IPTV/Kodi/streaming/torrenting /broadband etc thread

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Re: IPTV

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Ditto what Mr Whizz said regarding the BT router and their BB,It handles everything our house can throw at it. However the day Virgin cable up in my location I’m gone. Fucking hate having to deal with BT...
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

eastcoastclaret wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 3:21 pm Ditto what Mr Whizz said regarding the BT router and their BB,It handles everything our house can throw at it. However the day Virgin cable up in my location I’m gone. Fucking hate having to deal with BT...
Was with BT since forever....but fell out couple years ago...they are lying cheating bunch of
Bleep Bleep Bleepers....never been so angry with anyone....

Very long story wont bore anyone with it...But still "Owe" Them bout £300....

My last words to them were....can't wait to get you arseholes in court...sue me...said same to
their "Collection Agency"as well....you wanna send threatening letters on behalf of those arsewipes
For Money that is 100% not owed...and is fraudulently trying to be obtained...so be it..I'll see
you in court as well....
Not heard nothing 18 months...Wankers...

One of the things they said to me was....are you sure next doors children aren't sneaking into
your house when your not there and using internet/ watching films...... :lol:
Worked it out...meant they would have to have watched about 5 films every day...
Had Numerous phone call conversations with similar shit...Companies like that are never wrong,
your polite and they'll piss all over you...their just hoping the elderly and vulnerable will fall
for their crap..
If your right just tell them to F Off....

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Looks like the authorities are trying to clampdown on those using a IPTV services and those streaming and torrenting via Kodi

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.expr ... ree-UK/amp

Of course if you use a VPN you won’t have to worry as it masks what you are streaming and your online activities CANNOT be monitored.

Remember though to avoid FREE VPN’s , and here’s why

https://troypoint.com/free-vpn/
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Message For Terry1965

Post by Whiskyman »

I've replied to the PM you sent me but the PM system is pretty shit and replies usually sit in my outbox for days so to be on the safe side here it is. I don't care if our little secret is out and the world and his wife knows about it ;)

OK Here Goes. I don't know if your Firestick is first or second generation. I had a first generation one that worked fine but it was a bit slow but I now have a second generation one (it has a voice device which the 1st generation didn't have) which is faster.

Go onto the internet and type in your search engine "Rising Tides for Kodi". That will tell you how to load the Rising Tides add on on to your Kodi. When you have done that and you open Kodi just go to the Rising Tides app, click on, and go to "Live football". That will show you any live streams for any games being played that day,.

If you like watching movies or tv series you should add an app to Kodi for that. I use "Exodus" Again just type in Exodus for Kodi in your searcher and follow the instructions. Pretty much the same process as for Rising Tides.

You mentioned about taking payments. Both Rising Tides and Exodus are free. So don't be fooled into paying anything. You may decide to use a VPN but so far I haven't needed one with Rising Tides. The best VPNs do cost, but less than £10 a month. However you may not experience any problems without one.

Mkhammaer mentioned "STRIX" in one of his posts and I installed that on my firestick today. That can be installed without Kodi. IHe uses it for sport and I played around with it for a little while and it looks decent. However I tried it to watch a tv series I like and it was crap. It kept stopping. But as I say it seems to give you a lot of sports (and other) TV channels. Wirth installing imo.

Give it a go and let me know how you get on with Rising Tides and Exodus. Good luck.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Shortshanks

Re: Message For Terry1965

Post by Shortshanks »

Rising Tides is excellent and you also need to try Vola Sports which is equally as good. You don't need to install within Kodi as it's a standalone app.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:11 pm I've replied to the PM you sent me but the PM system is pretty shit and replies usually sit in my outbox for days so to be on the safe side here it is. I don't care if our little secret is out and the world and his wife knows about it ;)

OK Here Goes. I don't know if your Firestick is first or second generation. I had a first generation one that worked fine but it was a bit slow but I now have a second generation one (it has a voice device which the 1st generation didn't have) which is faster.

Go onto the internet and type in your search engine "Rising Tides for Kodi". That will tell you how to load the Rising Tides add on on to your Kodi. When you have done that and you open Kodi just go to the Rising Tides app, click on, and go to "Live football". That will show you any live streams for any games being played that day,.

If you like watching movies or tv series you should add an app to Kodi for that. I use "Exodus" Again just type in Exodus for Kodi in your searcher and follow the instructions. Pretty much the same process as for Rising Tides.

You mentioned about taking payments. Both Rising Tides and Exodus are free. So don't be fooled into paying anything. You may decide to use a VPN but so far I haven't needed one with Rising Tides. The best VPNs do cost, but less than £10 a month. However you may not experience any problems without one.

Mkhammaer mentioned "STRIX" in one of his posts and I installed that on my firestick today. That can be installed without Kodi. IHe uses it for sport and I played around with it for a little while and it looks decent. However I tried it to watch a tv series I like and it was crap. It kept stopping. But as I say it seems to give you a lot of sports (and other) TV channels. Wirth installing imo.

Give it a go and let me know how you get on with Rising Tides and Exodus. Good luck.
I got your messages,thanks mate..Mine do the same mate...Thanks for the advice..Much appreciated.Did message you back.
Last edited by terrya1965 on Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Shortshanks wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:20 pm Rising Tides is excellent and you also need to try Vola Sports which is equally as good. You don't need to install within Kodi as it's a standalone app.
Cheers mate.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Shortshanks wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:20 pm Rising Tides is excellent and you also need to try Vola Sports which is equally as good. You don't need to install within Kodi as it's a standalone app.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll load that later today. Always good to have options.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

I must be doing something wrong !! I’ve loaded VOLA but the only sports tabs coming up are NBC and the F1 channel. STRIX has literally dozens including all the Bein Sports channels.

Of course as Mrs W has politely pointed out maybe I’ve fucked up something. :lol:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

I’m sure I’m preaching to the converted here but this is JUST in CASE you firestickers haven’t already ... https://www.firesticktricks.com/jailbre ... stick.html
Bring back Jonathon !