HC Videos - cup of tea, mike, vlog & more

Chat about anything football related here!
hammerwell75

Re: Liverpool review

Post by hammerwell75 »

I didn't think that Liverpool were that special thb and had their 2 goals rightfully not stood it would of just been seen as an average game . Yeah we were shite and maybe that made em look better but the way some people are carrying on is just over the top imo .

I guess we will see over the season as we do often with Citeh who imo really are a different level and can regularly spank most teams . Let's be honest , the only reason everyone is going on about pool is because there's only City that are way ahead from the rest . The likes of Man U , @rsenal & even Chelsea are all going through manager changes just like when Leicester won the league . Let's see how they all fair up once them clubs settle and really begin to try to win the league . From what I can gather Man U fans possible the board don't want Jose there which will impact on the team and @rsenal & cheats have just got new managers which we all know takes time to settle .

Maybe it's sour grapes for me but I can't help feeling Liverpool are still just as much a work in progress as most other teams but have had a few seasons head start . Look what happened when they lost their main man Sala in champions league final , they went to shit like the rest of us .....

( BTW Gonzo & Geo , this post ain't directed towards the things you've said or your opinions , more towards the sky / sports pundits and the ones who sit there thinking Pool ain't lost against a shite team for the last few seasons , they lost against WBA , Swansea , & Wolves in the cup last season . They are beatable even to the lesser clubs.... ) Sometimes the other teams performance can make you look better than you really are , ffs Sturridge getting a goal says it all tbh ....

BCHammer

Post by BCHammer »

No fan of JJ, but thought this was insightful - answers the Noble bashers a little, but then again he is the captain and he should be making sure this doesn't happen.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

BCHammer wrote:No fan of JJ, but thought this was insightful - answers the Noble bashers a little, but then again he is the captain and he should be making sure this doesn't happen.

Thanks for posting that . ‘‘Twas very interestment ;)
Bring back Jonathon !

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

BCHammer wrote:No fan of JJ, but thought this was insightful - answers the Noble bashers a little, but then again he is the captain and he should be making sure this doesn't happen.

Enjoyed that analysis, seemed we got double whammied in that we had poor communication between midfielders and defenders and not the atheletes to make it up. Im quite sure this will improve and I still see Balbuena as a true leader/enforcer at the back (provided he learns English!).

Once this team gets Pelles system and starts communicating better, there will be better accountability and based on the players we already have, Arnie, Chicharito, Rice, Antonio I am fairly confident that the new signings will not let us down. Having said all that we do need to be more athletic in the middle of the park and I hope Pellegrini doesnt waffle on this issue like the last 2 managers.
#fuckqatar2022

redhammer
Site Admin

Re: HC Videos - cup of tea, mike, vlog & more

Post by redhammer »

Gonzos vlog from Sat

Noni

Post by Noni »

Come you Hammers, please, please win today! whufc_crest

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

West Ham Utd v Chelsea Preview | Talk A Good Game

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

West Ham Utd 0-0 Chelsea Highlights Discussed | Battling Performance From the Hammers

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

Cup of tea with Geo & Gonzo | Declan Rice contract, Jack Wilshere injured & more!!

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

I don't watch much videos on YouTube but I don't miss any of Jacks (Jaack Maate) and he is our guest on the Man U preview

West Ham Utd v Manchester Utd Preview | Talk A Good Game