Our once great country is fucked

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Whiskyman

Re: Our once great country is fucked

Post by Whiskyman »

tassiehammer wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:02 am
Whiskyman wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:30 am

I remember the great comedian Dave Allen taking the almighty piss out of religion and one of his stories involved the "book he was forced ro read at school". He referred to people coming back from the dead, virgin births, a bloke turning water into wine, curing lepers and cripples with a wave of the hand and feeding a massive crows with a couple of fish and a loaf of bread before going on to say "And if you end up in court that is the book you have to place your hand on and swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth".

I think old Dave had it about right, don't you ? Bloody mumbo jumbo, all of it. Amazing that in the 21st century there are still millions who believe in all that shit.
And it's these books especially the other one that's causing most of the trouble.
Always the problem mate. Too many gullible fuckers who still believe in all that shit. Religion was invented to keep the plebs in order. Behave yourself or you'll burn in hell and all that sort of shit. Haven't the cunts who go to churches, mosques,temples, synagogues sussed out that all of them running around claiming there's only one sodding god can't all be right ffs. : :lol:

Perhaps the plebs ain't as bright as we give them credit for.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

tassiehammer wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:02 am
Whiskyman wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:30 am

I remember the great comedian Dave Allen taking the almighty piss out of religion and one of his stories involved the "book he was forced ro read at school". He referred to people coming back from the dead, virgin births, a bloke turning water into wine, curing lepers and cripples with a wave of the hand and feeding a massive crows with a couple of fish and a loaf of bread before going on to say "And if you end up in court that is the book you have to place your hand on and swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth".

I think old Dave had it about right, don't you ? Bloody mumbo jumbo, all of it. Amazing that in the 21st century there are still millions who believe in all that shit.
And it's these books especially the other one that's causing most of the trouble.
….and the Daily Mail & Guardian of course .
f4c5fe80-b68a-477f-8258-7d5ee572e2db.jpeg
f4c5fe80-b68a-477f-8258-7d5ee572e2db.jpeg (99.48 KiB) Viewed 2850 times
Bring back Jonathon !

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Current PM Shitsu = unelected wanker. Failed to be beat Truss in a Tory election but was placed in charge when Truss fucked up. He looks like a bullied schoolboy rather than a British statesman. Failed to deliver on every pledge and has called on Camrocunt to attempt to deal with the playground bullies.

he has fast tracked Camrocunt to a Lord to help him get his pocket money back from the school playground bullies (nurses and other strikers). He doesn’t realise that Camrocunt is also a selfish cunt. He will demand his bonus by achieving a reduction in public sector costs. Watch out for the next period of austerity kicking in alongside the highest taxes in 70 years. In the meantime the cunt that failed to win the Brexit referendum and the fucked off in a strop will swan around as Chief UK Ambassador at taxpayers expense.

Don’t even get me started on the weekly demonstrations in this country that is costing a fucking fortune on top of the £9million per day housing costs of the illegal immigrants.

Braverman - exactly what it says on the tin. I believe that Shitsu sacked her because she was and still is a genuine threat to his PM appt (he is an appt rather than a true leader). Bravermans’ feelings were too close to the true feelings of this country and that unnerved Shitsu.
Tough times never last but tough people do

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Latest press reports are that another 600 illegal immigrants crossings this week , every single one a young male of fighting age and fitness and Shitsu is clueless. WHAT THE FUCK !!!. Apparently Braverman’s resignation letter to Shitsu is unprecedented in terms of her condemnation of Shitsu’s so called leadership. I have mentioned in the past that he is barely an average manager and leagues away from having any semblance as a leader.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

At the risk of being branded a far right racist thug , one word sums up the cause of all this country’s problems.

And we all know it . Immigration.

I need go no further but what I will say is that Braverman’s condemnation of what she called “two tiered policing” could be used to describe not only our government but the opposition and every single other holder of a position of power in this country , and not just the current incumbents either .
This goes back a long long time .
I’ve been predicting this for years but it will still happen eventually though unfortunately not until we are all dead and buried .

There WILL be a civil war in this country eventually.

Sooner or later the people of this country will have had enough and rise.

It’ll be like something out of the walking dead or Van Helsing .
Groups of patriots roaming through the street and forests of Britain beheading the scumbags that brought this country down .
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

The alleged letter mentioned above. And yes, I agree with Tim. Although I wouldn’t be surprised to see a lot of European countries becoming sharia states within the next 10 years.
Attachments
IMG_6013.jpeg
IMG_6013.jpeg (168.69 KiB) Viewed 2823 times
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

2nd bit
Attachments
IMG_6014.jpeg
IMG_6014.jpeg (172.4 KiB) Viewed 2823 times
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

Last bit
Attachments
IMG_6015.jpeg
IMG_6015.jpeg (110.65 KiB) Viewed 2823 times
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:26 am At the risk of being branded a far right racist thug , one word sums up the cause of all this country’s problems.

And we all know it . Immigration.

I need go no further but what I will say is that Braverman’s condemnation of what she called “two tiered policing” could be used to describe not only our government but the opposition and every single other holder of a position of power in this country , and not just the current incumbents either .
This goes back a long long time .
Insert the word illegal and you've got it spot on imo. This country needs controlled immigration, without it institutions such as the NHS would grind to a halt. But this country has no demand for goat herders or unskilled peasants arriving in their hundreds to add to the thousands of economic leeches already here. We have enough of those fuckers here already without bringing more in.

And unlike most of Europe we are an island and so it is much easier to "seal" the borders than it would be if we were land locked. Unfortunately the answer, whilst so bloody obvious, is totally unpalatable and will never ever be discussed. If there was an announcement tomorrow that the Royal Navy were to be deployed in the channel with instructions to halt the boats with "extreme prejudice" I suspect they would stop arriving the moment the announcement was made. At present the only danger to the boat people is that the bloody thing capsizes, and even then the chances of rescue are high. But the fear of certain death would be a massive deterrent.

Unpalatable ? Of course. But until there is a strong deterrent to prevent people entering the country illegally all the hand wringing and tut tutting from politicians like Braverman will achieve absolutely nothing.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

I agree Whiskyman

I have previously urged you to visit ‘DJE media’ on YouTube to really understand the self appointed and arrogant false ownership of hotels and legal entitlement at the tax payers expense.

All the hotel security and hundreds of bikes are also at the taxpayers expense. Why so many bikes ?

I have no issue with these economic/illegal migrant types because I suspect that most of the rumours about these people is no more than hearsay.

I do, however, detest the likes of rat face, Mr *untand now Cam the Moran taking the piss out the country by frivolously pissing away our hard earned money by welcoming these migrants with open arms.