....what it's called is irrelevant.
it's what it does and is doing.

Every Countries Economy is screwed at moment...when this is over,still be a backlash for 18 months or so...
Come an election people will see a stagnant Economy and vote the Government they have out....
Governments have absolute nothing to gain from this...Merkals going but she'd would have gone on the back of this
anyway..Same Macron in France...they'll all be scapegoated..

Were Not an Autonomy politically...what you say works elsewhere not here.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Macca666 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:15 pm Firstly I ain’t denied people are dying, so let’s get that shit out the way. Pretty sure I ain’t denied people are getting ill either.
However when people start putting up stats that clearly ain’t true, then that’s when I have an issue. Now, Ive read some utter fucking bullshit on this thread and 1 or 2 other threads, where all big boys on here so I’ll name the main culprit, that award goes to MKhammer. I really can’t be arsed to put it all again but here’s 2 classic statements from the mind of a fucking idiot. Covid is killing more people than cancer and 10% of people who get the virus are dying from it. If anyone on here believes either of them statements then we really are in trouble.
When the CDC disputes the figures been released about the number of dead, then that’s when I listen, and not to loonies like Mk, when PHE release a statement back in late March last year claiming Covid is know longer considered a highly contagious infectious disease, then that’s when I listen, not to fucking loonies like Mk.
Jesus fuck ..you again...... :lol:

450 people on average die from Cancer everyday in this Country....now fuck off and look my bullshitting stats up...
Independent stats go and find them,I wont put them up..sure you can google...ask someone they'll help you.

10% of people die.... :lol: ....you should get a job at the Sun or the Mirror for misquoting people,your not even that subtle
about it...like said this is like arguing with a 3 year old...

Loonies....Monster Raving one.. :lol: Maybe you are 3....

Read my reply to Mr Whisky again...take it in this time.

Macca666

Post by Macca666 »

mkhammer wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:02 pm
Macca666 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:15 pm Firstly I ain’t denied people are dying, so let’s get that shit out the way. Pretty sure I ain’t denied people are getting ill either.
However when people start putting up stats that clearly ain’t true, then that’s when I have an issue. Now, Ive read some utter fucking bullshit on this thread and 1 or 2 other threads, where all big boys on here so I’ll name the main culprit, that award goes to MKhammer. I really can’t be arsed to put it all again but here’s 2 classic statements from the mind of a fucking idiot. Covid is killing more people than cancer and 10% of people who get the virus are dying from it. If anyone on here believes either of them statements then we really are in trouble.
When the CDC disputes the figures been released about the number of dead, then that’s when I listen, and not to loonies like Mk, when PHE release a statement back in late March last year claiming Covid is know longer considered a highly contagious infectious disease, then that’s when I listen, not to fucking loonies like Mk.
Jesus fuck ..you again...... :lol:

450 people on average die from Cancer everyday in this Country....now fuck off and look my bullshitting stats up...
Independent stats go and find them,I wont put them up..sure you can google...ask someone they'll help you.

10% of people die.... :lol: ....you should get a job at the Sun or the Mirror for misquoting people,your not even that subtle
about it...like said this is like arguing with a 3 year old...

Loonies....Monster Raving one.. :lol: Maybe you are 3....

Read my reply to Mr Whisky again...take it in this time.
More bullshit, 1 in 10 you claimed die, do the maths ya thick cunt.

h69

Post by h69 »

mkhammer wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:30 am
h69 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:52 pm

Agreed Mr MK.....it was the worst illness I have had since I had pneumonia as a kid.....very similar symptoms as well. If my 91 year old mother caught it she would die. The argument that people will die soon anyway is callous, ridiculous and moronic as it does not mean you just kill them off.

I cant get why people dont think we need a vaccine and as for those that think it is all a govt conspiracy or that Bill Gates is controlling them or that the AstraZeneca one is ok because it is English but the Pfizer one is part of a deep state conspiracy........they are all morons and have nothing better to do than spread bollocks.

Unfortunately those who have elderly relatives die (or a child die in the case of my wife's school) are at the mercy of people who think they should just carry on as normal rather than just protect the rest.

When you hear this bollocks, ask them

1) Where they got their social media degree in Biochemistry
2) When did they get back from burning down 5G masts.

There really is no helping some peoples stupidity. The ones who think it is all deliberate to destroy the economy are normally (but not always) left wing twats who are looking for someone to blame for their failure in life. Cant actually earn money, then blame everyone but their own lazy handout-wanting arses.

I read people actually saying ....oh, it appears all the governments worldwide are overreacting not just ours and they sit there with incredulity that so many governments don't share their view while not realising there appears to be a pattern emerging that maybe their lack of any kind of knowledge on the subject is the reason they dont agree.

...and one saying because we wont beat it, it will be a conspiracy....was Flu ? Much less virulent, kills less people and we haven't beat that yet.....it mutates.

If they think they know better, why not let them go work in a Covid ward with no mast....of course not one has the bollocks to do it.....mugs.
I honestly for the life of me don't get some peoples take on this mate......Millions of lifes don't count..FFS...talk about an..
I'm alright Jack attitude...
I'm seeing and talkin to people first hand..(Nurses)...Breaks my heart whats going on..Just can't imagine the pressure
on the inner city Girls and Guys in the NHS.
But there's people going ..Basically...ahh fuck em.....Makes me fuckin angry,heartless bastards.

We can argue/disagree about footie/politics/BLM/Social media/Gay rights...anything...fair enough...this thing is
not up for argument...It's Here Kicking our doors down...killing us..we need to stick together,look out for each other.
Not go into some sort of fuckin denial,ignore it it'll go away..we lose a few old fuckers,so what...

Not really referring to guys on here so much..nothing personal ...tho still makes me fuckin angry...just in general...
People Partying.. News years Eve outside St Thomas'(where i was born incidentally)...while there Doctors and Nurses
inside battling to save someomes Mothers Life....

Rivers 20 Yards away know what I'd Have done with them....
These people who claim there is no issue or there is a conspiracy are no more than window lickers to be honest.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

mkhammer wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:51 am
Ironworksfc wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:43 pm

Covid 19 is in the same virus family as the common cold, we have a very strong variant of the common cold that kills the same as some variants of influenza.

What do you think happens when the common people are dependent on the state for support? Full population control.
It's put about this new variant of Influenza is among us...same stats as covid...everything..
Do you go oh well just another Virus...thats Life,or try and stop it killing people....what it's called is irrelevant.

Every Countries Economy is screwed at moment...when this is over,still be a backlash for 18 months or so...
Come an election people will see a stagnant Economy and vote the Government they have out....
Governments have absolute nothing to gain from this...Merkals going but she'd would have gone on the back of this

Hey MK, I imagine you are not going to agree with my reply, but here goes.

Firstly I believe as a society, we have become too preoccupied with extending life as far as possible, so now this new super cold comes along and the concept of allowing it to get on and do what it wants (which will happen anyway regardless of pointless lockdowns) is seen like murder.

It's funny that you bring up influenza, in 2018 a rather nasty new strain hit the country and we had over 50k extra winter deaths, mainly elderly people, no lockdowns, NHS coped without cancelling everything else.

Most people seem to have forgotten that the government and the NHS chose to send elderly people, positive with covid into care homes, where the vast majority of the deaths in spring occurred, yet continue to follow all the bullshit rules verbatim.

It's funny you say every country's economies are screwed, but that's not true, the country that shared videos of people collapsing in the street from covid, the country that championed locking people indoors, the country that won't let inspector's in to investigate the birth of covid....... China.

What you also need to remember is there is no such thing as a poor politician, and they get richer when they leave office. They will do whatever benefits then in the long run and they couldn't give a fuck if you live or die.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Macca666

Post by Macca666 »

Ironworksfc wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:15 pm
mkhammer wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:51 am

Firstly I believe as a society, we have become too preoccupied with extending life as far as possible, so now this new super cold comes along and the concept of allowing it to get on and do what it wants (which will happen anyway regardless of pointless lockdowns) is seen like murder.

