Ramping Up Project Fear

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
BlackDiamond

Re: Ramping Up Project Fear

Post by BlackDiamond »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:54 am As far as I’m concerned until I get to take my holiday abroad so-called “restrictions” will NEVER be over.

I’m fully jabbed up , it either works or it don’t .

If it works like I’m told it does then why the fuck ?

Cunts .
It's getting bloody silly, the americans seem to now think because the AZ vaccine is not approved in some states, that the bloody thing obviously doesn't work. They got concerned of the minute risk of blood clots and decided to use one of three other vaccines available.

But the preception remains, if you've had the AZ jab then it doesn't count as protection. And of course they think the Indian variant originated in Hounslow which it might have :o

So if like me, you have friends in Boston then you will have to wave to them from Canada...and if like me, you have been to Toronto (twice) and don't like it, then that's not going to happen...

I knew I should have had the Pfizer jab - as if I had the choice. I'm blaming Matt Hancock for this one as well...

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:57 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:54 am As far as I’m concerned until I get to take my holiday abroad so-called “restrictions” will NEVER be over.

Cunts .
It's getting bloody silly, the americans seem to now think because the AZ vaccine is not approved in some states, that the bloody thing obviously doesn't work. They got concerned of the minute risk of blood clots and decided to use one of three other vaccines available.

But the preception remains, if you've had the AZ jab then it doesn't count as protection. And of course they think the Indian variant originated in Hounslow which it might have :o

So if like me, you have friends in Boston then you will have to wave to them from Canada...and if like me, you have been to Toronto (twice) and don't like it, then that's not going to happen...

I knew I should have had the Pfizer jab - as if I had the choice. I'm blaming Matt Hancock for this one as well...
Another thing I don’t understand BD (and IW) , I keep reading about how this killer plague is going to bring the economy to its knees again and kill millions of people once again come Autumn , wait for it , cos the plague isn’t to keen on the hot (?) weather …

Yet apparently the virus is so rife in countries like Egypt that fully jabbed up UK Citizens like me are verboten.

Because the virus doesn’t like hot weather.
Bring back Jonathon !

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:36 pm

Another thing I don’t understand BD (and IW) , I keep reading about how this killer plague is going to bring the economy to its knees again and kill millions of people once again come Autumn , wait for it , cos the plague isn’t to keen on the hot (?) weather …

Yet apparently the virus is so rife in countries like Egypt that fully jabbed up UK Citizens like me are verboten.

It's a conspiracy to stop us Brits travelling but let everybody else in ! ...I blame Matt Hancock

and notice it's more expensive to holiday in the UK than anywhere else...

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:15 pm

It's a conspiracy to stop us Brits travelling but let everybody else in ! ...I blame Matt Hancock

and notice it's more expensive to holiday in the UK than anywhere else...
Which is why I’d rather go without and continue to moan incessantly :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

mkhammer wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:20 am
Ironworksfc wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:07 pm

July will not see the end of restrictions
Without the New Variant ..Indian..D call it whatever...we'd have been coming out of all restrictions.....Foreign travel
apart, this week...
But at moment we have an increase in cases of 60% a week ...that has to be kept an eye on,but not like before where we could
be heading for an increase in restrictions,2/3 weeks time we should hit 70% of us jabbed up,this will allow us to avoid that.
Long as Hospitals can run as normal,without having to commit to many of their staff to Covid,we'll be OK.
Positive to the extension....we'll have more youngsters jabbed up,so when we do come out,this will keep the increase in cases
that would have happened a lot lower.

Not saying this will be full ..End Off...still be Advices,Masks etc,and also think maybe Local Restrictions could come into
place more,where rates are higher,(if still increasing).....doubt it tho as,
Tories will try and avoid that as it's a vote loser....Some of the areas are where they are breaking thru,they wont want
to fuck that up..by locking people down,but they will if really necessary .

But Nothings a given,unfortunately......Main concern is Europe...will or will not This D Variant get a hold there,they are
well behind us with the Jab thing.
The hospital's have not been focusing on covid for a fucking long time. They have been ignoring the urgent needs of non covid patients though.

If people are not being hospitalised or dieing then counting how many people catch a bloody cold matters fuck all.

