Twatter

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
BlackDiamond

Re: Twatter

Post by BlackDiamond »

mkhammer wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:06 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:40 pm
People normally get asked to leave ,booted-out ,slung-out, barred, when they have acted a big cunt. Pubs, Restaurants, Football grounds, Aircraft etc.
They don't get sanctioned for their views.

Twitter suspended Trumps account for acting the big cunt. That's on him, no other explanation or investigation needs exploring.
Very good point mate,how do we know tho thats the reasoning...and not something else..politically motivated.
Yes even Presidents shouldn't be beyond Social Justice....

Never Ending Argument...fucked if I really Know the Answer...Who Polices the Police and who Polices them and them and them.. :lol:
Do we need to know the reason though. How would it help anyone. The Pub landord that bans a customer for what he thinks is "cuntish" behaviour is within his/her right to run their "house" as they deem acceptable. If enough people disagree then he/she might lose other customers.

Twitter can do the same thing. Twitter's users are free to abandon the service and go use something like Mumsnet - which is another free platform - if they feel sufficiently riled about it. Which they don't because it didn't happen to them.

Generally the market decides. So our Pub landlord in this example, probably bans an unpopular cunt and nobody feels their shoes squeezed because of it.
Twitter gets some publicity and probably gains thousands more users.

Some people ask wider questions but it's as simple as A,B followed by C...

h69

Re: Twatter

Post by h69 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:40 pm
mkhammer wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:17 pm

But who polices them Bill..the so called independents...who may or may not have a Bias,politically or otherwise.

Trump was democratically using the US system as it is into power by the Public...Twatter on the other hand...who
knows who has the final say there...it's not Transparent...
Could be a Bunch of Communists.....Thats a Joke...but you get my drift.

Someone HAS to police them...and that has to be a democratically elected administration...not the other way round...

I'm not defending Trump here.....Indeed like you say,the Bloke has used it to his advantage,like he does everything
and everyone.
People normally get asked to leave ,booted-out ,slung-out, barred, when they have acted a big cunt. Pubs, Restaurants, Football grounds, Aircraft etc.
They don't get sanctioned for their views.

Twitter suspended Trumps account for acting the big cunt. That's on him, no other explanation or investigation needs exploring.
Not correct. They gave a reason that it was because he incited a riot.

He actually said 'I know that everyone will march on the Capitol to protest peacefully'. In the constitution Americans have the right to protest peacefully.

Prove he incited violence then.....oh you can't because it is impossible'