IPTV/Kodi/streaming/torrenting /broadband etc thread

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Whiskyman

Re: IPTV/Kodi/streaming/torrenting /broadband etc thread

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:48 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:13 pm

Well I won’t be investing in one of those then. ;)

Reasonably happy with my fire stick. Just watched Bilbao v Barca on a perfect broadcast on Bein Sports USA. Nice to have some options though which is why it’s disappointing Rising Tides has gone tits up.
Thought I posted something yesterday.....must have forgot to submit ...
Checked when read your post and Rising tides is still up and running...hooked into a bit of the Napoli game yesterday
with it....Kodi/Xanax build 23 I think....
Maybe I'll have to uninstall and re install my app. Mine is a standalone app. Tried Xanax once, didn't like the fucking thing tbh.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Shortshanks wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:01 pm It looks like you can put : https://www.potatostreams.co.uk/ into the browser link in Downloader and then download direct
Just tried that. Bloody weird. Connected ok, downloaded ok, but when clicked on “open” it told me to sign in using google. So clicked on that and a message came on screen telling me to reload the app from www.potatostreams.com. So I connected to that site and got taken to a site called “Huge Domains” from whom I can apparently buy the site name for $5195 or if I prefer 24 payments of $216?46. :lol: :lol: :lol:

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:01 pm
mkhammer wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:48 pm

Thought I posted something yesterday.....must have forgot to submit ...
Checked when read your post and Rising tides is still up and running...hooked into a bit of the Napoli game yesterday
with it....Kodi/Xanax build 23 I think....
Maybe I'll have to uninstall and re install my app. Mine is a standalone app. Tried Xanax once, didn't like the fucking thing tbh.
Don't use it mate..used to..only there now(rising tides) as a back up to the Apollo Group thing I use...
Has always been Pretty reliable for the footie tho,used to use it just to get away from the Sky Bods..."experts".... :lol:

Re-install first always best way to go...or with this Apollo thing clear the Cache every few weeks.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:41 pm
Shortshanks wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:01 pm It looks like you can put : https://www.potatostreams.co.uk/ into the browser link in Downloader and then download direct
Just tried that. Bloody weird. Connected ok, downloaded ok, but when clicked on “open” it told me to sign in using google. So clicked on that and a message came on screen telling me to reload the app from www.potatostreams.com. So I connected to that site and got taken to a site called “Huge Domains” from whom I can apparently buy the site name for $5195 or if I prefer 24 payments of $216?46. :lol: :lol: :lol:
27844165 Is the file linked code if that helps ?
Bring back Jonathon !

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

Just tried to download it from Downloader and it downloaded and installed no problem. You just have to logon using a google email. If you can get it it will be worthwhile because nothing beats it at the moment. Loads of links.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:23 pm

27844165 Is the file linked code if that helps ?
Thanks. I'll try that file tomorrow.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Shortshanks wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:53 pm

Just tried to download it from Downloader and it downloaded and installed no problem. You just have to logon using a google email. If you can get it it will be worthwhile because nothing beats it at the moment. Loads of links.
Thanks for that. I have a google e mail but when I clicked on the link requesting me to log in using it nothing happened. Nada. I'm downloading it to my firestick, are you downloading to a PC , mobile or Nvidia ? I'm guessing this might be some sort of compatibility issue.

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:08 am

Thanks for that. I have a google e mail but when I clicked on the link requesting me to log in using it nothing happened. Nada. I'm downloading it to my firestick, are you downloading to a PC , mobile or Nvidia ? I'm guessing this might be some sort of compatibility issue.
I downloaded to Nvidia originally from their website. Maybe this link will help you for firestick: https://www.potatostreams.co.uk/everyth ... aming-app/ Scroll down a little way
Last edited by Shortshanks on Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

My guess is , knowing the inability to accessing the google play store on Amazon devices probably has something to do with it.

There is a way to side load it , as I did it on my sons kindle fire , by changing a few of the kindles settings.

But fuck knows how it’ll be done on a firestick.
Bring back Jonathon !

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Shortshanks wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:35 am

I downloaded to Nvidia originally from their website. Maybe this link will help you for firestick: https://www.potatostreams.co.uk/everyth ... aming-app/ Scroll down a little way
Yep SS that works fine .... then I encountered a little problem ....
Guess who doesn’t have an android phone ? :roll:
Bring back Jonathon !