Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Ironworksfc

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Ironworksfc »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:34 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:38 pm

Did the top four also not bother with a pointless lockdown, or did they force their population to hide from a virus and still continue with the same bullshit rhetoric?
Fucked if I know ,post another interesting graph from Twatter :lol:
About the level of response I expected
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

42,000,000 recorded cases, steadily increasing... up to around 370,000 a day now....with recorded deaths at around 4%...

Even tho I'm a Tory..I like Andy Burnham..a lot of time for him...but he is pissing me off at Moment..seems to think cos the Mancs
have to Lock down a bit tighter than other places...we should all have to join them in a Total Lockdown..
Been to a few places around the country,where it's not so bad...and they're managing to scrape by,with a lot of hard work
....but he seems to feel they should suffer as well..cos Manc students don't wanna stop partying....yeah right....

Boris will have the Troops ready Andy................... :lol:

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

mkhammer wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:00 pm 42,000,000 recorded cases, steadily increasing... up to around 370,000 a day now....with recorded deaths at around 4%...

Even tho I'm a Tory..I like Andy Burnham..a lot of time for him...but he is pissing me off at Moment..seems to think cos the Mancs
have to Lock down a bit tighter than other places...we should all have to join them in a Total Lockdown..
Been to a few places around the country,where it's not so bad...and they're managing to scrape by,with a lot of hard work
....but he seems to feel they should suffer as well..cos Manc students don't wanna stop partying....yeah right....

I think that 4% is nearer 0.4% however three times as many people dying from non related traumas due to clinical deferments, cancellations, postponements and the general malaise of a population that thinks what's the fucking point. Serious stuff

Tier 3 restrictions still keep pubs open (food serving) and restaurants, all the rest of retail and hairdressers.

Does anyone think there is much difference between Tier's 2 & 3...exactly

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Burnhams waiting for the green light to compensate Moss side and Salford’s drug gangs.

Post by 9898 »

Ironworksfc wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:54 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:34 pm
Fucked if I know ,post another interesting graph from Twatter :lol:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/1 ... -strategy/
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:24 pm
mkhammer wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:00 pm 42,000,000 recorded cases, steadily increasing... up to around 370,000 a day now....with recorded deaths at around 4%...

I think that 4% is nearer 0.4% however three times as many people dying from non related traumas due to clinical deferments, cancellations, postponements and the general malaise of a population that thinks what's the fucking point. Serious stuff

Tier 3 restrictions still keep pubs open (food serving) and restaurants, all the rest of retail and hairdressers.

At the moment BD,there is/has been....41,000,000 "Reported Cases"...31,000,000 have had an outcome...
1,200,000 of those Have Died ....4% ish....

We've had....762,000 reported cases.....44,000 deaths....make that 6/7 %.....

You can bring those figures down by saying more of us have it/had it,which is pretty nailed on...poss you can double/treble
maybe...... cos thats 762,000 that have been to Doctors had tests etc and been positive,more than a few have it/ had it
I reckon that's not been reported....
Thats the prob with this thing,goes from being run down for a few days for some to doing in for you for others...
and all the shit in between......some of us have it and still going to work/pub etc....Flu it aint...

Till the worldwide trend drops continually for a couple months...cause at the moment it hasn't peaked...we take
this thing bloody seriously....

But couldn't agree more with you over the fact that some of us are dying because of not receiving treatments or not being
diagnosed with problems...
That MUST MUST be resolved...

The Tier thing makes some sense to me...it allows places to tick over,where there's low infections and unfortunately
shut down where there are high rates,areas of high congested populations mainly.

JayK

Post by JayK »

The tier thing is good in principle....but.....

I live in Southend, which is in Essex. Essex is Tier 2 but Southend and Thurrock (both in Essex) are tier 1. We're seperated by the council's that run us, but we have to drive through tier 2's to get to each other. That's just silly 😂
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

JayK wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:49 pm The tier thing is good in principle....but.....

I live in Southend, which is in Essex. Essex is Tier 2 but Southend and Thurrock (both in Essex) are tier 1. We're seperated by the council's that run us, but we have to drive through tier 2's to get to each other. That's just silly 😂
Of course it's silly. Just as it's silly to suggest I can't pass it on or catch it in a pub before 10, but I can after 10. Nor can I catch it, or give it to someone else, in some areas if I eat a meal in a pub but if I don't eat a meal I become a plague carrier. Basically any one size fits all knee jerk law is silly.

Best thing to happen would be for the government, not just our btw, to come clean and tell people the truth. Which seems to be according to our own office of national statistics that people dying from this, which surely is the main concern, are much more likely to be old and in poor health. But for some reason there seems a reluctance to come clean.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

9898 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:46 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:54 pm

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/1 ... -strategy/
Bullshit story fucknuts, try harder

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

mkhammer wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:27 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:24 pm

At the moment BD,there is/has been....41,000,000 "Reported Cases"...31,000,000 have had an outcome...
1,200,000 of those Have Died ....4% ish....

We've had....762,000 reported cases.....44,000 deaths....make that 6/7 %.....

You can bring those figures down by saying more of us have it/had it,which is pretty nailed on...poss you can double/treble
maybe...... cos thats 762,000 that have been to Doctors had tests etc and been positive,more than a few have it/ had it
I reckon that's not been reported....
Thats the prob with this thing,goes from being run down for a few days for some to doing in for you for others...
and all the shit in between......some of us have it and still going to work/pub etc....Flu it aint...

Till the worldwide trend drops continually for a couple months...cause at the moment it hasn't peaked...we take
this thing bloody seriously....

But couldn't agree more with you over the fact that some of us are dying because of not receiving treatments or not being
diagnosed with problems...
That MUST MUST be resolved...

The Tier thing makes some sense to me...it allows places to tick over,where there's low infections and unfortunately
shut down where there are high rates,areas of high congested populations mainly.
Are you seriously using world wide data