mooring up.

Boats, hotel deal & any other bits of information relating to your West Ham Utd match day!!
Gonzo

Re: mooring up.

Post by Gonzo »

doughboy wrote:
Gonzo wrote:DB. The water around the stadium is not EA, it's The Canal Trust I think.

I'll ask next time I speak to the boat operator mate.
Boats got a canal trust license, do you know if its limited to 48hrs? Or a fortnight?

I think the biggest problem you'll have is somewhere to stop and moor-up. The banks are extremely high so I'm not sure how close you'd get mate.

doughboy

Post by doughboy »

I'll have a while to find somewhere suitable, maybe a bit away from the o\s, I'm new to this so could end up anywhere.
God save the Queen...
Coz tourists are MONEY...!!!

whu

Post by whu »

fuck me, you have trouble pissing straight you old cunt, letting you loose on the open waterways of Essex and east London ain't gonna work

:lol: :lol:

how are you chief? well I hope .............
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

doughboy

Post by doughboy »

whu wrote:fuck me, you have trouble pissing straight you old cunt, letting you loose on the open waterways of Essex and east London ain't gonna work

:lol: :lol:

how are you chief? well I hope .............
You say that, but I've been driving the fucking thing for 6 weeks now and it's still afloat. Not like some of the ones I crashed into. Fuck em, they should have got a bigger boat. I could drive it to Canvey for a laugh.
God save the Queen...

whu

Post by whu »

you actually drive the fucking thing do you?
you don't captain it or pilot it the official term for a boat is drive?
don't sound right. a bit like you on water in charge.
fuck that, i'm moving inland ....
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

doughboy

Post by doughboy »

whu wrote:you actually drive the fucking thing do you?
It's like driving a bread lorry in reverse, with no brakes. Bit fucking weird mate but its handy for a bit of fishing. Have crashed it a bit though. :D
God save the Queen...

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

doughboy wrote:
whu wrote:you actually drive the fucking thing do you?
It's like driving a bread lorry in reverse, with no brakes. Bit fucking weird mate but its handy for a bit of fishing. Have crashed it a bit though. :D

I crashed a 60 footer on a stag do into another boat that was having a party and we had a mass brawl with people boarding each others boats and all sorts. . . . . . whoops :shock:

We called it 'The Battle of Alvechurch'

After some quite tasty fistycuffs two of my mates grabbed a couple of those throw-away BBQ's and a bag of Spitfire Ale from the roof of their boat and jumped back onto ours. A chase ensued for about 2 hours at a maximum speed of what must have been 4 nautical knots. I have honestly never laughed so much in my whole life . . . . . they were really pissed off. It was like the slowest pirate ship chase you've ever seen. :lol:

. . . . . . happy days & good times :lol:

Alwyen

Post by Alwyen »

Lol gonzo you sound as bad as me with your helming of boats as when I used to race dinghies by the way it's Ariana or Lisa I've had to set up a new profile as I lost my password and couldn't access my email to reset it as I smashed my phone up dropped it then ran it over with my chair whoops lol I've got a late who's happy to occasionally carry my chair up and down the steps for the boat bar anyway of finding out if this is allowed with all the useless health and safety rules

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Alwyen wrote:Lol gonzo you sound as bad as me with your helming of boats as when I used to race dinghies by the way it's Ariana or Lisa I've had to set up a new profile as I lost my password and couldn't access my email to reset it as I smashed my phone up dropped it then ran it over with my chair whoops lol I've got a late who's happy to occasionally carry my chair up and down the steps for the boat bar anyway of finding out if this is allowed with all the useless health and safety rules

tut, tut, drunk in charge of a wheelchair eh? Poor phone ;)

Alwyen

Post by Alwyen »

Nothing wrong with being drunk in charge of a wheelchair I'm quite good at it had plenty of practice lol