It's funny that you bring up influenza, in 2018 a rather nasty new strain hit the country and we had over 50k extra winter deaths, mainly elderly people, no lockdowns, NHS coped without cancelling everything else.

Most people seem to have forgotten that the government and the NHS chose to send elderly people, positive with covid into care homes, where the vast majority of the deaths in spring occurred, yet continue to follow all the bullshit rules verbatim.

It's funny you say every country's economies are screwed, but that's not true, the country that shared videos of people collapsing in the street from covid, the country that championed locking people indoors, the country that won't let inspector's in to investigate the birth of covid....... China.

What you also need to remember is there is no such thing as a poor politician, and they get richer when they leave office. They will do whatever benefits then in the long run and they couldn't give a fuck if you live or die.
Excellent post, but don’t hold ya breath waiting for a reply, well at least a reply that contains any real facts or logical thinking.

Suicides in the Uk last year were the highest lvl for decades, was this just coincidence or due to lockdown, I’m pretty sure we all know the answer.
People dying because they are to scared to go to the doctors or hospital in order to get vital treatment, or just denied treatment because of this ridiculous lockdown, how many have died? We will never know because this caring government who are only trying to save lives won’t release them figures, or perhaps they have just had Covid put on their death certificates.
The doctors and nurses who have been told not to resuscitate the dying for fear of catching Covid, how many have died.
All happening in a country with a government that really does care about its citizens, fuck off, they couldn’t give a fuck who dies.

But hey as long as the people who have died because of any of the above, and not Covid, then fuck em. Fuck my mate, 35 years old with a young baby who hung himself recently because this corrupt fucking government many of you seem to trust so much, locked him in his house for months on end and gave him fuck all money to live on, fuck him as well, just as long as Covid didn’t kill him, then where all good yeah.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Macca666 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:41 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:15 pm

Excellent post, but don’t hold ya breath waiting for a reply, well at least a reply that contains any real facts or logical thinking.

Suicides in the Uk last year were the highest lvl for decades, was this just coincidence or due to lockdown, I’m pretty sure we all know the answer.
People dying because they are to scared to go to the doctors or hospital in order to get vital treatment, or just denied treatment because of this ridiculous lockdown, how many have died? We will never know because this caring government who are only trying to save lives won’t release them figures, or perhaps they have just had Covid put on their death certificates.
The doctors and nurses who have been told not to resuscitate the dying for fear of catching Covid, how many have died.
All happening in a country with a government that really does care about its citizens, fuck off, they couldn’t give a fuck who dies.

But hey as long as the people who have died because of any of the above, and not Covid, then fuck em. Fuck my mate, 35 years old with a young baby who hung himself recently because this corrupt fucking government many of you seem to trust so much, locked him in his house for months on end and gave him fuck all money to live on, fuck him as well, just as long as Covid didn’t kill him, then where all good yeah.
Sorry to hear about your mate, far too much of that happening now, with lives ruined due to job losses and so many small and medium sized businesses going under, but don't worry eh, it's not like those in power in the government, handed out contracts worth 100's of millions to their mates, or companies they have financial interests in, increasing national debt to amounts never seen outside of war time.

Really trustworthy lot, I believe everything they say.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

h69

Post by h69 »

Ironworksfc wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:37 pm
Macca666 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:41 pm

Sorry to hear about your mate, far too much of that happening now, with lives ruined due to job losses and so many small and medium sized businesses going under, but don't worry eh, it's not like those in power in the government, handed out contracts worth 100's of millions to their mates, or companies they have financial interests in, increasing national debt to amounts never seen outside of war time.

Really trustworthy lot, I believe everything they say.
Ahhhh the left. Always whining about how other people get more than them yet dont do anything themselves....the politics of jealousy. The fucking govt have been paying most of these businesses since last March so stop with the sob stories

You are aware that this virus is in every country in the world....primarily but not only because they also have knobs who think it is all a conspiracy.

And the other idiot. Because your mate committed suicide we should continue spreading the disease and killing over a thousand people a day.

Fucking idiots.