Dogs

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Flairon

Dogs

Post by Flairon »

Why do people feel the need to give you advice about your dog (especially if it is a puppy) as if you have never owned a dog before, or feel the need to tell you that your dog must be a mix or some such?
Flairon

Dolfo

Re: Dogs

Post by Dolfo »

Because people are cunts.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

I prefer a small dog myself. I can't even begin to imagine dealing with a giant Great Dane shit.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Without a doubt, dogs are mans best friend.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Dogs are needy cunts , they make the house smell like dogs , the carpet has to be hoovered 4 times a day and you spend half your time picking hairs off your strides before you can leave the house .
Cats are independent , they look after themselves , and , unlike fucking mutts , they actually bury their shit instead of traipsing it into the kitchen on the bottom of their paws shortly after dumping it.

Cunt animals.
Bring back Jonathon !

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

Newmarket wrote:Dogs are needy cunts , they make the house smell like dogs , the carpet has to be hoovered 4 times a day and you spend half your time picking hairs off your strides before you can leave the house .
Cats are independent , they look after themselves , and , unlike fucking mutts , they actually bury their shit instead of traipsing it into the kitchen on the bottom of their paws shortly after dumping it.

Cunt animals.
What sort of cat have you got that buries it's shit? Unless of course by bury you mean disguise with a small amount of grass or soil in order to make it easier to accidently stand in. :lol:
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Sorry, thought it was a Sullivan and Gold thread.

Pennywise

Post by Pennywise »

Newmarket wrote:Dogs are needy cunts , they make the house smell like dogs , the carpet has to be hoovered 4 times a day and you spend half your time picking hairs off your strides before you can leave the house .

Cunt animals.
Strides?? :lol: :lol:

Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

Neville Bartos wrote:

Cunt animals.
What sort of cat have you got that buries it's shit? Unless of course by bury you mean disguise with a small amount of grass or soil in order to make it easier to accidently stand in. :i am genuinely amused:

Cats do not bury their shit!!
Just come and have a look in my garden! They're not my cats you understand but it is my bloody garden!!

Horrible animals.

Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

Flairon wrote:Why do people feel the need to give you advice about your dog (especially if it is a puppy) as if you have never owned a dog before, or feel the need to tell you that your dog must be a mix or some such?

I'll give you some advice.
If you're one of those dog owners who walks their dog on a 20 foot lead, don't stand 6 foot from the road!!

All that's needed is a simple understanding of basic trigonometry. And if you don't understand trigonometry how about some bloody common sense!?!? If that dog darts across the road you could decapitate a moped rider!!!