Rule Britannia and Land of Hope and Glory RIP.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
h69

Re: Rule Britannia and Land of Hope and Glory RIP.

Post by h69 »

mkhammer wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:23 pm
h69 wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:37 pm

I believe it was actually the BBC and the organisers who decided : https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news ... 1598150117
Not one to defend the BBC H...cos they and most of our News/Media outlets seriously piss me off,but was something on
the ITV "Debate" thing this morning that said it stemmed from a written article...and as usual.moves it's way thru
all the social media outlets gets pick up on and pressure applied.....The BBC love to be seen to be supporting this
so called movement...right up their street.

And now the BBC have said they will make it orchestral instead of having people sing.....wankers

palerider

Post by palerider »

h69 wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:03 am

Not one to defend the BBC H...cos they and most of our News/Media outlets seriously piss me off,but was something on
the ITV "Debate" thing this morning that said it stemmed from a written article...and as usual.moves it's way thru
all the social media outlets gets pick up on and pressure applied.....The BBC love to be seen to be supporting this

And now the BBC have said they will make it orchestral instead of having people sing.....wankers
I think they should add 'De Camptown Races' to the repertoire tonight.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

I tell you what,lets pretend Britain didn`t exist before the year 2000.

That way,we keep the 5% happy and we can all live happy ever after. ;)

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

They don't need a choir then - less people to social distance from each other and it doesn't really work wearing masks...

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Yeah,trying to spin it as a "Fresh approach" for this year only......crap they've bowed to pressure from the minority
AGAIN.......

Think it would have been really cool and meaningful to have had maybe just the one voice singing them...

Nice of them to let us keep our National Anthem tho..

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Least not fucking chopped I suppose
Fresh approach my hairy arse
What’s wrong with a nice looking sort chirping out the songs solo ?
Also the concert beamed to Hyde park which attracts fucking huge crowds for a jolly up and singalong will not take place I assume.

Shame really.

England expects.

h69

Post by h69 »

mkhammer wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:20 pm

Yeah,trying to spin it as a "Fresh approach" for this year only......crap they've bowed to pressure from the minority
AGAIN.......

Think it would have been really cool and meaningful to have had maybe just the one voice singing them...

The BBC are twats. This is all their doing. The minute you see that it is the BBC Proms you know you are going to be in trouble. Starring a black South African woman of course.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

as i stated previously....
The irony is that if Britannia hadnt ruled the waves, if we werent successful wherever we went none of the 5% would be here...some of us on this planet learnt how to make the tea, others want it already made...

These cunts need to be taught why theyre here and the debt of gratitude they owe us, instead of trying to destroy the hand that fed and stll feeds them one way or another...basically they hate white success...whenever you read the words diverse, multi-cultural etc, what they really mean is black, but dont have the nuts to say it.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

h69 wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:15 pm
mkhammer wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:20 pm

AGAIN.......

The BBC are twats. This is all their doing. The minute you see that it is the BBC Proms you know you are going to be in trouble. Starring a black South African woman of course.
Fucking South Africa once a rich and prosperous country,for years now a corrupt crime ridden shithole.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

palerider wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:04 am

I think they should add 'De Camptown Races' to the repertoire tonight.
Quite ,and perhaps a rerun of their huge audience attracting Black and White minstrel show.