Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Ironworksfc

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Ironworksfc »

h69 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:13 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:37 pm

Sorry to hear about your mate, far too much of that happening now, with lives ruined due to job losses and so many small and medium sized businesses going under, but don't worry eh, it's not like those in power in the government, handed out contracts worth 100's of millions to their mates, or companies they have financial interests in, increasing national debt to amounts never seen outside of war time.

Really trustworthy lot, I believe everything they say.
Ahhhh the left. Always whining about how other people get more than them yet dont do anything themselves....the politics of jealousy. The fucking govt have been paying most of these businesses since last March so stop with the sob stories

You are aware that this virus is in every country in the world....primarily but not only because they also have knobs who think it is all a conspiracy.

And the other idiot. Because your mate committed suicide we should continue spreading the disease and killing over a thousand people a day.

Fucking idiots.
As usual the attack, nasty approach is the method used by those who have zero intelligent response.

I have not at any point said there is no virus, how the virus is being used by despot politicians is another thing.

I would so love you to show how the virus is killing 1000 people per day, of you could do that you must have information the government refuses to release.

Have a nice evening dullard
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

JayK

Post by JayK »

Attachments
6794BE73-4B37-4E8A-96FE-36E412E75B44.jpeg
6794BE73-4B37-4E8A-96FE-36E412E75B44.jpeg (113.93 KiB) Viewed 1061 times
COYI!!!

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

JayK wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:04 pm.
Yet another moron who can't apply perspective

JayK

Post by JayK »

Ironworksfc wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:17 pm
But would you eat all the jellybeans?
COYI!!!

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

JayK wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:16 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:17 pm

If I told you there was a percentage chance you would die in an rta, would you never get in a car again?

If I told you that there was a percentage change that you would die from influenza, would you stay at home for ever?

Your jellybeans bollocks, is, well utter bollocks

h69

Post by h69 »

Its wasted on the idiot mate.

Death rate at its highest since 1939 and that moron wants to just carry on as normal because he thinks the big bad govt are after him and the number of deaths is a coincidence.

Little things like it being prevalent across the entire globe seem to pass him by the poor sod.

Next time you are on a march about a govt conspiracy Ironworks, consider that if we didn't have idiots like you and everyone actually adhered to the rules then we would likely have seen a far smaller spread and less deaths.

h69

Post by h69 »

Ironworksfc wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:31 pm
JayK wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:16 pm

If I told you there was a percentage chance you would die in an rta, would you never get in a car again?

If I told you that there was a percentage change that you would die from influenza, would you stay at home for ever?

Your jellybeans bollocks, is, well utter bollocks
No mastermind. Try using a correct analogy

2% of 60M is 1.2M people.

So your 'perspective' is that if a virus comes and is wiping out 1.2M people in the UK, we should do nothing. Brilliant !

As for the RTA. The fact that that figure exists means that car companies dont 'do nothing' but they try and create preventative measures. No-one is saying we would not get in a car just like no-one saying that we would not want to live.
Last edited by h69 on Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

http://www.hammerschat.com/forum/downlo ... hp?id=2086

Not a very good analogy Jay. You're better than that.

If we knew that anyone of advancing years could die if they ate jellybeans I would, being in my 60s, avoid the fucking things like the plague. However I would expect my grandchildren to continue eating them. But if they offered one to me I would decline to accept it. That's the best way I can respond to that example. I guess you'd call it basic self interest. Or maybe simple common sense.

Or putting it another way. I recognise I am , because of my age, more likely to die if I catch Covid than someone 20 years younger than me. I can shield myself from the germ carrying masses if I so wish by adhering to the many restrictions the government seems hell bent on imposing on everybody.

But I do not think it is right, or even sensible, to screw up the education of a generation, destroy, or at very least damage, whole sections of the economy and inflict financial loss on millions, not to mention the generations to come who will have to pay for the borrowing spree, to help prevent me and my generation from catching it.

I know there are a small number of people in other age groups who have died from it. But isn't that the case with ANY disease that most of us recover from. There are always some unfortunates and there always will be exceptions to the rule.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

h69

Post by h69 »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:15 am

If we knew that anyone of advancing years could die if they ate jellybeans I would, being in my 60s, avoid the fucking things like the plague. However I would expect my grandchildren to continue eating them. But if they offered one to me I would decline to accept it. That's the best way I can respond to that example. I guess you'd call it basic self interest. Or maybe simple common sense.

Or putting it another way. I recognise I am , because of my age, more likely to die if I catch Covid than someone 20 years younger than me. I can shield myself from the germ carrying masses if I so wish by adhering to the many restrictions the government seems hell bent on imposing on everybody.

But I do not think it is right, or even sensible, to screw up the education of a generation, destroy, or at very least damage, whole sections of the economy and inflict financial loss on millions, not to mention the generations to come who will have to pay for the borrowing spree, to help prevent me and my generation from catching it.

I know there are a small number of people in other age groups who have died from it. But isn't that the case with ANY disease that most of us recover from. There are always some unfortunates and there always will be exceptions to the rule.
Patronising cunt. 'You're better than that ?'

Yeah let's let over a million people die.....fucking brilliant. Why not just shut down care homes and chuck old people out on the street or indeed anyone suffering from Cancer who becomes very vulnerable to this.

In fact why bother with healthcare at all.

The selfishness in some is breathtaking. Let's let the virus mutate more, become more virulent and leave it to ravage society because so called 'social media experts' know better than every govt on the planet and refuse to follow some simple guidelines.

You do realise this is across the globe and not just in the UK right ?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

h69 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:18 am
Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:15 am

Yeah let's let over a million people die.....fucking brilliant. Why not just shut down care homes and chuck old people out on the street or indeed anyone suffering from Cancer who becomes very vulnerable to this.

In fact why bother with healthcare at all.

The selfishness in some is breathtaking.
Your response shows you are even more stupid and arrogant than I give you credit for. And where on earth have I suggested closing down care homes, although they do seem to have been the cause of many deaths particularly in the first wave.?

And if it is selfish to consider the millions who are suffering serious financial hardship or having their children's educations messed up, then , frankly, I am happy to be considered selfish. But I wouldn't expect someone like you to consider the well being of anyone outside your own little circle.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?