Muslims, Jews & Vegans

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Taansend

Muslims, Jews & Vegans

Post by Taansend »

There's been a big jump in anti Jewish activities in the last couple of months over here. Bomb threats, fires & the other night 170 tombs got destroyed at a Jewish cemetery.

So Muslim groups have banded together to raise money for the Jews affected. They've already raised over $20,000 which will cover the cost of repairs at the cemetery. The Muslims themselves have seen a massive jump in threats, fires etc from idiots who now think it's ok to threaten these two groups, often spurred on by sites like Breitbart news & such.

It appears that, here in the US, regular conservatism is being hi-jacked by the Klan who have softened their rhetoric is a bid to go mainstream. There's a lot of people getting more extreme on the left & right and not too many politicians trying to represent those in the middle.

Newmarket

Re: Muslims, Jews & Vegans

Post by Newmarket »

Taansend wrote:There's been a big jump in anti Jewish activities in the last couple of months over here. Bomb threats, fires & the other night 170 tombs got destroyed at a Jewish cemetery.

So Muslim groups have banded together to raise money for the Jews affected. They've already raised over $20,000 which will cover the cost of repairs at the cemetery. The Muslims themselves have seen a massive jump in threats, fires etc from idiots who now think it's ok to threaten these two groups, often spurred on by sites like Breitbart news & such.

It appears that, here in the US, regular conservatism is being hi-jacked by the Klan who have softened their rhetoric is a bid to go mainstream. There's a lot of people getting more extreme on the left & right and not too many politicians trying to represent those in the middle.
What about Malcolm ? I thought he was in the middle ? :lol:
Or is that the bloody Vegan's ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

Newmarket wrote:
Taansend wrote:There's been a big jump in anti Jewish activities in the last couple of months over here. Bomb threats, fires & the other night 170 tombs got destroyed at a Jewish cemetery.

What about Malcolm ? I thought he was in the middle ? :i am genuinely amused:
Or is that the bloody Vegan's ? :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
I just the vegans to see if anyone was looking :lol:

Actually, we opened a new shop in Downtown San Francisco the other day & vegan activists were there complaining about our eggs :?

frogiron

Post by frogiron »

Taansend wrote:
Newmarket wrote:
What about Malcolm ? I thought he was in the middle ? :i am genuinely amused:
Or is that the bloody Vegan's ? :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
I just the vegans to see if anyone was looking :i am genuinely amused:

Actually, we opened a new shop in Downtown San Francisco the other day & vegan activists were there complaining about our eggs :?
I am a citizen of the world. Muslim. Jew. Christian. Hindu. Buddhist. Confucian. Atheist. Agnostic? I don't care. We are all passengers on the same planet, spinning in space, all trying to discover our purpose - a meaning to all his.

I love us all. All colours, creeds, sexes and orientations.

Except the Vegans.

They are utter cunts.

:P
GTFOOOCYTPPOC

Pennywise

Post by Pennywise »

I have no prejudice one way or another, I can say that with my hand on my heart.

I fucking hate everyone.

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

Going back to the original theme an engineer from India working for Garmin in Kansas got murdered the other night after popping into his local bar to watch a basketball game after work.

Adam Purinton got upset because the two Indians - who he called "Middle Eastern" - were in his country. Another bloke told him to calm down & leave & Purinton said "Why are you sticking up for THEM?"

He left but came back later & shot all three men.

We're going to see more & more of this shite as more & more nonsense comes out of the white house. It's stirring up the unwashed.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Snog a Vegan
Marry a Jew
Avoid a Muslim

JayK

Post by JayK »

Dwayne Pipes wrote:Snog a Vegan
Marry a Jew
Avoid a Muslim
:lol:
COYI!!!

belfasthammer

Post by belfasthammer »

Spock was a vegan or was it a Vulcan

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

Indians continue to be targeted in trumps America. In addition to the two shot (one of whom died) in Kansas we had an idiot here in Florida try to burn down corner shop because he wanted to "get them A-rabs out of Murca"

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/11/us/muslim ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;