Haven't worn a muzzle the whole time, I worked out pretty quickly that some paper shit made in a Chinese sweatshop was going to do bugger all in stopping the spread of a virus, so they can poke that shit up their arses.

It's a variant, panic, run for the hills FFS.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

It warms my cockles that you are well and truly in the " it makes no fucking sense, you can't apply logic to this" place

It sure doesn't smell right

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Cunts .
Mate if people were like you, whilst questioning it,still to be public spirited and wanting to protect others and having the
jabs...we could and would move on quicker...it's those amongst us that will not and are refusing the jabs are causing and
contributing to hold ups...because simply, they will demand the right to travel abroad,and will stir the shit if and
WHEN proof of inoculations are required at passport controls.
Even tho proof of inoculations is required to get into plenty of countries in the world.

No Vaccines are bullet proof.....they are massively protective tho and will lead to the end of a virus buy stopping
it being spread..or at the very least having it under complete control.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

mkhammer wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:00 pm

Cunts .
Mate if people were like you, whilst questioning it,still to be public spirited and wanting to protect others and having the
jabs...we could and would move on quicker...it's those amongst us that will not and are refusing the jabs are causing and
contributing to hold ups...because simply, they will demand the right to travel abroad,and will stir the shit if and
Even tho proof of inoculations is required to get into plenty of countries in the world.

No Vaccines are bullet proof.....they are massively protective tho and will lead to the end of a virus buy stopping
I need to have a jab to protect others who've already had it

:lol: :lol:

My word you are gullible.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Ironworksfc wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:01 pm
mkhammer wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:20 am

Without the New Variant ..Indian..D call it whatever...we'd have been coming out of all restrictions.....Foreign travel
apart, this week...
But at moment we have an increase in cases of 60% a week ...that has to be kept an eye on,but not like before where we could
be heading for an increase in restrictions,2/3 weeks time we should hit 70% of us jabbed up,this will allow us to avoid that.
Long as Hospitals can run as normal,without having to commit to many of their staff to Covid,we'll be OK.
Positive to the extension....we'll have more youngsters jabbed up,so when we do come out,this will keep the increase in cases
that would have happened a lot lower.

Not saying this will be full ..End Off...still be Advices,Masks etc,and also think maybe Local Restrictions could come into
place more,where rates are higher,(if still increasing).....doubt it tho as,
Tories will try and avoid that as it's a vote loser....Some of the areas are where they are breaking thru,they wont want
to fuck that up..by locking people down,but they will if really necessary .

But Nothings a given,unfortunately......Main concern is Europe...will or will not This D Variant get a hold there,they are
well behind us with the Jab thing.
The hospital's have not been focusing on covid for a fucking long time. They have been ignoring the urgent needs of non covid patients though.

If people are not being hospitalised or dieing then counting how many people catch a bloody cold matters fuck all.

Haven't worn a muzzle the whole time, I worked out pretty quickly that some paper shit made in a Chinese sweatshop was going to do bugger all in stopping the spread of a virus, so they can poke that shit up their arses.

It's a variant, panic, run for the hills FFS.
You right again.... :lol: ..Hospitals haven't had their main focus on Covid for a while...Why is that I wonder....
Just possibly just guessing here, it just might have something to do with with all the shit we've all been doing,Restrictions,
distancing,masks,washing hands more often......Jabs...

Hospitals NHS do not ignore anyone urgent...The usual service was fucked up due to covid,it's returning to normal now....
we are well behind,and lots of us have suffered thru missed treatment/Ops etc..Thanks to us getting Covid under,
those that need it can start being treated again....a Hip Relacement,whilst needed wont kill you,Covid was killing some of us.
Priorities..............

All Masks even the cheap ones have to meet certain Standards...all offer some protection.....Flu figures well down as
well...wonder why that is...

Mate you need to get this,this thing is/was way worse than any Flu/Cold...it hit home to a lot of us,and without
the precautions....would have hit a lot more of us.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Ironworksfc wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:11 pm
mkhammer wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:00 pm

I need to have a jab to protect others who've already had it

:lol: :lol:

My word you are gullible.
You just make no sense....Had what...Covid or Jab.....

If your not on a wind up you might just be about the dimmest person I've come across....... :lol: